The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.
A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

BigRomeDawg

Gold Contributor
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
224%
Jan 22, 2014
Canada/USA
My PC can barely run windows 10. 32gig storage and 2gig of ram. Headphone jack is broken. It is great if you have ADHD because it won't let you multitask and get distracted.

That's just silly. F*ck chairs and desks but my computer is my only tool it better be the best

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Xeon

All Cars Kneel Before Pagani.
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
191%
Sep 3, 2017
Singapore
My above post was about our new office, however I just found a picture from 2016 of our first office.

- Laminate floor that was going to get thrown away from an insurance job I did when I laid floors
- Desks and chairs on the left were free on the side of the road
- Shelves were $15 each on sale at Home Depot
- All the monitors were used throwaways
- 6ft ceilings with no windows and plumbing pipes that interrupted phone calls with every flush

WHATEVER. IT. TAKES.

View attachment 18066

Holy shit. If you didn't say, I would have thought you hired an interior design company to do up the whole place and that it costed a bomb!

Xeon

All Cars Kneel Before Pagani.
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
191%
Sep 3, 2017
Singapore
Lol seriously?

Yup, it looks pretty expensive to me. Other than the messy wires, the whole place looks freshly done up.

I guess it's the vibrant orange walls and lighting (orange lights?) that gives it a very modern look.

Definitely doesn't look "All the monitors were used throwaways" and "Desks and chairs on the left were free on the side of the road" :rofl:

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

BigRomeDawg

Gold Contributor
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
224%
Jan 22, 2014
Canada/USA
Yup, it looks pretty expensive to me. Other than the messy wires, the whole place looks freshly done up.

I guess it's the vibrant orange walls and lighting (orange lights?) that gives it a very modern look.

Definitely doesn't look "All the monitors were used throwaways" and "Desks and chairs on the left were free on the side of the road" :rofl:

Wow. It was so shitty in person, I remember it so vividly.. Although better than the concrete floors and open stud walls it had before.. Did I mention the ceilings were 6 feet.. ;)

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.