The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

2016 Million Dollar Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted35442

Hi boys. New year upon us. Think this title says it all. One unified New Years Resolution: 1 year, 1 million dollars. 01-01-16 means go time.

I'm looking to collaborate with like-minded people that have their shit in order. Where you are in life is irrelevant, Sidewalk/Slowlane. If you've ironed out behavioral hindrances to your success such as weak self-discipline, procrastination, or a litany of other character flaws spelled out in The Millionaire Fastlane , this group could be for you. Neither I or anyone in this group will hold your hand if you haven't taken basic self-help measures. Think of it as a Mastermind group that is free, we'd collab through Skype and the forums here.

For you if...
  • Have a skill to offer, value to offer others. Ex. Marketing, social media, Ruby, etc.
  • Have an idea to validate and need a support network to help.
  • Work 12+ hours daily on your Fastlane business.
  • 100% committed to the Fastlane and the challenge. Plan to stick around the Forums the next year.
This thread is ultimately open to anyone to be a part of this challenge but am creating an additional Skype group to offer an added layer of support to chat in anytime. You can chime in by simply saying you're in, if you want to be a part of the group, a blurb about yourself and what you're working on.

We'd all have the same goal. If you want to partner up with others in the group on a joint-venture, that's up to you. This group will function as a support network for people overall. Any challenges or weaknesses you need quick tips or a recommendation on where to find help. Hopefully we draw a good mix of people from sales, marketing, social media, coding, etc.

Invoking @Business Guy @Ubermensch @Kingmaker @realizment @AgainstAllOdds @theag and all. Happy Holidays. This year's gonna be a good one.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited by a moderator:

Ubermensch

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
Jul 7, 2008
Chicago
Hi boys. New year upon us. Think this title says it all. One unified New Years Resolution: 1 year, 1 million dollars. 01-01-16 means go time.

I'm looking to collaborate with like-minded people that have their shit in order. Where you are in life is irrelevant, Sidewalk/Slowlane. If you've ironed out behavioral hindrances to your success such as weak self-discipline, procrastination, or a litany of other character flaws spelled out in The Millionaire Fastlane , this group could be for you. Neither I or anyone in this group will hold your hand if you haven't taken basic self-help measures. Think of it as a Mastermind group that is free, we'd collab through Skype and the forums here.

For you if...
  • Have a skill to offer, value to offer others. Ex. Marketing, social media, Ruby, etc.
  • Have an idea to validate and need a support network to help.
  • Work 12+ hours daily on your Fastlane business.
  • 100% committed to the Fastlane and the challenge. Plan to stick around the Forums the next year.
This thread is ultimately open to anyone to be a part of this challenge but am creating an additional Skype group to offer an added layer of support to chat in anytime. You can chime in by simply saying you're in, if you want to be a part of the group, a blurb about yourself and what you're working on.

We'd all have the same goal. If you want to partner up with others in the group on a joint-venture, that's up to you. This group will function as a support network for people overall. Any challenges or weaknesses you need quick tips or a recommendation on where to find help. Hopefully we draw a good mix of people from sales, marketing, social media, coding, etc.

Invoking @Business Guy @Ubermensch @Kingmaker @realizment @AgainstAllOdds and all. Happy Holidays. This year's gonna be a good one.

I like this.

I propose that all claims of income for 2016 must be verified in this thread with pictures.

Add me on Skype: Sonofnietzsche1

NewJamesBond

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
204%
Nov 29, 2015
Would anyone want to do this type of challenge for a smaller goal? I mean I will create a new thread if anyone is interested in making $50,000 off a side hustle or $100,000 off a new business. I would love a challenge to participate in of a small scale.

Crissco

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
74%
Aug 3, 2015
New York
Me and my friend are doing one as well. Smaller. But first one to reach $3000 a month purely though digital income. I like it a bit better. More realistic for a years time, but I can still survive off of it when traveling around.

G

Guest34764

Would anyone want to do this type of challenge for a smaller goal? I mean I will create a new thread if anyone is interested in making $50,000 off a side hustle or $100,000 off a new business. I would love a challenge to participate in of a small scale.

Did you think all of us are millionaires?

We're not. (besides one or two perhaps)

The bigger the goal the harder you work.

NewJamesBond

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
204%
Nov 29, 2015

True. True. :)

I love Fastlane... It's crazy just joining this forum has helped me make a few thousand so far. (I mean I did the work, but the fastlane has motivated me and kept me on track)

D

Deleted35442

@PoemsForHearts Worst case scenario you come up short the $900,000 and achieve the $100,000. I made this thread as a response to a lot of threads popping up about "Making $1k a week, 10k a month" etc, etc. Obviously walking into this with this defeatist mindset won't do much of anything. I can't think of a single self-made billionaire/millionaire that hasn't said or paraphrase these golden words: "Think Big"

@Ubermensch Sounds good. Income verification by year end via redacted bank statements. Giving you the add now.

@Steven. @Lone Wolf @Almantas Awesome. You boys want to post or msg me Skype names?

