The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

GOLD! 24 Years old: QUIT six-figure Job, Launched two Businesses

Accelerate wealth. Build a business that pays freedom. Join more than 70,000 entrepreneurs and register for the Fastlane Entrepreneur forum. Remove ads? Join the INSIDERS.

G_Alexander

Does it Cash Flow?
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
Jun 7, 2008
MJ DeMarco" data-source="post: 939004" class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote js-expandWatch">
Damn Damn Damn! Awesome job man, how's married life?

Thank you my friend! We have gotta catch up soon =). Married life is amazing. Can't believe how fast the 1st year of it went! You guys still doing poker from time to time?

Well reading this thread has really been amazing!! Congrats on all of the success!

Thank you for the kind words!

@G_Alexander do you think you could start a drop shipping e-commerce site in a new niche today and be as successful or do you think it would be harder to start from scratch now?

Absolutely. I almost started two more in the last 3 years. But the 1st one has kept me too busy. More competition these days, but I could do it all over in any niche. The foundational skills are the same.

I am launching another website soon though. Niche services business! Very excited about it.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

jpcoder

New Contributor
Jul 20, 2020
Arkansas
Absolutely. I almost started two more in the last 3 years. But the 1st one has kept me too busy. More competition these days, but I could do it all over in any niche. The foundational skills are the same.

@G_Alexander Thanks for the reply! If you were to start a new ecom site today and knew very little about drop shipping or current SEO techniques, where would you go for this info? I know you have stated some of this in the past but I'm guessing there may be better, or at least more up to date resources now.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE  NEW: The Best School for Going Fastlane (50% Off Deal Now On)
Hi Rob, I've sent you a PM as I’m trying to join since midweek. Cheers
MARKETPLACE  Freelance University: Solve Every Freelance Problem (Especially on Upwork)
FU. 4 DAYS. 50% OFF BLACK FRIDAY SALE! If you're an Upwork freelancer, you'd be a fool not to...
MARKETPLACE  You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
One year ago, I was just your average software developer who always consumed content about...
MARKETPLACE  For Sale: Food Brand with 4 Years of Happy Customers in a Fast-Growing Niche
So to get certified, it cost a fortune? How much exactly? That sucks that these "health...
MARKETPLACE  Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2021
Fox's Web School helps you learn a specialized skill which you can use to get to Fastlane. It's...
MARKETPLACE  Not sure how to start? This free book will teach you how to build a successful web design business
Hi Fox. Starting the book and got through the introduction. Had a conversation with Andy Black...

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom