The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

3 Down and Dirty Tips for Communicating Prices to Your Customer...

Marketing, social media, advertising

Canadoz

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
86%
Jul 13, 2018
Here are 3 down and dirty tips I've learnt when communicating price to prospects:

1. It's very tempting to tell your customer the price for your service or product straight-away because we've all been told "to qualify" our customers. But, this can be a massive mistake. First of all, you have to find out what the pain points of your customer are, then build a case on top of that (what ratcheting up the pain points of course....) You must built a strong relevant value proposition. Do not be tempted to tell price straightaway. I used to always do this and my bank account showed it.
  2. Sometimes you have to make pricing a ritual. Sometimes you have to say you will consider their needs and get back to them. Sometimes delivering price via email can be more successful than communicating it to them over the phone. Never ever give the impression you're pulling numbers out of the top-of-your-head.
  3. Always, always give your customers at least two other options, even if they are not relevant. This can have a powerful effect on acceptance of your price. If you sell air conditioning units for $3000 make sure you include a models for $4500 and $6000. It makes $3000 look smaller. It's a cheap psychological trick but hey it works!
Communicating price is customers is the apex point of all your business growth efforts. You must have an effective process in place.

Now I want to hear your down and dirty pricing tricks?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.