NewJamesBond

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
204%
Nov 29, 2015
@PoemsForHearts Worst case scenario you come up short the $900,000 and achieve the $100,000. I made this thread as a response to a lot of threads popping up about "Making $1k a week, 10k a month" etc, etc. Obviously walking into this with this defeatist mindset won't do much of anything. I can't think of a single self-made billionaire/millionaire say or paraphrase these golden words: "Think Big"

@Ubermensch Sounds good. Income verification by year end via redacted bank statements. Giving you the add now.

I'm in. I work super hard. I'm going to work really hard this year and I'm going to see some amazing results when 2017 rolls around :)...

NewJamesBond

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
204%
Nov 29, 2015
maxresdefault.jpg

LETS DO IT (haha)

Almantas

Nothing to Lose
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
475%
Dec 21, 2015
Ireland
passionpreneur1. Everybody is more than welcome to add me on Skype!

theag

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
297%
Jan 19, 2012
I'd be interested, but only if this isnt a "zero to 1 million" type of thing. Some kind of minimum proof like @Ubermensch suggests would make sense. E.g. at least 200k/yr business in 2015 to have even a long shot at 1M.

Almantas

Nothing to Lose
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
475%
Dec 21, 2015
Ireland
There are plenty online deals that offer financial secrets on how to make millions in few weeks. Pff...make a million in a year? That's an insult to me (considering the amount of such financial secrets available online!). LOL :D

Ubermensch

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
Jul 7, 2008
Chicago
I'd be interested, but only if this isnt a "zero to 1 million" type of thing. Some kind of minimum proof like @Ubermensch suggests would make sense. E.g. at least 200k/yr business in 2015 to have even a long shot at 1M.

100% agreed.

@Cyriex Since this is your thread, I advance this as merely a suggestion...

This thread's coolness is a function of its demand for proof in regards to all income claims. "Pics,or it didn't happen," is the motto. If you made money via a property deal, then post pictures of the property. What's the address? How did you profit? Sold a bunch of widgets online? Closed a big deal? Great. Show the deposit. Show the check.

I would also suggest that participation in this thread requires - at least - a quarterly posting of all income earnings and an empirical validation of said earnings that satisfies all participating members. This would mean that everyone who says "I'm in" has to post their income - and proof of said income - on the final day of March 31st.

Just some suggestions. It's up to @Cyriex to accept them, as this is his thread.

Seems like this could be a quasi progress thread for all of us, from the slowest to the fastest, from the least experienced to the most experienced.

Should be pretty damn inspirational.

NewJamesBond

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
204%
Nov 29, 2015
100% agreed.

This thread's coolness is a function of its demand for proof in regards to all income claims. "Pics,or it didn't happen," is the motto. If you made money via a property deal, then post pictures of the property. What's the address? How did you profit? Sold a bunch of widgets online? Closed a big deal? Great. Show the deposit. Show the check.

I would also suggest that participation in this thread requires - at least - a quarterly posting of all income earnings and an empirical validation of said earnings that satisfies all participating members. This would mean that everyone who says "I'm in" has to post their income - and proof of said income - on the final day of March 31st.

Just some suggestions. It's up to @Cyriex to accept them, as this is his thread.

Seems like this could be a quasi progress thread for all of us, from the slowest to the fastest, from the least experienced to the most experienced.

I really like these suggestions. +1

marklov

It is a Tiger That Devours Me but I am The Tiger
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
167%
Mar 30, 2014
Sure I'm in

New year New Service

Makes sense:cool:

Ecom man

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
496%
Apr 17, 2014
Making a million means many different things. A million in sales? A million in profits? A million in the bank on January 1 2017?

D

Deleted35442

100% agreed.

Absolutely, I agree with all these points. Last thing I want is for this to end up another progress thread with all talk and initial excitement, and then people start dropping off. If someone discovers this forum in say 6 months from now and wants to partake, fine, but would be subject to these same rules. I really hope this thread makes a difference for myself and others in the end and the quarterly income updates definitely keeps the pressure on.

Added you to Skype and the group as well @Ubermensch.

Making a million means many different things. A million in sales? A million in profits? A million in the bank on January 1 2017?
Fair point. A million in profits. People can figure out their respective tax situations later on but I don't want to over-complicate it.

@theag Sure. In fact a guy just joined the forums @relentlessaction who made exactly $200K in sales with sweet margins in 2015 who is in our Skype chat now. He wants to start doing $200K a month in 2016. I agree to a point, but wouldn't completely discredit the $0 to $1M. Gambit was made in a weekend and killed it. Take a read here, and I'd also recommend everybody read this as it offers some solid value. All the same, Ubermensch's idea is great and should keep people motivated. Did you want to connect on Skype, ag?

@nitop @marklov @PoemsForHearts @Crissco Did you want to connect on Skype too? It's purely optional. There's 5 of us in it now.

marklov

It is a Tiger That Devours Me but I am The Tiger
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
167%
Mar 30, 2014
I'll pass on joining the skype group for the time being.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!