- Joined
- Mar 26, 2011
- Messages
- 538
Rep Bank
$1,030
$1,030
User Power: 38%
Hi. Been a member now for some time. Wanted to do my introduction post.
Well. I'm currently unemployeed, living on insurance money. I'm lucky, that I can live like I do, here in Sweden. I don't even think I deserve all this money($1600 a month)..
Last year I spent four months... in mental care. This year, I'm green so far... but I do get psychosis, especially if I don't take my medication religiously.
Now to my goals and dreams:
All my life I have dreamed about being wealthy. Just like MJ I have studied the millionaires now for 10 years. The only thing missing is me taken major action.
Just like MJ I bought into the "Get rich programs" in early 2000s... that's when I was "going to get rich"... but I was just running around on autopilot.
I had a surreal view on wealth. Today I'm much wiser and more logical.
(Surfing "CNN", doesn't count as "work")
As I'm an INFP I easily get distracted. That's my biggest obstacle.
Otherwise I'm set to make millions. I think I have it mosty figured out.
Really, I think I'm a pretty perfect human being.
It's only, the hard work missing.
Currently I'm starting a blog in my native langauge about "blogging", hopefully I can make a full time income from that and quit the insurance paycheck. I see it as an untapped niche in Sweden.
Hopefully I succeed so I can do my "big" project, the one that will make me a millionaire. :wave:
That's about it. Great place!
Well. I'm currently unemployeed, living on insurance money. I'm lucky, that I can live like I do, here in Sweden. I don't even think I deserve all this money($1600 a month)..
Last year I spent four months... in mental care. This year, I'm green so far... but I do get psychosis, especially if I don't take my medication religiously.
Now to my goals and dreams:
All my life I have dreamed about being wealthy. Just like MJ I have studied the millionaires now for 10 years. The only thing missing is me taken major action.
Just like MJ I bought into the "Get rich programs" in early 2000s... that's when I was "going to get rich"... but I was just running around on autopilot.
I had a surreal view on wealth. Today I'm much wiser and more logical.
(Surfing "CNN", doesn't count as "work")
As I'm an INFP I easily get distracted. That's my biggest obstacle.
Otherwise I'm set to make millions. I think I have it mosty figured out.
Really, I think I'm a pretty perfect human being.
It's only, the hard work missing.
Currently I'm starting a blog in my native langauge about "blogging", hopefully I can make a full time income from that and quit the insurance paycheck. I see it as an untapped niche in Sweden.
Hopefully I succeed so I can do my "big" project, the one that will make me a millionaire. :wave:
That's about it. Great place!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
