What's new

18 years and starting my version of Unscripted

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Marpen

New Contributor
MEMBER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Joined
Nov 23, 2022
Messages
16
Rep Bank
$195
User Power: 56%
I have been in the internet marketing sector for almost 18 years now and am tired of working for others and literally making them rich. After reading Millionaire Fastlane , I decided that my kids and spouse (disabled veteran who depends on me) deserve better.

I decided to take something I love doing (making marketing plans, as boring as that sounds) and focus on local businesses. The goal is to add value first (build a free blog giving away marketing plans that I would take) and then when traffic builds up, figure it out from there. Value first though, being the key. I want to use this forum to help keep me accountable.

To ensure that my blog doesnt just languish, I also plan to contact 10-20 local companies and send them the free marketing plan. Whoever responds? That is what I will build a product around. I hope that doesn't sound too bro markety =/
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Ximduni ecuesf, muvt ug uqqusvapovoit op mudem catopitt.
 
Ximduni ecuesf, muvt ug uqqusvapovoit op mudem catopitt.
Zuas dunnipv ecuav vjin op vji eafou wistoup ug Aptdsoqvif ot xjev nefi ni hiv ugg nz cedltofi epf gopemmz iyidavi vji ofie! TU wemofevoph. Nz gostv $1000 ug qsugov, O xepv vu caz e capdj ug zuas cuult epf qav vjin emm esuapf nz dovz.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom