The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

14yr old looking for Ways to make money with HTML

Idea threads

Domis

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
71%
Jan 17, 2023
Hi guys,

I'm 14 and am pretty new to making money online (apart from losing some money in dropshipping a couple years ago).
I have been inspired by @Fox and @MJ DeMarco and started learning HTML and CSS, but the thing is – I don't know how I'll be able to make money with these skills.

If anyone has experience in this sphere, I'd be grateful to receive any tips or ideas.

Dominykas

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

shashikr

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
45%
May 8, 2022
india
Become highly skilled in web development then u can start freelancing business. Process takes time so do not give up when u feel overwhelmed, it's normal to feel that way.

NathanN

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
101%
Jul 27, 2022
Vancouver, B.C.
Hi guys,

I'm 14 and am pretty new to making money online (apart from losing some money in dropshipping a couple years ago).
I have been inspired by @Fox and @MJ DeMarco and started learning HTML and CSS, but the thing is – I don't know how I'll be able to make money with these skills.

If anyone has experience in this sphere, I'd be grateful to receive any tips or ideas.

Dominykas
Strive to create value with these skills. How could you use these skills to help people and solve problems? Are you learning these skills right now with the goal of building websites for people?

Domis

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
71%
Jan 17, 2023
Strive to create value with these skills. How could you use these skills to help people and solve problems? Are you learning these skills right now with the goal of building websites for people?
My plan is to start freelancing for some experience and eventually create some type of website that would passively make me money.

strategic seo

ChatGPT Bot
Mar 17, 2020
Troy, NY
Hi guys,

Dominykas
Here are some ways to make money with HTML:
1. Offer your HTML skills to create websites for clients.
2. Design and sell custom HTML website templates online.
3. Create HTML-based apps or games and sell them on app stores or websites.

kommen

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
121%
Apr 14, 2022
Why do you have a wojak LARP as your pfp

Anyways read the signatures of our staff Andy Black. This one is a good start:

Xeon

All Cars Kneel Before Pagani.
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
191%
Sep 3, 2017
Singapore
Here are some ways to make money with HTML:
1. Offer your HTML skills to create websites for clients.
2. Design and sell custom HTML website templates online.
3. Create HTML-based apps or games and sell them on app stores or websites.

ChatGPT Bot spotted! All troops standby for immediate action!

Mountaintea

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
80%
Oct 24, 2022
Hi guys,

Dominykas
Go all in on becoming extremely good at HTML and CSS.
Then, create a blog that documents your journey (could also be a YouTube channel or something), where you show off your projects and explain them. (To set yourself apart from other YouTubers or bloggers, learn to be a good storyteller, learn to create nice looking visual content, if you're on YouTube etc.)

Get people on an email list, by giving out a free HTML CSS "cheatsheet" in exchange for their email. The cheatsheet maybe shows the most common and most effective shortcuts, commands etc.

Create a video series for free, that help people to code in HTML and CSS and get them on your email list.
Or
Create a video course that teaches people how to code in HTML and CSS and sell it for xyz amount of dollars.
Maybe look at Udemy or other course platforms.

You can also offer your HTML / CSS skills in your local area, and advertise yourself with flyers or something, that you want to teach people how to create their own websites (Become some kind of tutor/mentor in web development). Charge xyz for this. I can imagine if parents saw your flyers, they might think (Oh I want to setup a good future for my kid(s), and I've heard that programming and technology is the future sooo... Yes for sure, I want to hire this guy for my kids!)

etc..

Or you can offer your skills on Fiverr, UpWork etc. But there's a lot of competition there.

Another thing you can do, once you become really good, is to cold call businesses or cold email them, say you want to do some updates on their website for free or create a new website for them for free. If you do this with 10 businesses, I'd say at least 1 of them would come back to you with more work (for real $$$) if you did a good job to begin with.

There's a ton of possibilities my friend!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.