The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

INTRO 33, Introducing myself

Accelerate wealth. Build a business that pays freedom. Join more than 70,000 entrepreneurs and register for the Fastlane Entrepreneur forum. Remove ads? Join the INSIDERS.

TheFastlaner84

New Contributor
Jan 17, 2018
Germany
Hi,

I'd like to introduce myself.

My name is Stefan and I'm from Germany. I've a bachelor degree in economics and am currently working in a somewhat boring 9-5 job.
I've read the TMF and Unscripted and am eager to escape the boring slowlane lifestyle.
I'm a father of a nearly 10 month old son, which is very nice but also very time consuming.

On the side, I have a small business buying/selling trading cards which earns my about 600 Euro / month. This is nice, but obviously not lifechanging.

I also started writing a book about personal finance and I would really like to teach other people what I've learned reading books and other articles. I think this is very important, since this is very seldom teached in school or anywhere else.

Do I have experience and am I trustworthy regarding this topic?
No, but everybody has started sometimes.

I'm here to learn more about the fastlane and unscripted concept.

Thanks for reading
Stefan

Last edited:

Van Halen

Bronze Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Speedway Pass
Mar 3, 2017
United Kingdom
Is there an annoying part to playing cards?
Like a minor inconvenience? Something a simple as when cards are in the sleeves they stick together.

Find the problem, build a product round it.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE NEW: The Best School for Going Fastlane (Now open for summer enrollment)
Hi Guys! Just wanted to chime in and say that I am a part of Fox's Web School program. Though I...
MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2021
Any update? Hey bud! When I can squeeze out the time to work, it's been going pretty well...
MARKETPLACE Not sure how to start? This free book will teach you how to build a successful web design business
Hi Fox. Starting the book and got through the introduction. Had a conversation with Andy Black...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Chris is super sharp and is aware of many facets of entrepreneurship and can help get your...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
This month's promo code is MINDCONTROL Those who are subscribed to my new Youtube channel will...
MARKETPLACE Entrepreneur's Toolbox: Company Formation, Virtual Mailbox, Registered Agent, Remote Online Notary
Appreciating the transparency and lack of hidden fees. The website is very up-front and user...
Introducing MJ's Personal Unscripted Network, Join Now for FREE!
Any chance to make it available outside of US? It has been available outside of the US on...

Forum Sponsor

Learn Fastlane Business Skills & Get Profitable Within 30 Days...

Get Started Now

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom