The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

2016 Fastlane Summit, Official Event Thread

Tony Tony

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
277%
Aug 16, 2015
Canada
Just wanted to give a big thank you to @GIlman and his presentation, specifically the part on Upwork.

While I have used many services in the past AND have hired outsourcers in the Philippines, India & Thailand, it was always a challenge finding good people. I have used eLance, LinkedIn and various .ph websites.

By using his specific process to drill down and find people on Upwork, we very quickly found an excellent part-time resource with a lot of experience to help us out on the admin side. I spent 1.5 hours with her on the phone 2 days ago and she is already up to speed and productive within 24 hrs. She has already taken 1 very time-consuming process off of our plate that requires her calling contacts live and filling out a document. We have another process that we will be happy to hand over to her asap, and much more to come.

My next task is to find an outbound prospector.

Thanks again @GIlman !

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Red

Nigerian Lottery Prince
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
353%
Feb 23, 2010
Phoenix
ust wanted to give a big thank you to @GIlman and his presentation,

I love these types of updates. I really enjoy reading how people have taken information presented & utilized it afterward in their business endeavors.

Please keep these types of posts up, people! :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
I love these types of updates. I really enjoy reading how people have taken information presented & utilized it afterward in their business endeavors.

Please keep these types of posts up, people! :)

I have stopped taking shit from people think wholly to your presentation.

Iwokeup

Aut viam invenium aut faciam
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
283%
May 23, 2014
The East Coast
I've now hired my first two task-based VAs thanks to @kamanuci's presentation.

Now following in his and @GIlman's processes for hiring a long-term VA. I want to offload all the crap! :)

Thanks guys.

GPM

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
377%
Oct 25, 2012
Canada
I have stopped taking shit from people think wholly to your presentation.

Here is some shit, lay off the booze when posting! haha, looks like your fingers were not listening to your brain when you typed that!

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
Here is some shit, lay off the booze when posting! haha, looks like your fingers were not listening to your brain when you typed that!
damn siri

Iwokeup

FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
283%
May 23, 2014
The East Coast
Because I know he won't do it....

Our very own @throttleforward, who's been hustling on the next level since the Summit (and I know what the previous level was like before the Summit)....

Just taped a segment on MSNBC (with proof pictures) and the show will be airing on Sunday morning.

That, folks, is what a mindset change and taking massive action can do for you.

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
Because I know he won't do it....

Our very own @throttleforward, who's been hustling on the next level since the Summit (and I know what the previous level was like before the Summit)....

Just taped a segment on MSNBC (with proof pictures) and the show will be airing on Sunday morning.

That, folks, is what a mindset change and taking massive action can do for you.

I was sitting next to MJ when @throttleforward was speaking at the Summit. And we were just smiling, both realizing simultaneously that this guy was going to make it LARGE. And it started with an INE.

Iwokeup

FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
283%
May 23, 2014
The East Coast
I was sitting next to MJ when @throttleforward was speaking at the Summit. And we were just smiling, both realizing simultaneously that this guy was going to make it LARGE. And it started with an INE.
Yep. Couldn't you just feel the energy and excitement in the audience as he was giving his talk? It was like a, "OMG. This is about to Blow Up" feeling. IMHO.

The best part about @throttleforward's business is that:
- it isn't a sexy "app" or tech business.
- He's not trying to be the next Facebook or Whatsapp.
- He's not following whatever the Hot Entrepreneur Trend of the Moment.
- He's not some ridiculous early to mid-twentysomething with minimal actual LIFE EXPERIENCE trying to be a "life coach" or "success mentor."
[NB: if you are in that age range and haven't actually, you know, done anything in life....get over yourself, get a job, provide value to the world, and THEN, if you have time, become a 'life coach' or whatever the term de jour is. Jobs do provide value, even if someday you plan to leave the 9-5 grind. :) /curmudgeon]

- He IS providing REAL VALUE to ACTUAL human beings, who LOVE him and his VALUE proposition
- He IS involved in an evergreen business and attacking REAL PAIN POINTS that actual human beings have.
- Heck, if he were in our hometown, The Wife has already said that she'd use his business.
- The barrier to entry is high in his business. :)

@throttleforward, as someone else said, you'd better be flying us to the Summit next year in your jet. Just saying.

