The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

10 Google Chrome extensions that will solve your daily problems

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

Martin Galli

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
144%
Mar 27, 2019
Argentina
Hey, for a while I have been thinking of making a list of chrome extensions that I use every day and help me be a much better and more efficient entrepreneur.

I hope some of this work for you as well as they work for me.

1. Tactiq - bit.ly/3MbQZPi
Transcribe everything you say in a meeting, be it on Meet or Zoom. You can identify which person each message is from and even export the entire minute in a Google doc.

tactiq.jpg

2. Blackbox - bit.ly/3NewWBf
With this tool, you can copy any text from the internet. From the text of a YouTube video to the text of an image. If you program it is very useful to copy the code of any video tutorial.

blackbox.jpg

3. Hunter - bit.ly/3Ng46k0
Looking for someone's email?
You put the domain of the company you want and it automatically brings you 1 email with its terminology.
Ex: m.perez@google.com; Then you search on LinkedIn and you can write to any employee of that company .

hunter.jpg

4. LanguageTool - bit.ly/3mad32t
A perfect spelling assistant. This tool runs over your entire website. It will highlight all errors and suggest corrections.

language.jpg

5. Grammarly - bit.ly/3NeeNUi
Ideal if you write in English and work in the IT world. This tool helps you correct your grammar, and recommends the best way to recite a sentence or correctly convey what you want. They haven't added the Spanish language yet.

grammarly.jpg

6. Loom - https://bit.ly/3tdI0qu
A great tool to record your entire screen. It also records audio. You can record your screen alone, screen + webcam, and more.

loom.jpg

7. Picture in picture - https://bit.ly/3GHgbw4
This tool is great if you want to watch a video while you work on something else. Very useful to watch tutorials and practice in real-time or also to have the video you want as a thumbnail.

pinp.jpg

8. Unlimited Email Tracker - https://bit.ly/3x5L74T
Toxic Alert ⚠️
With this tool you can track all the emails you send. It notifies you in real-time if the email you sent was opened. You can also track the links you send. Toxic but useful.

unlimeted.jpg

9. Scribe - bit.ly/3GJhxqf
This tool is ideal for creating tutorials. You simply record your PC screen and it automatically generates a step-by-step of everything you did .

scribe.jpg

10. Todoist - bit.ly/3GHkVlm
Excellent tool for planning your tasks. Very practical and easy to use. You can add links, build funnels, and much more. Is fantastic.

todoist.jpg

Let me know what you think of this or if anyone has another tool to recommend!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.