The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

21 yr old looking for other entrepreneurs

MartinJakobsson

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Feb 24, 2017
Sweden
Hi my name is Martin I'm 21 years old from Sweden. My interest in entreprenureship has grown over the years, I'm now spending most of my free time reading, watching and listening to entreprenureship related things. I have been doing photo- and videoediting for many years, doing some art/design work for Youtube channels and websites. Lately I have been looking at making money in other fields because you can only do so much when trading money for time.

The freedom, uncertainty and creativity with entreprenureship really intrigues me but I feel very lonely on the journey, I have noone in my life right now that understands me. I'm therefore looking for other likeminded people to bounce ideas with and help each other out, I love The Fastlane Forum and I will contribute as much as I can here too.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
I've edited your post.

In a first post, soliciting other members to contact you privately to form your own group away from the forum, is lets just say, bad form.

Other than that, you are welcome here to commiserate with other entrepreneurs around the world. It indeed can be lonely as a solo-preneur.

MoneyDoc

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
273%
Jun 24, 2014
Welcome to the forum buddy. Lot's of young guys on here, myself included (22). Read the GOLD threads, they're GOLD.

MitchM

Act. Then Adapt.
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
228%
Nov 15, 2016
Atlanta, GA
21 here and only been on this path for about 5 months now. Shoot me a PM if you want to talk and potential exchange contact information.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

memez_360

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Nov 14, 2016
Im 22 , i feel exactly like you sometimes , Im new here too so PM if you want to talk and discuss some ideas

azurcher92

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Apr 16, 2017
Sydney, Australia
Hey Buddy,

I am also new here and just started ordering samples (on the beginning of my journey), would love to bounce some ideas and build knowledge with you and whoever else is willing.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...