*puffs cigar*

GPM

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
377%
Oct 25, 2012
Canada
Personally I got even more from @throttleforward while sitting and chatting on the couches after. That man has had a world of shit thrown at him and he just kicked it off and kept climbing that hill! I was just about in tears listening to some of the things that him (and others) have gone through in their personal lives to get where they are now.

This just goes to illustrate what everyone has said about the event. Sure the presentations alone are more than worth the cost of admission, but what happens after is worth so much more!

I can't wait to read about your "overnight" success when that company sells for tens of millions, or you go public and suddenly are valued at like one hundred million. Seriously. Not single person in their right mind anywhere would listen to what your business does and say "yea that's not something I am interested in". You have the world by the balls my friend!

throttleforward

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
278%
Oct 30, 2009
Washington DC
Well that was a pretty amazing experience!

Folks, all it took to get on the show was sending a damn email. ONE EMAIL. If you went to the meetup, you have what it takes too because you're an action taker and you're willing to put yourself out there.

A little about the show:
-Show is MSNBCs "Your Business", 'Elevator Pitch' segment
-I had 1 minute to pitch to 2 investors/CEOs (David S. Rose, founder of New York Angels [considered one of the world's top "pitch" experts] and Tania Yuki, Founder/CEO of Sharablee)
-I had to do it in one take, no do-overs!
-They graded my performance and the product itself (happy to say that David gave me a 9/10 on my pitch and Tania gave me a 9/10 on product!!!)
-MSNBC live election coverage was across the hall, which for a political dork was awesome
-walked around the NBC Nightly News studio, like a baller
-Show airs 730 Sunday (with repeats at other time slots)

30 rock2.jpg

msnbc talent.jpg
miked up.jpg
cell phones.jpg
setting the stage.jpg
host talking.jpg
30 rock.jpg

Attachments

• 30 rock2.jpg
    30 rock2.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 39

throttleforward

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
278%
Oct 30, 2009
Washington DC
Personally I got even more from @throttleforward while sitting and chatting on the couches after. That man has had a world of shit thrown at him and he just kicked it off and kept climbing that hill! I was just about in tears listening to some of the things that him (and others) have gone through in their personal lives to get where they are now.

This just goes to illustrate what everyone has said about the event. Sure the presentations alone are more than worth the cost of admission, but what happens after is worth so much more!

I can't wait to read about your "overnight" success when that company sells for tens of millions, or you go public and suddenly are valued at like one hundred million. Seriously. Not single person in their right mind anywhere would listen to what your business does and say "yea that's not something I am interested in". You have the world by the balls my friend!
Appreciate that man - like I said before, I feel closer to a lot of the people at that meetup than my own family. There is just a bond there that's hard to describe. Such an awesome group of people to associate with.

GPM

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
377%
Oct 25, 2012
Canada
I don't want to hijack this thread but I just want to put this somewhere. I am so pumped up its amazing. Who needs drugs when you have momentum!

One issue I had was that I was always afraid to talk to people. I was afraid of titles and "wasting" peoples time. @Eskil blew my mind when someone asked him what he knew about manufacturing before he started his product. His answer? He knew zero about it. From zero to having an amazing, functioning product that is selling.

About a week ago I got on the phone with someone I knew who has experience bringing manufacturing to North America for large companies. He put me in contact with a guy he knows who does prototyping for people and has access to a 3D printer. I talked with him 3 days ago and finished up will a follow up email. He replied and got me in touch with someone who can do the 3D design and metal fabrication. I found out through the reply email that he is the VP of Business development for a large company, I had no idea prior to his return email.

Just about an hour ago I got off the phone with the guy he got me in contact with. I drew up some sketches on engineering paper and I am now going to pass them on to the metal fabricator/3D designer. He said he will get back to me sometime tomorrow with what we need to do. Realistically I might have a 100% custom designed physical product in my hand by next week.

Oh, and the best part. I am in the middle of nowhere, 600 miles north of where I live, working my normal job. I put in 13 hours a day at that, and then about 5 a night on my own stuff. I have never felt more energetic! I won't be home until Friday, and that is when the real magic is going to start.

Red

Nigerian Lottery Prince
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
353%
Feb 23, 2010
Phoenix
Folks, all it took to get on the show was sending a damn email. ONE EMAIL.

When did you send it & did you put copywriting skills to use? I'm asking because this is akin to people seeing the "overnight success!!" -and missing the prior years or decades of work behind the scenes. I'm just curious what went in to getting that email sent out to that particular recipient & is there more behind the scenes details we should hear? :)

throttleforward

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
278%
Oct 30, 2009
Washington DC
When did you send it & did you put copywriting skills to use? I'm asking because this is akin to people seeing the "overnight success!!" -and missing the prior years or decades of work behind the scenes. I'm just curious what went in to getting that email sent out to that particular recipient & is there more behind the scenes details we should hear? :)

I sent the email after watching the show two Sundays ago (they end the segment with "if you have a great idea, email us here at xxx@msnbc.com).

Here is what I wrote:

Hello!

I just saw the Elevator Pitch this morning, and I think our company ValueCrates (link to website) would be a great addition to your show.

About us: We rent and delivery plastic moving boxes to people who are moving, so that they don't need to buy, assemble, and discard cardboard moving boxes.

We make moving a more convenient, efficient, and eco-friendly

Started by Adam Genest, who left his 6-figure Washington, DC speechwriting job to grow the business, and Okan Scott, an Army officer with 2 combat tours in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Other facts:
- Been open for 18 months
- All 5-star Yelp ratings
- Word of mouth growth
- Hundreds of Customers
- 55% profit margin
- $2 Billion market

Investment: Seeking at least $200,000 in seed stage funds

What we will do with the money: Purchase a crate washing machine, eliminating our largest expense and impediment to scale (manually washing crates). We will use the remaining money to franchise ValueCrates regionally (Baltimore, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Richmond, New York suburbs), with the goal of being nationwide within 5 years.

We are happy to answer any questions - please contact me directly at xxx-xxx-xxxx.

Thanks!
Adam

So yes, it's borne from having an interesting product/angle that has been in the works for 2 years. But a lot of those who attended the meetup have something similar or better than ValueCrates. And as you know and taught us @Red it's just a matter of not telling yourself a bullshit story (e.g. "I'm not good enough, they would never want me, etc.") and simply sending a quick email :)

Red

Nigerian Lottery Prince
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
353%
Feb 23, 2010
Phoenix

GPM

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
377%
Oct 25, 2012
Canada
Bullshit stories are bullshit!

Way to preach it AND live it!!

Inspiration out the wazoo.

OperationMyWay

Bronze Contributor
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
403%
Nov 26, 2013
I think it is important to point out a few (of the many) things Adam did a wonderful job of in his email so I can just show my appreciation.

Started by Adam Genest, who left his 6-figure Washington, DC speechwriting job to grow the business, and Okan Scott, an Army officer with 2 combat tours in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Early in the email he let it be known what he was giving up to build this business. A 6 figure job!? Most people you know have a severe tendency towards loss aversion (prefer avoiding losses to acquiring gains). The person reading Adam's email is likely no different and is going to want to learn more. What maniac would give up a six figure job and for what??? Throw in your business partner's great story and you are definitely getting the reader's attention!

Other facts:
- Been open for 18 months
- All 5-star Yelp ratings
- Word of mouth growth
- Hundreds of Customers
- 55% profit margin
- $2 Billion market

Hitting them with facts and numbers. Quick and dirty way to keep the narrative going and build even more intrigue. Has an established business? Check. Is growing? Check. Knows margins and his market cap which matter in terms of scaling? Check. Full of shit? Ch... Kidding! At this point the facts and numbers are legit in the mind of the reader. They know they will be proven out later, but you are giving them a reason to love this story and continue on.

Investment: Seeking at least $200,000 in seed stage funds

What we will do with the money: Purchase a crate washing machine, eliminating our largest expense and impediment to scale (manually washing crates). We will use the remaining money to franchise ValueCrates regionally
(Baltimore, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Richmond, New York suburbs), with the goal of being nationwide within 5 years.

We are happy to answer any questions - please contact me directly at xxx-xxx-xxxx.

Thanks!
Adam

Looking for investment, but why? Directly correlates to his needs in terms of scaling. Boom! Strategically he knows he needs that machine to wash the crates, but wait, whats this? Franchise? This guy has the audacity to think that? The answer to that riddle is yes. Showing you have plans to make this a big deal and a basic layout of how to get it done is motivating to that reader (or potential viewer at this point since they know they gotta have you on the show)

Is there more the reader needs to know about the business here to move forward? Absolutely, but that step had to come after this initial email that got the reader thinking, liking, and knowing this was a business story worth pursuing. And just like Adam built his narrative so to will that email screener as he takes it up the chain with the groundwork laid out in that email. Who wouldn't be excited to learn more about your story and your business (I know I always love to man!).

Thanks for sharing with us. So you're gonna franchise the business? Where you get that crazy idea?

Cheers!

throttleforward

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
278%
Oct 30, 2009
Washington DC
I think it is important to point out a few (of the many) things Adam did a wonderful job of in his email so I can just show my appreciation.

Early in the email he let it be known what he was giving up to build this business. A 6 figure job!? Most people you know have a severe tendency towards loss aversion (prefer avoiding losses to acquiring gains). The person reading Adam's email is likely no different and is going to want to learn more. What maniac would give up a six figure job and for what??? Throw in your business partner's great story and you are definitely getting the reader's attention!

Hitting them with facts and numbers. Quick and dirty way to keep the narrative going and build even more intrigue. Has an established business? Check. Is growing? Check. Knows margins and his market cap which matter in terms of scaling? Check. Full of shit? Ch... Kidding! At this point the facts and numbers are legit in the mind of the reader. They know they will be proven out later, but you are giving them a reason to love this story and continue on.

Looking for investment, but why? Directly correlates to his needs in terms of scaling. Boom! Strategically he knows he needs that machine to wash the crates, but wait, whats this? Franchise? This guy has the audacity to think that? The answer to that riddle is yes. Showing you have plans to make this a big deal and a basic layout of how to get it done is motivating to that reader (or potential viewer at this point since they know they gotta have you on the show)

Is there more the reader needs to know about the business here to move forward? Absolutely, but that step had to come after this initial email that got the reader thinking, liking, and knowing this was a business story worth pursuing. And just like Adam built his narrative so to will that email screener as he takes it up the chain with the groundwork laid out in that email. Who wouldn't be excited to learn more about your story and your business (I know I always love to man!).

Thanks for sharing with us. So you're gonna franchise the business? Where you get that crazy idea?

Cheers!
Ok fine, you exposed me :)

After 8 years of writing speeches, talking points, narratives, etc I have a sense of what makes for a compelling story. The way you described the "hidden message" behind my flow and structure is exactly what I intended. You mapped it exactly how I thought it.

Are you sure you aren't a speechwriter? :)

Tony Tony

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
277%
Aug 16, 2015
Canada
Just wanted to give a big thank you to @GIlman and his presentation, specifically the part on Upwork.

While I have used many services in the past AND have hired outsourcers in the Philippines, India & Thailand, it was always a challenge finding good people. I have used eLance, LinkedIn and various .ph websites.

By using his specific process to drill down and find people on Upwork, we very quickly found an excellent part-time resource with a lot of experience to help us out on the admin side. I spent 1.5 hours with her on the phone 2 days ago and she is already up to speed and productive within 24 hrs. She has already taken 1 very time-consuming process off of our plate that requires her calling contacts live and filling out a document. We have another process that we will be happy to hand over to her asap, and much more to come.

My next task is to find an outbound prospector.

Thanks again @GIlman !

Well that didn't last long.

Although she did great work for the 4-5hrs she actually worked, she ended up quitting due to her other client all of a sudden requiring 13hrs a day from the 4 hrs a day she was working. This was someone from Upwork with 100% job Success (until now) and over 1,000 hours worked.

I have since interviewed 4-5 more and there is 1 potential but it's frustrating after spending hours getting someone set up and up to speed.

Just spoke to a candidate who is working 4 hours a day making 20 appointments a day for incoming candidates. It's basically applicants for a houskeeping and maintenance role in NYC.

He claims to get paid 4,500 pesos a week for this AND he says he gets a $10 U.S. bonus for everyone he books that actually shows up. So I do quick math in my head - 20 appts a day, say 50% show - that's 10 x $10 US = $100 US bonus PER DAY x 5 days is $500 US per week or around 20,000 pesos per week over and above his 4500 per week. I told him there is no way he is making 100,000 pesos a month to book meetings for applicants.

So I asked him how much he got paid last week - he said 5300 - 4500 base plus 800 pesos bonus which translates to TWO people actually showing up. So he books 50 appointments a week to have 2 people show up. He also initially claimed he's been working there for months but only started last week - LinkedIN is your friend :)

Just another obstacle to overcome as part of the process.....

Last edited:

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
Well that didn't last long.

Although she did great work for the 4-5hrs she actually worked, she ended up quitting due to her other client all of a sudden requiring 13hrs a day from the 4 hrs a day she was working. This was someone from Upwork with 100% job Success (until now) and over 1,000 hours worked.

