The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

22 and Switching Lanes

JgdHnds

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
75%
Mar 2, 2016
South Carolina
Hello, everyone. My name is JgdHnds and I'm a 22 year old male from SC. I became interested in attaining wealth a few months ago which lead me to start driving as fast as I could in the Slowlane. Then I stumbled upon this site a and was impressed with the community. Reading The Millionaire Fastlane blew me away and I realized this was the lane I had been striving for!

I'm a software developer by trade, but my goal is to generate enough revenue on my own endeavors to have enough (fairly) passive income to quit my job and fully pursue attaining my own success in the Fastlane. I've recently acquired real estate (my primary residence) and have my first renter moving in soon. I also own a fairly new finance/psychology blog where I track my financial development/personal growth and reflect on what I'm learning about life. Right now I'm committing most of my free time to the blog's development and success and consider it my primary Fastlane investment.

I look forward to getting to know all of you and contributing however I can!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Duane

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
286%
Jul 23, 2015
Lakeland FL
Welcome to the forum, what part of SC?

Newpollz

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
Nov 14, 2015
Which lead me to start driving as fast as I could in the Slowlane

That's the spirit! Don't forget though, the slowlane is closest to the exit ramp, so get the F*ck out as soon as you get your shit together (it might not make sense but that's why you will remember it, thank you NLP). Good luck friend.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...