The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

3D Film

RyanG

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
20%
Nov 25, 2010
West Hollywood, CA
Hope everyone had a great couple a weeks for the holidays. Things have been moving so fast for me it's been hard to just sit back and relax haha

If you haven't read my other thread about the projects I'm working on, please take a look here before you read further.

https://www.thefastlaneforum.com/your-goals-your-fastlane-plan/28847-2011-gunna-huge.html

This thread is going to be for the film. I am working with a team to produce a 3D film. We have a top tier crew, A-list cast, and a top tear global distribution deal. We are under a deadline and start pre-production this month and are currently looking for people who would like to partner with us on this project. Message me for details.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited by a moderator:

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Ryan, congrats on your project -- however, you can't solicit people here for investors as it touching a legal gray area. Mind you, this goes for anyone (regardless of status, post count, reputation, etc.) -- I had to modify your post.

RyanG

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
20%
Nov 25, 2010
West Hollywood, CA
Ryan, congrats on your project.

I appreciate that, your book was a huge part of what changed my view on how to go about doing things and caused me to make moves.

And thanks for the rewording, I'll make a note not to do that again.

Russ H

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
21%
Jul 25, 2007
Napa Valley, CA
Ryan, congrats on your project -- however, you can't solicit people here for investors as it touches a legal gray area. Mind you, this goes for anyone (regardless of status, post count, reputation, etc.) -- I had to modify your post.

FYI-- this also goes for PMs to members.

When members send any kind of solicitation to other members (when it's not requested), the mods get complaints. If the member continues, they're banned.

(again, just an FYI for you and others).

Best of luck on your project! :banana:

-Russ H.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

alainn

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
15%
Sep 6, 2010
My brother and I had a great idea for a 3D film. Can you share any advice on how to turn an idea into a reality? How did you get a deal?

RyanG

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
20%
Nov 25, 2010
West Hollywood, CA
Can you share any advice on how to turn an idea into a reality? How did you get a deal?

As you already know, choosing the right people to work with is huge. Make sure it's someone who is as dedicated and driven as you, and specifically for what you're working on.

And for me, it's just a matter of never giving up, and having it on your mind all the time. When the "no's" and obsticales come, choose to see them as a positive thing to learn from rather than something stopping you or proving to you that you can't do it. Figure out what you need to accomplish one step at a time, and attack that step with everything you have.

My brother and I had a great idea for a 3D film.?

Keep in mind, 3D filmmaking is still filmmaking; double the budget, pre-pro and post-pro time though. If you want to talk more about it feel free to hit me up privately.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.