I have since interviewed 4-5 more and there is 1 potential but it's frustrating after spending hours getting someone set up and up to speed.

Just spoke to a candidate who is working 4 hours a day making 20 appointments a day for incoming candidates. It's basically applicants for a houskeeping and maintenance role in NYC.

He claims to get paid 4,500 pesos a week for this AND he says he gets a $10 U.S. bonus for everyone he books that actually shows up. So I do quick math in my head - 20 appts a day, say 50% show - that's 10 x $10 US = $100 US bonus PER DAY x 5 days is $500 US per week or around 20,000 pesos per week over and above his 4500 per week. I told him there is no way he is making 100,000 pesos a month to book meetings for applicants.

So I asked him how much he got paid last week - he said 5300 - 4500 base plus 800 pesos bonus which translates to TWO people actually showing up. So he books 50 appointments a week to have 2 people show up. He also initially claimed he's been working there for months but only started last week - LinkedIN is your friend :)

Just another obstacle to overcome as part of the process.....

I wonder if you are always susceptible to someone coming in for .50 more an hour.

Tony Tony

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
277%
Aug 16, 2015
Canada
I wonder if you are always susceptible to someone coming in for .50 more an hour.

I thought about that but I don't think so as I gave her exactly what she wanted and increased it by 10% to cover Upwork's fees.

throttleforward

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
278%
Oct 30, 2009
Washington DC
Here is a link to the MSNBC spot:
https://www.americanexpress.com/us/small-business/openforum/videos/valuecrates/

Turned out pretty well. Didn't get my last line in, but otherwise went 99% according to script.

One thing that I've learned in this process is that while they did a great job distributing the content across their various platforms, it's my job to really force local coverage (which is what will actually drive results for my business).

Omni

Bronze Contributor
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
209%
Jul 18, 2014
Here is a link to the MSNBC spot:
https://www.americanexpress.com/us/small-business/openforum/videos/valuecrates/

Turned out pretty well. Didn't get my last line in, but otherwise went 99% according to script.

One thing that I've learned in this process is that while they did a great job distributing the content across their various platforms, it's my job to really force local coverage (which is what will actually drive results for my business).
Awesome job! Can you use it as social proof on your site "as seen on MSNBC"?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Wisith

Bronze Contributor
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
144%
Aug 29, 2015
Appreciate that man - like I said before, I feel closer to a lot of the people at that meetup than my own family. There is just a bond there that's hard to describe. Such an awesome group of people to associate with.
I saw the posts from Facebook and couldn't be prouder of you, bro.

And I agree....I was sitting across from you at the couch. There were a couple of conversations going across the couches, and you with Kung Fu Steve took over because of the passion and intensity in the voice.

An email...who would've thunk of that?! :p

andviv

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
40%
Jul 27, 2007
Washington DC
it's my job to really force local coverage (which is what will actually drive results for my business
Hey Adam, remind me of the Facebook page, I want to share it with the realtors I know so they can offer it as an add-on to their buyers. What was the discount for their customers, 15%?

throttleforward

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
278%
Oct 30, 2009
Washington DC
Hey Adam, remind me of the Facebook page, I want to share it with the realtors I know so they can offer it as an add-on to their buyers. What was the discount for their customers, 15%?
Tell them to do "DCRealtor" for 10% discount. Facebook page is www.facebook.com/valuecrates

Iwokeup

FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
283%
May 23, 2014
The East Coast
Alright Folks! It's me, Your Friendly Neighborhood Conscience posting today to say....

It's been FIVE WEEKS since the Meetup.

You have ~11 months left to accomplish something noteworthy. An idea, an implementation, a BIG FAT GOAL that you can Hold In Your Hands (@Kung Fu Steve).

Where are you today? What ONE THING are you doing TODAY to make that reality happen?

Did you sleep in?
Did you say, "Ahhh, I'll do that tomorrow....."
Did you play Xbox/Playstation/Surf the Net when you could have been accomplishing that ONE THING?

Have you looked at @LightHouse's Golden incredible thread on making yourself more productive?

Have you rid yourself of a limiting belief?

Are you paying into your own health and fitness?

Are you either strengthening those important core relationships? Or else ridding yourself of the toxic negative ones?

Are you building the habits of DISCIPLINE that are the foundation for SUCCESS?

Are you strengthening your SOUL? Or letting it waste into nothingness and despair?

11 Months, folks. Tick tock. Tick tock.....

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.