Hi everyone!
My name is João Forja, I'm 21 years old and I'm from Portugal.
I graduated from college as a Software Developer about 6 months ago and started working immediately. After the first month of work i knew I wanted to be financial free and i knew I wanted it as fast as possible. From that desire emerged my goal of being financially free by 15/09/2028, one day before I make 33.
To achieve my goal I started learning about finances, reading about investments and listening to authors like Tonny Robbins or Robert Kiyosaki. However I still wasn't quite seeing how i could achieve my freedom before the deadline. Until one day I found the book The Millionaire Fastlane .
I completely devoured The Millionaire Fastlane, and now I believe it is possible to fulfil my objectives even earlier than what I first thought. I was shown the path and I will follow with everything I've got.
And here I am now, looking forward to learn with everybody and to help everyone I can along my journey.
My name is João Forja, I'm 21 years old and I'm from Portugal.
I graduated from college as a Software Developer about 6 months ago and started working immediately. After the first month of work i knew I wanted to be financial free and i knew I wanted it as fast as possible. From that desire emerged my goal of being financially free by 15/09/2028, one day before I make 33.
To achieve my goal I started learning about finances, reading about investments and listening to authors like Tonny Robbins or Robert Kiyosaki. However I still wasn't quite seeing how i could achieve my freedom before the deadline. Until one day I found the book The Millionaire Fastlane .
I completely devoured The Millionaire Fastlane, and now I believe it is possible to fulfil my objectives even earlier than what I first thought. I was shown the path and I will follow with everything I've got.
And here I am now, looking forward to learn with everybody and to help everyone I can along my journey.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
