The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

INTRO 19 years old looking for luck

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

Sardone

PARKED
Jan 6, 2018
Ancona
Hi, I'm an Italian guy that has recently moved in Gran Canaria to find my vocation and get better with women :devil:. I've just left university (medicine) after 2 weeks I was doing it. I also gave up a career in a minor sport (judo) as it would have allowed me to barely earn a living :bored:. Anyway right now I'm reading The Fastlane and I've planned to read Unscripted. My actual intention is to start a business, would you raccomend a social marketing businnes? Any tips?
Thank you,
Dario.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Chinobey

Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Jul 19, 2017
England
Hi, I'm an Italian guy that has recently moved in Gran Canaria to find my vocation and get better with women :devil:. I've just left university (medicine) after 2 weeks I was doing it. I also gave up a career in a minor sport (judo) as it would have allowed me to barely earn a living :bored:. Anyway right now I'm reading The Fastlane and I've planned to read Unscripted. My actual intention is to start a business, would you raccomend a social marketing businnes? Any tips?
Thank you,
Dario.
Welcome lots of good info on this site my number 1 tip would be to get reading and take action on any ideas. And your title.. its not luck you need its hard work and dedication bud :)

S.Y.

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
Oct 4, 2017
Canada
Thank you,
Dario.

"Do what contributes" - Marc Andreessen

If you think you can add value doing social marketing, do it. Otherwise, find a way to add value to people and build a business around it.

I wish I could add more. I am learning a skill in order to tap some opportunities. I have yet to learn/try anything beyond that.

AgainstAllOdds

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
Dec 26, 2014
Chicago, IL
Your post is the type that gets made fun of in Unscripted.

Read both books before going forward, and you'll see why your current mindset is flawed.

Also, f*ck luck. Each action you take has a probability of success attached to it. Work on increasing that probability of success by working on yourself. For example, if @MJ DeMarco started a new business, his probability of it being successful would be maybe 65% (made up number). Yours would likely be 2% or lower. You need to work on getting that 2% higher.

Yeah, luck plays a role in it, but that doesn't discredit the fact that you control your own future.

Sardone

PARKED
Jan 6, 2018
Ancona
Your post is the type that gets made fun of in Unscripted.

Read both books before going forward, and you'll see why your current mindset is flawed.

Also, f*ck luck. Each action you take has a probability of success attached to it. Work on increasing that probability of success by working on yourself. For example, if @MJ DeMarco started a new business, his probability of it being successful would be maybe 65% (made up number). Yours would likely be 2% or lower. You need to work on getting that 2% higher.

Yeah, luck plays a role in it, but that doesn't discredit the fact that you control your own future.
Yeah, it was kinda ironic :happy:

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Not sure how to start? This free book will teach you how to build a successful web design business
If there’s one thread I see repeated over and over again on the forum, it goes like this: “I...
MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2021
Any scholarship programs for those who can't afford the course? Broke but need this course :)...
FEATURED! Introducing... WEALTH EXPO$ED, A Short Story By MJ DeMarco
It's an affiliate link, so it's hard to give those up! The affiliate links are automatically...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
A week ago someone asked if one of my courses is still relevant (referring to the Upwork...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Thanks for clearing that up. What do you recommend for those who are still in the process of...
MARKETPLACE Kill Bigger Incubator
I have not offered one of these in a while, but it looks like I have time to take on an...

Forum Sponsor

Grow an online business:
- Start immediately!
- Master business skills!
- 100+ Fastlane students enrolled!
Review & Details >

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!