BusinessStories
PARKED
- Joined
- Feb 8, 2012
- Messages
- 10
Rep Bank
$45
$45
So here's the plan. Build A website designed to help people understand what it means to be an entrepreneur. We would interview "everyday entrepreneurs" people who have made a million + dollars, but not the uber-rich.
I'm not sure where it would go, but eventually I'd like to compile the interviews into a comprehensive plan to become an entrepreneur. I know that this won't work for everyone, but I think there are a lot more entrepreneurs out there than businesses and there's an untapped segment of the population who just need a push to get started.
Let me know what you think, any and all comments are fine with me.
I'm not sure where it would go, but eventually I'd like to compile the interviews into a comprehensive plan to become an entrepreneur. I know that this won't work for everyone, but I think there are a lot more entrepreneurs out there than businesses and there's an untapped segment of the population who just need a push to get started.
Let me know what you think, any and all comments are fine with me.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
