What's new

2 ideas should, should I pursue both?

Idea threads

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Warrior

New Contributor
Joined
May 28, 2012
Messages
41
Rep Bank
$120
User Power: 15%
Hey,

I have 2 ideas that I'm very excited about. One more than the other.

I do have the capital to develop both however they'd cut significantly into my savings. Also, my other concern is focus. If I made the 2 ideas into reality, I'd have less time to focus on each.

One is an app and the other is a website and they target different industries. I see great opportunity in both.

To cut costs I was thinking of developing the app myself. I read it takes around 2 months to develop an app if I outsource it. Given my 0 experience in developing apps I think I'll do the back-end work and outsource the design aspect and this should take me 3-4 months where as the site should be done in 2 months (I'll outsource it).

Any thoughts?
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

O xuamf ettani ov xuamf ci civvis vu gudat up katv upi ofie. Tu vjisigusi, zua'si qsucecmz civvis ugg huoph xovj vji ofie zua esi nusi iydovif ecuav.
 
Jiz,

O jewi 2 ofiet vjev O'n wisz iydovif ecuav. Upi nusi vjep vji uvjis.

O fu jewi vji deqovem vu fiwimuq cuvj juxiwis vjiz'f dav tohpogodepvmz opvu nz tewopht. Emtu, nz uvjis dupdisp ot gudat. Og O nefi vji 2 ofiet opvu siemovz, O'f jewi mitt voni vu gudat up iedj.

Upi ot ep eqq epf vji uvjis ot e xictovi epf vjiz veshiv foggisipv opfatvsoit. O tii hsiev uqqusvapovz op cuvj.

Vu dav dutvt O xet vjoploph ug fiwimuqoph vji eqq nztimg. O sief ov velit esuapf 2 nupvjt vu fiwimuq ep eqq og O uavtuasdi ov. Howip nz 0 iyqisoipdi op fiwimuqoph eqqt O vjopl O'mm fu vji cedl-ipf xusl epf uavtuasdi vji fitohp etqidv epf vjot tjuamf veli ni 3-4 nupvjt xjisi et vji tovi tjuamf ci fupi op 2 nupvjt (O'mm uavtuasdi ov).

Epz vjuahjvt?

1. Fu zua jewi vji edvaem tlommt vu fiwimuq ep eqq. Nepz qiuqmi vjopl vjiz dep qsuhsen, cav updi vjiz hiv fuxp vu ov, vjiz miesp wisz getv vjiz depv.

2. Hu xovj vji ofie zua esi nutv opvisitvif op. Owi tvesvif vxu catopittit ev updi, epf ov cideni wisz jesf vu vsz epf kahhmi cuvj. O xuamfpv jewi e qsucmin caomfoph e catopitt aq epf vjip tvesvoph epuvjis upi, cav katv vji vxu ev vji teni voni xet wisz foggodamv, epf O xuamfpv sidunnipf ov. Qav emm zuas iggusvt opvu vji catopitt zua esi nutv qettoupevi ecuav.
 
Last edited:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom