The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

1st gen Iranian-American taking the dive

PersianCub

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
132%
Feb 28, 2018
Atlanta
Hello,

Early 20s male here, born and raised in a suburban bubble outside Atlanta. Family escaped Iran in the 80s for a better life. They both hustled hard, dad tried and failed at pizza businesses, but we lived a happy life till I was 10. Dad fell into pit of depression, alcohol took him over and a year of hell later I pushed mom to kick him out. She did. He’s been out of our lives for over a decade now.

I only mention this because the pain of that experience is now one of my greatest motivators. It showed me at a very young age what losing control looks like. Maintaining control of my life is now a fundamental block I make my decisions from.

Always been a black sheep of sorts, and wanted to walk my own path. After high school, I found my way into being a professional manny (male nanny), and later went to massage school. As of recently, I’m fully employed now in both fields, and starting research for my first fastlane pursuit.

I’v seen what the fastlane mindset has done for my childhood friend and his new business, and I’m committed to absorbing and implementing what I learn.

Hope to connect with many of you both online and in person over these coming years. Lastly, nothing but gratitude to you MJ, for what you’ve started here.

Thanks

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah

PersianCub

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
132%
Feb 28, 2018
Atlanta

PersianCub

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
132%
Feb 28, 2018
Atlanta

PersianCub

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
132%
Feb 28, 2018
Atlanta
T
Welcome my Friend nothing is impossible you can accomplish anything with creativity and execution best of luck
Damn right.. definitely looking forward to collaborating.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...