The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

18 years old with a dream

Luis2781

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jun 7, 2023
Hi there, my name is Luis and as you might have guessed by the title, I'm 18 years old. My financial education started fairly early, with me being interested in stocks and finances since I was about 12 years old. I loved the concept of investing and letting your money work for you and so with the help of my father I actually invested some money. Before I invested, I also read the infamous book from the guy with the two dads, as MJ DeMarco calls him, and I was hooked on the idea of starting a business. Years went by and slowly but surely my environment suffocated this dream, which led to me enrolling in university and pursuing a mechanical engineering degree. I am now in my second semester and just some days ago I picked up "The Millionaire Fastlane " which reignited the fire of my dream of financial freedom, and in the pursuit of further knowledge I came here to check out this forum MJ DeMarco talked about. I am still investing in ETFs at the moment, but through MJ DeMarco I came to the realization that I have been led astray. I want to fight for my financial freedom and for that, I'll have to acquire the knowledge to do so. That's largely the reason I am here.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Johnny boy

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
632%
May 9, 2017
Washington State
the guy with the two dads, as MJ DeMarco calls him
Happy pride month Robert Kiyosaki lol

I am still investing in ETFs at the moment,
That would be not a terrible idea if your income was a few million a year and you didn't know what else to do with the money you have.

Otherwise the best option for starting off is to increase your income through a business

Boogie

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
219%
Nov 27, 2014
Midwest, USA
You might check out @ZCP and his youtube channel. Being an engineer does not mean you can't have a fastlane business.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...