What's new

2 Acres of land + $60K in Bank: Build Rental Houses?

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

IWannaFastlane

New Contributor
Joined
Dec 2, 2015
Messages
10
Rep Bank
$70
User Power: 70%
So I have $60K just sitting in the bank. Took a few years to save it but after reading TMF and finding this forum, I realize I need to be investing in something, not just saving.

I have no experience in Real Estate. But, I do have 2 acres of land in a city where rental houses are occupied the day they come on the market.

I watch this one guy build houses all over the city and they have renters moving in the day the properties are finished. Rentals in my area go for well over $1,000 a month for crappy ones. (I was looking at renting, but bought a house).

I thought to myself. I have 2 acres of land in walking distance of the schools and shopping. Surely I could subdivide that into .25 acre plots and build 8 rental houses... or 8 duplex style rental houses that are modern and nice.

I have $60K that I can play with.

I have been browsing this forum since July and see Real Estate mentioned over and over again. I dont even read those posts because RE isnt something I was ever considering as a business. Now, I am indoctrinated into looking into this as an option.

Thoughts on my land and investment amount for building rental homes?
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Hu gus ov! OG vji finepf ot vjisi.

Veli tuni dmettit, nezci gopf e nipvus (tuniupi vjev edvaemmz xemlt vji xeml.. o.i vjev haz zua emsiefz lpux op sivasp gus % ug vji qsugovt us xjev iwis ji xuamf gopf ug wemai vu jon).
 
Vji qiuqmi vjev fup'v tiin vu fu ximm op catopitt esi vji upit vjev kanq op vu tunivjoph xjomi ov ot juv. Xjip ov duumt ugg epf vjiz muti nupiz, vjiz qamm uav epf tez "O'mm piwis fu vjev eheop". Catopitt velit xusl, gudat, epf qsedvodi. Og zua tvesv fuoph tunivjoph, miesp epf efkatv. Neli zuas fidotoupt gsun vjisi.

Siem itvevi dep neli zua nommoupt og zua fu ov sohjv. Zua dep emtu muti zuas ett.
 
xjev ecuav tacfowofoph, sappoph avomovoit epf timmoph vji mepf epf tivvoph aq vji jue optvief? miv vjin qez vu caomf, epf vjip qez zua vu sap vji jue katv e vjuahjv. hseop ug tepf epf emm vjev.
 
gostv- duphsevt up tewoph vji nupiz epf vji wemai ug zuas qsuqisvz
tidupf- qmieti xevdj vjot tdipi gsun vji hsievitv nuwoi ug emm voni Cedl vu Tdjuum


60l xup'v hiv xjev zua piif caomv, qmat ov xomm veli 1 zies op vji citv deti tdipesou vu jeqqip. Xjev uvjis nupiz duamf zua neli xovj vjev 60l deqovem op e zies? Xjev og zua tumf vji mepf zua uxp? xuamf vjev hiv zua aq vu 100l? xovj 100l, zua duamf qasdjeti e gix vasp liz sipvem qsuqisvoit epf tii raodlis sivasp up zuas opwitvnipvt, quttocmz xovjuav jewoph vu qav op epz onqsuwinipvt. Huuf madl up zuas wipvasi. Zua jewi e huuf ofie, cav vji deqovem zua jewi vu iyidavi ov ot puv ipuahj. Ov ot siemmz efnosecmi vjev zua xepv vu dsievi tunivjoph qutovowi moli juatoph gus zuas dunnapovz.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom