The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I launched two mobile app recently - Feedback welcomed

A topic related to SAAS or APPs

RoyRogers

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
152%
Dec 8, 2017
Los Angeles
Hello Friends, In my introduction, I had mentioned that I was working on 2 APPS, here they are. Both are Marketplace apps.

Please give me your feedback, Good or Bad.

B2B Business Services App

App To Connect users with Business Service Providers Like Business Services, Office Services, Security Services, Mobile Car Wash, Cleaning and Janitorial, Packing and Moving and consulting services

Android App: B2B Business Services Marketplace - Android Apps on Google Play
Apple Store: B2B Business Services App on the App Store

EZ Home Service Ordering App

App To Search-Compare-Schedule and Order Home Services like Senior Care, Medical Home Care, Pet Grooming, Fitness and Beauty, Mobile Automotive Care, Transportation and Home Care Services
Android App: EZ Home Services Ordering APP - Android Apps on Google Play
Apple Store: EZ Home Services Ordering APP on the App Store

Also, any of the forum members who can would like to be in these marketing platforms, let me know.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

hungryhippocampi

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
172%
Dec 27, 2017
North Carolina
Way to go Roy! Why charge $99 setup fee for the Basic? You might consider making this free for now as you really need to get some providers onboard.

Chx

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
307%
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Hello Friends, In my introduction, I had mentioned that I was working on 2 APPS, here they are. Both are Marketplace apps.

App To Connect users with Business Service Providers Like Business Services, Office Services, Security Services, Mobile Car Wash, Cleaning and Janitorial, Packing and Moving and consulting services

App To Search-Compare-Schedule and Order Home Services like Senior Care, Medical Home Care, Pet Grooming, Fitness and Beauty, Mobile Automotive Care, Transportation and Home Care Services

Also, any of the forum members who can would like to be in these marketing platforms, let me know.

Both sites look great, well done. I’ve noticed a few instances on the EZHomeService website in which you mistakenly say “B2B App” instead of the correct name, so I’d suggest proofreading both sites a few times.

Attachments

• D027BBBE-D35A-4EA6-B392-F97005673575.jpeg
    D027BBBE-D35A-4EA6-B392-F97005673575.jpeg
    189.2 KB · Views: 10

RoyRogers

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
152%
Dec 8, 2017
Los Angeles
Way to go Roy! Why charge $99 setup fee for the Basic? You might consider making this free for now as you really need to get some providers onboard.

Let me think about this, I am in any case offering coupons for making this free. But thanks.

RoyRogers

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
152%
Dec 8, 2017
Los Angeles
Both sites look great, well done. I’ve noticed a few instances on the EZHomeService website in which you mistakenly say “B2B App” instead of the correct name, so I’d suggest proofreading both sites a few times.

Good catch. I need to be more careful. Thanks

Figol

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Feb 11, 2018
Poland
I tested both apps. They look good (on iOS). Only thing I've found is that Ezservice app is immediately asking for login/signup. It's a good practice to delay authentication as long as possible, because people tend to abandon app when asked for sign-up. It's good to give user some value of app and ask for sign-up only when necessary (e.g. when user decided to use some service). I'm not sure if it's possible and valuable to take that approach in your apps, but at least you can consider that.

You focus on North America, UK and Germany for now, I think it's right.

Have you considered using both english and german language on EzService?

RoyRogers

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
152%
Dec 8, 2017
Los Angeles
I tested both apps. They look good (on iOS). Only thing I've found is that Ezservice app is immediately asking for login/signup. It's a good practice to delay authentication as long as possible, because people tend to abandon app when asked for sign-up. It's good to give user some value of app and ask for sign-up only when necessary (e.g. when user decided to use some service). I'm not sure if it's possible and valuable to take that approach in your apps, but at least you can consider that.

You focus on North America, UK and Germany for now, I think it's right.

Have you considered using both english and german language on EzService?

I will check why the app is asking for LOGIN, the login should come only when you start the order process. will check

I have not considered in German, let me see how much effort is involved in it.

Are you in Germany or Poland?

Figol

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Feb 11, 2018
Poland
I'm in Poland and I services were not available here.

kristyblair

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
48%
Jun 8, 2017
Forked River NJ

Wow nice. Do you have experience in programing or did you hire someone? How are you getting consumers?

Bon Appetit

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
121%
Jan 19, 2018
Paris, France
Is the subscription model is the only way to monetize your app? I found this model a little bit restrictive for this kind of service.

From the point of view of the app developer, I understand that subscription is a very good way to monetize, but in for case, it think that it'll decrease the number of user engagement.

As a user, for EZservicecall, I might use one the service suggested, maybe two, and it will not be that much recurrence, so why would I subscript, pay each month for a service that I can found somewhere else without being tie by a subscription?

Keep the good work, I like to concept.

RoyRogers

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
152%
Dec 8, 2017
Los Angeles
Wow nice. Do you have experience in programing or did you hire someone? How are you getting consumers?
I am owner of a technology company and we have a team of developers who created this under design, architecture and management.

For customer, I am still trying to see what is the best route, any suggestions will be welcomed

RoyRogers

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
152%
Dec 8, 2017
Los Angeles
I am looking for Software resellers to sell subscriptions to these apps. if anyone of you know anyone interested, please let me know. This could be a good recurring revenue for many people.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.