The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

32yo from Austria on the quest for financial freedom

switching_lanes

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
71%
Apr 24, 2019
Austria
Hi @switching_lanes
great to have you on board! Welcome!
Seems like your thread is a magnet for Austrians!

--> Me too :-D

@Awaken , @Nepinho , @PippoW glad to know my husband and I aren't the only Austrian Fastlaners here :)
thumbs up, keep us updated!
Maybe we can all meet up at some stage and share/encourage/help each other on our journeys.
By the way, what a coincidence. We are Engineers too (Chemical/Process and Metal Forming Engineers).

All the best and keep up the high spirits!

Love it. We definitely have to connect and motivate each other. Will create a FB group and post the link here!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

switching_lanes

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
71%
Apr 24, 2019
Austria
Already bought some stuff for this :-D It is in the refridgerator and waiting for manufacturing

Great keep me in the loop of the process! I've got some connections in a part of the health/fitness industry. Maybe I can bring you some value through that.

BLIM

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
79%
May 24, 2018
Singapore
Interesting. Great to know that many members are in a similar situation. I think IT is a great starting point. What exactly do you do?
I don't have much of a plan right now but I'm searching.
Consulting might be a good idea. Will look into it if there is a possibility for me to do it as a freelancer.

The pace of IT is very fast. I do solution regarding data centre set up ( if you know cisco ).
Consulting is a good start with all the experience that you have, unless you have plan to do dropshipping

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...