The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

$100,000 Per Month by 28 Years Old With One Simple Habit Every Day

Anything related to matters of the mind

akbrouwer

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
461%
Jan 18, 2013
East Coast, USA
I never would expect this to happen. $100k Per Month by 28 Years Old.

Or did I?

I actually didn't even realize that it was going to happen until about 5 days before my birthday.

Why didn't I know? Because I had my head down and was doing the work.
I was focused on the work in front of me, and "the goal" that I had set out to hit was manifested because of the work that I was putting in.

Now, how did I set this goal? And how did I achieve it? Those are great questions.

Some may call it "luck"; other's may call it "The Law of Attraction" or "the Secret"

I'm not sure what to call it... but all I know is that it WORKS!

I'm living breathing proof that writing your goal down daily, will manifest if you let it come to you.

I wouldn't believe it either if I didn't have PROOF!

Read how I was able to Generate $100k Per Month by setting a goal, and sticking to it, EVERY DAY.

Also, if you'd like to get some "context" & see my transformation,
Check out this post here: From Dead Broke to Financial Freedom in 6-Months Flat

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited by a moderator:

Almantas

Nothing to Lose
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
475%
Dec 21, 2015
Ireland
Hi!

Thanks for posting and reading my comment. Your post and story of success is very motivational. Although I was attracted to EVENT, it was more interesting to read the PROCESS of how you reached your goal. I love how you mixed visualization with process. It paid off.

Also, I have bought a copy and decided to follow your organization method. Although I have been following a weekly organizer, which was divided into days and hours, it was either unrealistic or not motivational enough, as I usually ended up lurking on Facebook and wasting time on negative thoughts that almost convinced me to take my own life at one stage.

Anyways, going to utilize your suggested organizing method and lift my a$$ up and work x10 smarter to achieve x10 more :)

Best of luck with your amazing product and sales!

akbrouwer

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
461%
Jan 18, 2013
East Coast, USA
Hi!

Thanks for posting and reading my comment. Your post and story of success is very motivational. Although I was attracted to EVENT, it was more interesting to read the PROCESS of how you reached your goal. I love how you mixed visualization with process. It paid off.

Also, I have bought a copy and decided to follow your organization method. Although I have been following a weekly organizer, which was divided into days and hours, it was either unrealistic or not motivational enough, as I usually ended up lurking on Facebook and wasting time on negative thoughts that almost convinced me to take my own life at one stage.

Anyways, going to utilize your suggested organizing method and lift my a$$ up and work x10 smarter to achieve x10 more :)

Best of luck with your amazing product and sales!

Awesome stuff! Please keep me posted on your results & progress!

The more people you tell the harder it will be for you to slack off ;)

luniac

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
158%
Dec 7, 2012
brooklyn
wow, i'd be happy with 1/1000 of your success. incredible dude, im having difficulty comprehending that level of freedom.

Peakdesire

Burning Desire to Succeed
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
58%
May 16, 2014
Hey man read your post.

Awesome stuff and a big congratulations.!

I'm doing the same goal setting method that you are and making sure I'm also writing them down a couple times a day to stay focused.

What was your biggest obstacle in reaching the 100k per month mark? And how do you stay focused with so god damn many opportunities out there? I'm at like 12 months with my business and constantly distracted by shiny opportunities. I can keep my focus but it's very hard to stop thinking ''What if that business is much better and more lucrative??''

Thanks.

akbrouwer

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
461%
Jan 18, 2013
East Coast, USA
wow, i'd be happy with 1/1000 of your success. incredible dude, im having difficulty comprehending that level of freedom.
hahaha.. thanks!

Hey man read your post.

Awesome stuff and a big congratulations.!

I'm doing the same goal setting method that you are and making sure I'm also writing them down a couple times a day to stay focused.

What was your biggest obstacle in reaching the 100k per month mark? And how do you stay focused with so god damn many opportunities out there? I'm at like 12 months with my business and constantly distracted by shiny opportunities. I can keep my focus but it's very hard to stop thinking ''What if that business is much better and more lucrative??''

Thanks.

Great question. It was tough to stay very focused (one of my biggest challenges) I will say that I had a business partner who helped keep me accountable. I needed to deliver and couldn't just drop what I was doing because it was critical to both of us.

If you don't have a business partner. Get an accountability partner.

I'll be here waiting for your $1M/mo post.

In due time ;):wtf:

Dami-B

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
249%
Jan 25, 2015
Lagos, Nigeria
hahaha.. thanks!

Great question. It was tough to stay very focused (one of my biggest challenges) I will say that I had a business partner who helped keep me accountable. I needed to deliver and couldn't just drop what I was doing because it was critical to both of us.

If you don't have a business partner. Get an accountability partner.

In due time ;):wtf:
Congrats bro I wish you all the success, rep transferred, who's next guys?
I better double up

illmasterj

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
253%
Jan 19, 2016
1360m
Very interesting. A lot of things have been falling into place lately for me.

When I left full time employment around 18 months ago, the goal was to match my office job income (86k/yr), but with the freedom to earn it anywhere in the world. It took about 7 months to achieve this.

Then when I read MJ's book, I worked out my business system target just happened to be the same as my yearly income, only monthly (86k/mo)!

I am around 2/3 through The 10x Rule (book) which is further solidifying this goal and then I read your post.

Congrats, all the best on turning it into $100k/mo profit/income.

Last edited:

Panamera Turbo S

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Feb 24, 2015
Gee @akbrouwer ! People like you inspire me a lot. Thanks for sharing this story with us! Your story give me so much faith with my goals that i will 10x them and i will make it happen.

Regarding your success, i don't know what is, but for sure in any domain, the success is a combination of a mindset where you know what you want and hard work. The rest has very little importance.

With other words: you deserve your success bro! :)

akbrouwer

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
461%
Jan 18, 2013
East Coast, USA
I love this post! Just the motivation I needed to stay in on a friday night!
Hope you got a lot done.

Very interesting. A lot of things have been falling into place lately for me.

When I left full time employment around 18 months ago, the goal was to match my office job income (86k/yr), but with the freedom to earn it anywhere in the world. It took about 7 months to achieve this.

Then when I read MJ's book, I worked out my business system target just happened to be the same as my yearly income, only monthly (86k/mo)!

I am around 2/3 through The 10x Rule (book) which is further solidifying this goal and then I read your post.

Congrats, all the best on turning it into $100k/mo profit/income.
Nice! wierd how the number 86 came up for you again. I'll keep you posted on the profit/income results

Gee @akbrouwer ! People like you inspire me a lot. Thanks for sharing this story with us! Your story give me so much faith with my goals that i will 10x them and i will make it happen.

Regarding your success, i don't know what is, but for sure in any domain, the success is a combination of a mindset where you know what you want and hard work. The rest has very little importance.

With other words: you deserve your success bro! :)

Much appreciated! thank you.

el_hombre123

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
46%
Jan 4, 2016
I never would expect this to happen. $100k Per Month by 28 Years Old.

Or did I?

I actually didn't even realize that it was going to happen until about 5 days before my birthday.

Why didn't I know? Because I had my head down and was doing the work.
I was focused on the work in front of me, and "the goal" that I had set out to hit was manifested because of the work that I was putting in.

Now, how did I set this goal? And how did I achieve it? Those are great questions.

Some may call it "luck"; other's may call it "The Law of Attraction" or "the Secret"

I'm not sure what to call it... but all I know is that it WORKS!

I'm living breathing proof that writing your goal down daily, will manifest if you let it come to you.

I wouldn't believe it either if I didn't have PROOF!

Read how I was able to Generate $100k Per Month by setting a goal, and sticking to it, EVERY DAY.

Also, if you'd like to get some "context" & see my transformation,
Check out this post here: From Dead Broke to Financial Freedom in 6-Months Flat

Love the habit. Gonna implement it.. Also, congrats on becoming a badass entrepreneur, still killing it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Smoothsailor

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
95%
Mar 21, 2016
New York
I read your article too and there are so many great things about it! The monthly 6 figure, the product, your writing skills, the story itself and the Michaelangelo quote. I just became a member yesterday and looking forward to write my own "I made it" post here one day. It seems like an amazing community and i feel great for discovering it!

Keep up the good work!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.