- Joined
- Oct 26, 2014
- Messages
- 4
Rep Bank
$90
$90
User Power: 175%
First of all i'd like to say that my English isn't perfect yet, but i'm working on it.
About me:
My name is Piotr, and i'm a student althought i am focused on self-education,not on the dull things my government has prepared for me. ( Math and computer science is pretty decent i guess and i enjoy it.)
I started thinking about money when i started working out and i asked my dad to buy me some protein powder.
He said that he doesn't want me to put any chemicals into my body and he won't buy this for me. I'm stubborn so i decided that I ll buy it anyway. I needed some money.
I did it ultra slowlane ( did groceries for an old lady that lives next to me) but i made it and i was proud of it.
My dad criticized me on buying supplements but also congratulated me on earning my first money.
Since then (2 years) i have earned and saved about 6 700 PLN (2 000$, median monthly income in my country is about 600 $ after taxes). I know that people with serious businesses spend this much on a room for one night but i'm doing what i can.
Lion's share of this income was made by selling walnuts (they're 60 PLN/kg in a store and i could buy them for 18 PLN/KG from farmer,limited amount and only for a few weeks in the year but it was worth it).
Recently i've started thinking that i won't get anywhere by selling walnuts and walking out dogs.
I've always enjoyed reading and after lecture of TFM i am 100% sure that my thoughts were right and i'm happy that i found out about this book.
My current goal :
I finally want to start earning my money in a smart way,way that has potential to grow, so i could develop my skills.
I ll now try to figure the best path possible for me to do so. If you have any suggestions let me know.
For the last two days i've been reading the forum and i've found really many ideas.
I really like Silverhawk851's posts so if any of you newbies like me are reading this, i encourage you to read them.
Best Regards,
Piotr
I would like to ask you guys for one more thing. If i've made any terrible mistakes in this post (for example gramar, please let me know so i could fix them.
About me:
My name is Piotr, and i'm a student althought i am focused on self-education,not on the dull things my government has prepared for me. ( Math and computer science is pretty decent i guess and i enjoy it.)
I started thinking about money when i started working out and i asked my dad to buy me some protein powder.
He said that he doesn't want me to put any chemicals into my body and he won't buy this for me. I'm stubborn so i decided that I ll buy it anyway. I needed some money.
I did it ultra slowlane ( did groceries for an old lady that lives next to me) but i made it and i was proud of it.
My dad criticized me on buying supplements but also congratulated me on earning my first money.
Since then (2 years) i have earned and saved about 6 700 PLN (2 000$, median monthly income in my country is about 600 $ after taxes). I know that people with serious businesses spend this much on a room for one night but i'm doing what i can.
Lion's share of this income was made by selling walnuts (they're 60 PLN/kg in a store and i could buy them for 18 PLN/KG from farmer,limited amount and only for a few weeks in the year but it was worth it).
Recently i've started thinking that i won't get anywhere by selling walnuts and walking out dogs.
I've always enjoyed reading and after lecture of TFM i am 100% sure that my thoughts were right and i'm happy that i found out about this book.
My current goal :
I finally want to start earning my money in a smart way,way that has potential to grow, so i could develop my skills.
I ll now try to figure the best path possible for me to do so. If you have any suggestions let me know.
For the last two days i've been reading the forum and i've found really many ideas.
I really like Silverhawk851's posts so if any of you newbies like me are reading this, i encourage you to read them.
Best Regards,
Piotr
I would like to ask you guys for one more thing. If i've made any terrible mistakes in this post (for example gramar, please let me know so i could fix them.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
