• Discuss Entrepreneurship | Start-Ups | Starting a Business | Wealth | Money | Success | Investing
  1. Escape the Grind. Resurrect The Dream. Live Happily Ever After.

Become an UNSCRIPTED™Entrepreneur.

Don’t just build a business—build a life and a legacy. UNSCRIPTED™ Entrepreneurship is a specific subset of business creation that awakens dreams, frees time, and explodes incomes—but more importantly, it changes lives.

Make no mistake; this isn’t something you “try”— this is something you live.
    KICKSTART YOUR PERSONAL REVOLUTION TODAY.
    Get The Book(s) Download More Info Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

Change Yourself.
Change Your Life.
Change The World.

Join now and within minutes, you can start getting advice from real millionaire entrepreneurs who live the dream.

Introduction 21 years old Software Developer looking for my way into the fastlane

Discussion in 'Forum Introductions (Who are you!?)' started by Jnforja, Apr 20, 2017 at 7:04 PM.

1. Jnforja

Jnforja New Contributor Read The Millionaire Fastlane

Rep Bank:
    $32
    Hi everyone!

My name is João Forja, I'm 21 years old and I'm from Portugal.

I graduated from college as a Software Developer about 6 months ago and started working immediately. After the first month of work i knew I wanted to be financial free and i knew I wanted it as fast as possible. From that desire emerged my goal of being financially free by 15/09/2028, one day before I make 33.

To achieve my goal I started learning about finances, reading about investments and listening to authors like Tonny Robbins or Robert Kiyosaki. However I still wasn't quite seeing how i could achieve my freedom before the deadline. Until one day I found the book The Millionaire Fastlane.

I completely devoured The Millionaire Fastlane, and now I believe it is possible to fulfil my objectives even earlier than what I first thought. I was shown the path and I will follow with everything I've got.

And here I am now, looking forward to learn with everybody and to help everyone I can along my journey.

rsj, Vaughn, Kingmaker and 2 others like this.
  2. Rickchise23

Rickchise23 Passive Income Ninja FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $316
    Are you familiar with building apps?

3. Jnforja

Rep Bank:
    $32
    Yes. I've been building apps since my first year in college. And at my current job I build applications from scratch.

4. KSR

KSR Bronze Contributor Read The Millionaire Fastlane Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $1,391
    Then you're already on a good path, almost destiny.

• What languages can you program in?
    • Are you familiar with SaaS? If not, you should look into it.
    • What kind of apps are you familiar with?
    Don't waste your talent, use your programming knowledge to build something useful that fulfils 'needs' and 'pain points'.

Good luck!

5. Jnforja

Rep Bank:
    $32
    Thank you for the encouragement!

I am familiar with the concept of SaaS yes. And i'm familiar with mobile and web applications.

What I feel I need to work towards now is to find those 'needs' and 'pain points' you just talked about. But I'm convinced that it is only a matter of time and effort until I find them.

6. KSR

Rep Bank:
    $1,391
    You could even start by building apps for people? If you market yourself well -- you can charge tens of thousands of dollars; which in effect could fund your next business.

7. Jnforja

Rep Bank:
    $32
    That looks like a good ideia. I actually have already started to take some steps towards that direction. In order to promote my self as a software developer I decided to create my own professional blog. It's still in a really early stage, but the goal is for it to get me some passive income, so that when I started my personal business I would have more time to dedicate to it and more money to fund it.

I wasn't really thinking of using it as a way to get into freelancing, but that could also be a path!

8. KSR

Rep Bank:
    $1,391
    I wouldn't do blogging as an income if I were you -- the market is really saturated right now, might be months/years before you see anything. If you enjoy writing, do it... but I wouldn't do it as a source of income. If I were you, I'd blog on the side (if you enjoy it, not for income) and look to build apps for companies while also developing your own apps.

Jnforja likes this.
  9. Jnforja

Rep Bank:
    $32
    What about blogging as part of a self marketing strategy ? Do you think it would be a good idea or there are better ways ?

10. KSR

Rep Bank:
    $1,391
    Yeah, I guess that's one way. I'd build a Freelancing site (for apps/software) and add a Blog in there. You say you want to invest, you need money to invest with -- I believe with your programming background that'd be the best way. You can also market yourself on Social Media.

11. Jnforja

Rep Bank:
    $32
    Thank for your help! I will definitely look into that route.