The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

33, Introducing myself

TheFastlaner84

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jan 17, 2018
Germany
Hi,

I'd like to introduce myself.

My name is Stefan and I'm from Germany. I've a bachelor degree in economics and am currently working in a somewhat boring 9-5 job.
I've read the TMF and Unscripted and am eager to escape the boring slowlane lifestyle.
I'm a father of a nearly 10 month old son, which is very nice but also very time consuming.

On the side, I have a small business buying/selling trading cards which earns my about 600 Euro / month. This is nice, but obviously not lifechanging.

I also started writing a book about personal finance and I would really like to teach other people what I've learned reading books and other articles. I think this is very important, since this is very seldom teached in school or anywhere else.

Do I have experience and am I trustworthy regarding this topic?
No, but everybody has started sometimes.

I'm here to learn more about the fastlane and unscripted concept.

Thanks for reading
Stefan

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Van Halen

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
220%
Mar 3, 2017
United Kingdom
Is there an annoying part to playing cards?
Like a minor inconvenience? Something a simple as when cards are in the sleeves they stick together.

Find the problem, build a product round it.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...