The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

17 years old and wanting to build a brand

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

Vasili27

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
47%
Jun 2, 2021
Philadelphia Pa
Hey Guys I'm 17 years old I want to start a brand online but was wondering if I could get a few pointers first before I start. I did do drop shipping and enjoyed the grind to grow my store and enjoyed learning and trying to find different ways to create sales. Unfortunately I didn't make many sales and FB ads chewed most of capital so I had to close the store. This did discourage me because I tried hard and had a real passion for online business and enjoyed working for the first time but sometimes it just doesn't work out. Although I didn't let this discourage me to long because I know failures happen and they are all learning experiences so I wanted to try again, but this with a little more knowledge before but this time I want to make it a brand because I feel like that is the way to go. I would really appreciate any advice or guidance from anyone that is more experienced than I am. Regarding anything like If I should pick a niche in something I love or maybe something more trending or maybe ads, leads, tricks and tips or just anything basic, anything will be appreciated.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.