The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

22 Year Old Shows How He Went From 500 to 50,000 Euros In 9 Months

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

chrisalta

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Jan 2, 2013
California
To add onto everyone else' comments - it definitely did seem like he was bragging a bit. To him that 50k is the equivalent to someone else making 500k. Everyone has their own mindset of what real Fastlane success is, in his case it was the climb of starting with 500 euros and flipping it into 50k before he was 22.

Hats off to the guy.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

SilverbackMP

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Jan 2, 2013
50,000 Euros is a significant amount of money in Eastern Europe. Congrats victor. I've served with and been friends with a bunch of Romanian Gendarme (Afghanistan) and also Romanian Army officer-- good guys.

VictorB

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
73%
Dec 28, 2012
Bucharest, Romania
Thank you for all your positive thoughts! I'm humbled and, again, I'm sorry if the article came across as bragging!

I really appreciate all the comments!

@SilverbackMP I love our troops over in Afghanistan, from what I hear the americans and in fact all the folks over there think highly of Romania thanks to the war efforts of the Romanian Army and the Romanian Gendarme! Those guys are awesome!

Steele Concept

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
83%
Sep 3, 2012
Connecticut
Nice job Victor!

65K by yourself in 9 months @22 is respectable and you've got hustle. Another swing, another venture you will be doing nice in no time. I thought it was a nice quick read.

Adam_Sutter

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
56%
Mar 4, 2013
i think that people are completely missing the point that he lives in a country where the average income is below 10k USD a year...

Stu_Hefner

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
60%
Mar 9, 2011
Melbourne, Australia
Hey victor,

Congratulations! I read your article, did you use your deals website as an affiliate model? I like how you corrected the guy in the comments about your ROI. LOL, that made me chuckle

Just checked out your blog. We share some interests. Look forward to reading more..

PaulRobert

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
146%
May 15, 2009
New Jersey
Great article! And Victor I congratulate you! I do not see any type of "bragging" that some people say is displayed in the article. What I see is the payoff that true hard work, hustle, and innovative thinking results. Every entrepreneur has obstacles in their venture, especially us younger entrepreneurs. The article was written in a day or two but the process to get to that 50K took 270 days or MORE of sacrifices, failures, and successes. That is what many readers and people do not see, even when you tell them about the hard work, no one understands unless they went through similar situations.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.