Hello everyone!
I am a 20-year-old from Bengaluru, India.
I am a BBA student specialising in Marketing. My final exams have been going online and I will graduate in a week.
My main ambition for the past three years was to increase my intrinsic value - coding, web design, communication etc. just to get a higher paycheck.
Of course, after reading TMF I have realized that the only way to realize my dreams is to go Fastlane.
It is very overwhelming for me at the moment to think of a Fastlane business when I was not even able to land a job at the numerous companies I applied for.
But as a first step, I am training myself to find unmet needs of the marketplace and currently reading the book Blue Ocean Strategy.
Happy to be here and looking forward to exploring all the useful information available here.
I am a 20-year-old from Bengaluru, India.
I am a BBA student specialising in Marketing. My final exams have been going online and I will graduate in a week.
My main ambition for the past three years was to increase my intrinsic value - coding, web design, communication etc. just to get a higher paycheck.
Of course, after reading TMF I have realized that the only way to realize my dreams is to go Fastlane.
It is very overwhelming for me at the moment to think of a Fastlane business when I was not even able to land a job at the numerous companies I applied for.
But as a first step, I am training myself to find unmet needs of the marketplace and currently reading the book Blue Ocean Strategy.
Happy to be here and looking forward to exploring all the useful information available here.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
