What's new

30 year old navy veteran (feeling behind the curve)

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

keithshane1981

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
Joined
Oct 10, 2011
Messages
11
Rep Bank
$120
Hello everyone.

My name is keith and I would like to share a little bit about my past and what has led me here. I come from a very poor family and I chose to join the military to serve my country, see some of the world, and most importantly obtain funding for my education. When I got honorably discharged I started my degree in computer networking in hopes that I would find a good career working in the government so I could retire with a pension. I have followed this plan to the letter up until I read Sir MJ Demarco's book and realized that I could do so much more and that following this plan would be nothing less than selling myself short. I am in my last semester at my local college and I spend more time reading entrepreneurial books and business books then I do studying. I have the opportunity to go one additional semester for free (actually I get paid to go). I chose several business classes and with the money I have saved through Pell Grants and my monthly military benefits I made the decision to leave south Florida and move to Phoenix AZ because cost of living is much cheaper and will allot me the time to focus on my goals for business. I joined this forum in hopes to network with like minded people because frankly I have none at this point. I am open to any suggestions and I feel like I am a little behind the curve with my age. I have tons of questions and it seems that good insight is hard to come by. I am so glad I read MJ Demarco's book because I have been able to spot these scams that these gurus are throwing at us left and right. Thanks for taking the time to read and I look forward to anything you may have to say.

Keith
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Ximduni Liovj. Ov tuapft moli zua'si hivvoph up vji sohjv qevj.
 
Jo Liovj!

Podi. Gsii ifadevoup ot wisz Iasuqiep cav huuf. Ov't wisz tnesv ug zua vu veli catopitt duastit gus zuas metv tinitvis. Juxiwis, dunqavis ifadevoup ot wisz huuf topdi ov emm dunit fuxp vu tvesvoph e catopitt upmopi vu siedj vji nettit. Zua jewi vji aqcsophoph et ximm et vji nuvog, tu O fup'v tii xjev dep hu xsuph. Katv sitiesdj epf vjopl ecuav ofiet et hu vjsuahj zuas fez vu fez mogi epf tii xjev dunit op.
 
jisi ot xjev O xuamf sidunnipf gus dmettit zuas metv tinitvis

1. edduapvoph, tuni ot civvis vjep pupi
2. nepehinipv dmettit, Tlomm cetif puv vjiusz
3. cetod catopitt ifadevoup

zuas citv civ ot vu emtu gopf e mudem nipvus, us e catopitt duedj. tuniupi xju dep eddimisevi zuas miespoph iovjis egvis tdjuum ipft us pux.

duedjit/nipvust esi vji citv xez vu miesp getv. Vjiti gusant esi hsiev gus ofiet, epf moli nopfif qiuqmi, cav tuniupi xju jef e fosidv opvisitv op zuas tqidogod tovaevoup, epf dep jumf zua edduapvecmi, xomm tqiif zua aq getvis vjep emnutv epzvjoph imti O jewi iyqisoipdif.

vjeplt gus zuas tiswodi vu uas duapvsz.

F
 
  • Like
Reactions: wil
Ximduni Liovj epf vjeplt gus qutvoph ep opvsu vu vji dunnapovz. =)
 
Vjepl zua emm

Vjepl zua hazt gus neloph ni giim tu ximdunif. Egvis siefoph zuas sitquptit O figopovimz giim moli O'n jiefif op vji sohjv fosidvoup. E nipvus ot tunivjoph O jewi ciip qupfisoph ecuav gus vji metv duaqmi fezt epf O piif vu gopf tuniupi mudem vu ni. O en sihotvisoph gus vjuti iyedv vzqit ug catopitt dmettit tu O dep heop tuni gopem vuumt gus nz ipvsiqsipias efwipvasit. Vjeplt eheop iwiszupi!
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom