The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

25 year old very interested in specialty foods and health

carnivoreman99

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Jan 23, 2019
Whatsup everybody.

So excited to be here. I'm currently trying to start a specialty food brand on the side. It will be a non perishable product sold through a combo of my own site and Amazon.

I'm currently in the process of building an audience and email list. I want to have 10k people following me on twitter and a 10k email list before I launch.

I have a general idea of what I want to sell, but am still receiving feedback from people.

My skills are in content marketing, social media and nutrition. But I don't know the first thing about food operations.

Asks:
- would love to chat with anybody that's launched a food product before on either amazon or their own d2c channels
- would love to chat with any experts in ecom branding
- I plan to grow through content marketing and seo. Would love to share some thoughts and strategize with experts on this front

Excited to be part of the community

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...