The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

'1%' CEO Confronts Occupy Protesters

lightningbob

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jan 23, 2012
I just love the "one percent pay fifty percent of our taxes .....and they need to pay more?" I also find it strange that our goverment is the only product/service that we don't have a set price for. We don't pay for a Big Mac based on our income.

emilybon

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
28%
Apr 5, 2011
Orlando, FL
since I'm not american, my opinion of the wall-street guys is pretty much influenced from what I've seen in documentaries such as Inside Job, Love of Money, etc... and to be honest, most of these top executive do not look smart or speak smart. but this guy is funny, it requires a lot of courage to speak to an angry mob

I believe this courage may have something to do with why he is one of the 1% (among other aspects of course).

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.