The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

2013 New Year's Business Resolutions?

mayana

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
120%
Apr 26, 2011
Georgia, USA
Hey Guys!

I was thinking about how people always have the same old same old resolutions each year (make more money, lose weight, etc...), and I thought it'd be fun to toss around some "business resolutions" for the new year.

What kind of good habits or goals would you like to work towards in this next year?

Me, I am going to be more methodical and consistent in my business in 2013 (got to keep that momentum building!).

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

jacob

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
21%
Nov 21, 2011
My new year’s resolution is to spend more time on learning new ways (like programming, creating website and etc.) that can help me earn money, rather than wasting time playing games all day long.

VictorB

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
73%
Dec 28, 2012
Bucharest, Romania
Here's an unusual list

1 Set up a sleep program and find out exactly how much I should sleep according to my unique circadian rhythm

2 Have a schedule for workout that will allow me to also be productive during work, not hinder me

3 Stop eating junk food, do more research on cooking

4 Spend less time working and more time thinking about how I can reinvent my business and make more money with only one easy and simple change

If I manage to do all these, I'll probably be a millionaire. The first 3 points are crucial. Although it might not seem that way, that's where the big kahuna is.

cheksbry

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Oct 24, 2011
n
Mine would be to reduce the amount of time i spend in analysis....i suffered from analysis paralysis in the past
secondly,i will be much more consistent in ruthlessly executing my plans

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.