"Scott himself has been creating amazing content and he’s here with some great marketing tactics to promote an eBook and get 40,000+ downloads on Amazon."
"[...] Monday had the highest percentage of traffic and also seemed like the best day I can blast my friends and family for help to leave a review so I decided to run the promotion from Monday to Friday.
After the 5-day free promotion, I started charging $2.99 for the book.
I chose 2.99 because this was the minimum price I could charge while still getting a 70% royalty. Royalties drop to 35%. when a digital book is priced below that in the Amazon Pricing Structure."
"[...] For example, using a small call to action at the end of the book, I added 125 people to my mailing list after 2 weeks."
http://okdork.com/2014/05/07/10-marketing-tactics-to-net-41000-downloads-on-amazon/
"[...] Monday had the highest percentage of traffic and also seemed like the best day I can blast my friends and family for help to leave a review so I decided to run the promotion from Monday to Friday.
After the 5-day free promotion, I started charging $2.99 for the book.
I chose 2.99 because this was the minimum price I could charge while still getting a 70% royalty. Royalties drop to 35%. when a digital book is priced below that in the Amazon Pricing Structure."
"[...] For example, using a small call to action at the end of the book, I added 125 people to my mailing list after 2 weeks."
http://okdork.com/2014/05/07/10-marketing-tactics-to-net-41000-downloads-on-amazon/
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
