The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

22 years old lost guy

Sparrowhawk

New Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
130%
Jan 20, 2018
Bulgaria
Hi guys,

I really do not think that I deserve a whole new threat because I cannot say much but yes, I actually feel closer to you while doing this! And I like it because it is with a great community and with great people.
I am 22 years old guy from Bulgaria currently living in London. (I want to apologise for my mistakes)
It is pretty short and simple I think. I graduated fine arts school back in Bulgaria. My father was an artist and I think I was just good at it and I decided to do it... actually I wanted to become a pilot. After I passed all the exams like science, history, geography, psychological and physical I had to go for a medical and then they told me that it is not possible.I did everything to try to overcome this issue but it is just medically not possible...
I came to London to work. I really did not know what I want to do. Just earning a bit better money than in Bulgaria. And at some point, a friend of mine told me that he founded a great book. And I said, ooooh really? Show it to me! And I started reading it. And what can I say? I saw the things from entirely different view. An incredible one! I am still reading Unscripted , I bought The Millionaire Fastlane as well. I think the book came to me at the exact right time.
To be honest I really do not know how I will make it happen. But I hope with the help of the books and with this great forum and community, I may succeed. I know one thing for sure. I will succeed or I will die... it is simple as that!

Thank you,
Petar

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah

Kennypaul

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
164%
Mar 19, 2018
Nigeria
Hi guys,

I really do not think that I deserve a whole new threat because I cannot say much but yes, I actually feel closer to you while doing this! And I like it because it is with a great community and with great people.
I am 22 years old guy from Bulgaria currently living in London. (I want to apologise for my mistakes)
It is pretty short and simple I think. I graduated fine arts school back in Bulgaria. My father was an artist and I think I was just good at it and I decided to do it... actually I wanted to become a pilot. After I passed all the exams like science, history, geography, psychological and physical I had to go for a medical and then they told me that it is not possible.I did everything to try to overcome this issue but it is just medically not possible...
I came to London to work. I really did not know what I want to do. Just earning a bit better money than in Bulgaria. And at some point, a friend of mine told me that he founded a great book. And I said, ooooh really? Show it to me! And I started reading it. And what can I say? I saw the things from entirely different view. An incredible one! I am still reading Unscripted , I bought The Millionaire Fastlane as well. I think the book came to me at the exact right time.
To be honest I really do not know how I will make it happen. But I hope with the help of the books and with this great forum and community, I may succeed. I know one thing for sure. I will succeed or I will die... it is simple as that!

Thank you,
Petar
You are welcome Petar.The millionaire Fastlane and unscripted did the same thing to me.You've made a right decision to be on this forum.It's a great community.Once again,you are welcome.

Sparrowhawk

New Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
130%
Jan 20, 2018
Bulgaria
He told me about Unscripted : Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Entrepreneurship. Then when I did a bit of a research about the books and you MJ I bought The Millionaire Fastlane right away.
He was talking about the book with a passion! He was ready to fight the Scripted OS. To fight this Scripted life! We knew that there is something wrong. You know, like Neo after some time. I was asking myself: Is that it? Working at least 40 hours a week to be sure that I will pay my rent. Or sometimes even 100 hours per week...That means that there is no time for anything else... no joy, no free time, no value. Just a paycheck which is disappearing like smoke...
But then, I started reading Unscripted . I got a bigger picture of my feelings. That was a great start for me! I saw a path, an escape plan. But! It is not just about that. It is about creating value and feeling proud of yourself. Because there are a lot of ways to "escape" the Scripted life but not good ways.
Now I have the pleasure to enjoy the whole book, then I will start with The Millionaire Fastlane and soon starting the hardest part. Taking action!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

drumworx

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
148%
Mar 16, 2018
Sao Paulo, Brazil
I'm new too! Good to have you and I wish you luck. Hope you're encouraged and learn what you need to learn to take your ideas to the next level!

Sparrowhawk

New Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
130%
Jan 20, 2018
Bulgaria
MJ I just want to thank you very much for the book Unscripted : Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Entrepreneurship. And more specifically for these words:
Highlight (Yellow) | Page 96 THE UNSCRIPTED ENTREPRENEURIAL FRAMEWORK: DIGGING IN Highlight (Yellow) and Note | Page 96 The UNSCRIPTED framework can help you discover your true purpose, giving you the freedom, the choice, and the money to do so, without the forbearance of SCRIPTED oppression. Frankly, this can be whatever you want. For me, it was writing. For you, it could be a life of politics, philanthropy, or continued entrepreneurship.
And for these from a great podcast with you: "The knowledge that THERE IS NO SHORTCUT. Because we are living in a world that wants a shortcut. We want it with pills, diet, exercise, success. We want it everywhere. And as soon as you give up that ghost, that makes the things a lot easier. People struggle in life because they can't find the shortcut. They are constantly on that search and that's why they are struggling. That expectation is paramount. That is a healthy habit."
I can say, I am not lost anymore!
So many lessons in the book and in the forum! Amazing!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...