The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

28 years: Hit the dust, get succes and repeat

Ruru

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
400%
Feb 8, 2018
Spain
Hello you all!

First of all, thanks to @MJ DeMarco and you all for the implication and support in this forum.

I am 28 years old, writing from spain and this in my story

Coming from an average family of 5 since I was a boy I had to learn how to manage it with little money.

Really bad student at school and not tha bad at college. During my years at the university I had just one goal: getting a well paid job. So I did what it takes. After finishing a degree in business management I enrolled in a finance master and before I finished it, at the age of 24, I got a call from a multinational. Since then I work as an area manager, drive and audi a4 full expenses paid and get a salary up to 50.000€.

Is it the final goal? Please no... Real hard years not to be explained now...

I started my first own business at age of 14, using the exchange rate in $ I imported video games to europe. I used to play it, then sell it and make a small profit. Not so bad for a 14 years old kid, no? From that moment I have traded little amount of other goods or even made little profit in the stock market, not an easy task.

Since then I always had this goal in mind. Get a good job, good learning, save as much as you can and start your own business.

Yesterday I came back to spain from 3 weeks off in Thailand with my girldfriend. And the day has arrive.

The game is on.

I am here to share it with you guys, learn from you and together boost each other til get our goal: the financial freedom :)

Every day counts, there is no time to lose. Lets share out ideas and!

Thank you all for being here, reading and writting :)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007