The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

INTRO 16 years old looking for advice

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

Norwegian

New Contributor
Feb 4, 2018
Norway
Hey, I am a 16 year old boy from Norway who dreams of becoming an Entrepreneur. I read self- improvment and business books everyday, Learning more and more every single day.
I have big goals for mye future, and have to problems on working long hours, days, months and even years to achieve my goals.

What would you do if you were in my situation?

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

RobD88

Bronze Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Nov 20, 2017
Missouri
Hey, I am a 16 year old boy from Norway who dreams of becoming an Entrepreneur. I read self- improvment and business books everyday, Learning more and more every single day.
I have big goals for mye future, and have to problems on working long hours, days, months and even years to achieve my goals.

Keep reading but start doing as well. Pick something. Try it. If it doesn't work learn from the mistakes. Tweak it. Try it again. Try something else. Make mistakes. Learn. Adjust. Keep trying. Keep doing. Don't stop until it works.

OP
OP
N

Norwegian

New Contributor
Feb 4, 2018
Norway
Keep reading but start doing as well. Pick something. Try it. If it doesn't work learn from the mistakes. Tweak it. Try it again. Try something else. Make mistakes. Learn. Adjust. Keep trying. Keep doing. Don't stop until it works.
Thanks! i am comitted to this, so I know I have to do as well :) Right now, I dont know what I want to do, just help others and profit from it. Got any ideas?

RobD88

Bronze Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Nov 20, 2017
Missouri
Thanks! i am comitted to this, so I know I have to do as well :) Right now, I dont know what I want to do, just help others and profit from it. Got any ideas?

I'm not sure what would work in your market or with your specific resources and/or abilities. My kids (about your age) have started with flipping used clothing. They find name brands at the local thrift stores, on Ebay, or at swap meets & flea markets and sell them online for pretty big profits. There are several aps devoted to selling used clothing.

OP
OP
N

Norwegian

New Contributor
Feb 4, 2018
Norway
I'm not sure what would work in your market or with your specific resources and/or abilities. My kids (about your age) have started with flipping used clothing. They find name brands at the local thrift stores, on Ebay, or at swap meets & flea markets and sell them online for pretty big profits. There are several aps devoted to selling used clothing.
Thank you so much :D do you remember any of these apps?

OP
OP
N

Norwegian

New Contributor
Feb 4, 2018
Norway
Read these 2 books, and then don't read another book until do something with the knowledge gained.

Don't Just Build a Business... Build A Life!
Haha Yeah I have red TMF, about to buy Unscripted too :) I am not sure if Reading only these two is the answer, because you can learn a lot from other books as well. Personally, I think Reading a lot of different books and working to achieve what you want and desire is the right way to go

cmor16

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Oct 30, 2016
Nova Scotia, Canada
Haha Yeah I have red TMF, about to buy Unscripted too :) I am not sure if Reading only these two is the answer, because you can learn a lot from other books as well. Personally, I think Reading a lot of different books and working to achieve what you want and desire is the right way to go
Glad to know that you read TMF. Post in this thread to get your badge:

GOLD - I've Read The Millionaire Fastlane!

The point of my reply was to get you out of the learn by reading loop and into the learn by doing loop.

OP
OP
N

Norwegian

New Contributor
Feb 4, 2018
Norway
Glad to know that you read TMF. Post in this thread to get your badge:

GOLD - I've Read The Millionaire Fastlane!

The point of my reply was to get you out of the learn by reading loop and into the learn by doing loop.
Ah I see. I will tak Your advice and act upon my goals and visions :D thank you!

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

GMSI7D

Gold Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Jan 27, 2016
Lyon, France

ih you had to take just one advice from this forum, this would be this :

don't wait,

do the things you want to do as soon as possible

dating girls, asking for things , whatever

people say" patience is king, wait "

no this is BS. time is precious and you can never go back to do the things you should have done

i am 41

i have lost too much time

i have lost time with girls, with everything

this is lost for ever

i will never know what succes with young girls is or whatever

you don't understand because you are only 16 years old so you don't know the value of time

you think you are eternal

so let's take an example . i hope you will get some wisdom despite your young age

in the back to the future movie, the old biff is telling his young self to read and use the almanach

because the almanach will make his young self rich in the coming future

Young_Biff_and_Old_Biff.png

same thing here

by following my advice , you are achieving the success that i have never had and will never have because this is too late

i am living my youth through yours

date these girls, win that medal, start that business

OP
OP
N

Norwegian

New Contributor
Feb 4, 2018
Norway
ih you had to take just one advice from this forum, this would be this :

don't wait,

do the things you want to do as soon as possible

dating girls, asking for things , whatever

people say" patience is king, wait "

no this is BS. time is precious and you can never go back to do the things you should have done

i am 41

i have lost too much time

i have lost time with girls, with everything

this is lost for ever

i will never know what succes with young girls is or whatever

you don't understand because you are only 16 years old so you don't know the value of time

you think you are eternal

so let's take an example . i hope you will get some wisdom despite your young age

in the back to the future movie, the old biff is telling his young self to read and use the almanach

because the almanach will make his young self rich in the coming future

View attachment 17747

same thing here

by following my advice , you are achieving the success that i have never had and will never have because this is too late

date these girls, win that medal, start that business

wow dude thank you so much... I can`t put Words on how much that meant. Getting advice from People like you is a honor. Thank you again :D

Rodrickee

New Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Dec 29, 2017
Brazil

Holy shit that was deep, I'm currently 19 y/o.

I don't think 41 is THAT old, your body still functions pretty good (if you're healthy, I believe), I hope you're not sad or depressed because of the wasted time you mentioned in this post.

I don't believe that anybody can truly seize the moment 100% of their lifetime, sometimes we have self-doubt about what we're doing and spend time on a downard spiral hating ourselves, what I like to do is this: I try to calm myself down, then I recognize that I was in a negative thought pattern and that it doesn't diminish my worth.

Since a lot of people on this forum have the mindset to serve others, realize that when you love yourself you care and do more for others naturally. Wish you the best! :D

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Fox' Web School's "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2020
This year has been quite crazy so far, and a lot of people have reached out to ask me if web...
FEATURED! Introducing... WEALTH EXPO$ED, A Short Story By MJ DeMarco
Got it several weeks ago and have listened to it several times now. I've definitely met both...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Just got off the phone with @LightHouse. Having just a 45 minute conversation with him has...
MARKETPLACE Kill Bigger Incubator
@Kak Out of curiosity, what types of businesses are you advising on? (I read this whole thread...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
Just bought 5 of your Upwork courses. Thanks for making valuable content Lex!
MARKETPLACE Grow Your Business With a Book (An Unorthodox Marketing Strategy That Built One of the Largest...
Thanks for your offer to look at my book. Here's the link to the squeeze page Buy The Prosperous...

Forum Sponsor

sponsor

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom