The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

zen*******, who are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enki

on-ramp
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
291%
Jun 18, 2013
Cleveland, Oh USA
We'll I'm flying back from key west today after a week of sun sea boating and diving. (And some fun drinking red bull and vodka) and I get on here and see this crazy thread.
Funny.
While I get your intent, I will say your process of finding out stuff kinda sucks...
I won't belabor that here the rest of the forum has pretty much spanked you better than I could.
So let's talk about you first before we talk about me.
I have seen the question asked several times. Who are you? From your lack of response and your continued focus on who I am,
I am guessing a younger guy in search of answers, and have been burned by others. Ok fine
But I think what your missing the most here is this,
This forum is a conversation, where you are trying to learn from. But your approach is more trying to be right than rich.
Your not asking the right questions. Your trying way to hard to be right. It's apparent in your questions.
I have seen this exact thing many times. When some one is seeking out answers in life, but wants to be right, ( or stuck on 1 old idea they are sure is the truth),
then almost nothing I say will even reach them. That's fine. I just let them figure it out on their own. Maybe they come back latter and ask better questions... But mostly they don't.
So. I have given some advice and some people ignore it and live their life
Sometimes however, I give some thing to some one that is so valuable it utterly changes their life
But again it's their life
They see something in what I have shared that gives them the glimpse THEY needed.
I don't charge people for that, it's what we all get from each other as a community. I get a lot out of this community and other things here.
I have done executive coaching before. and when I do, yes I charge. About 1k per hr. (But it's not how I make money.)
What I do here is similar. I give a perspective that is the insight they need. Not much more.
Now about me
I have a huge list of failures
I have failed at multiple businesses
I have lost 1m dollars of investors money before
I have been kicked out of my own businesses before, by bad partners.
I have had crappy partners
Made bad decisions
Have lost lots of my own money
Been sued by a city
Sued people
Been in over 250 lawsuits
Even been divorced once.
In other words. Quite simply I have f*cked up more than most people.
Oh and one more thing...
I' probably have the worst sense of style of any 100 people you will meet. (Zero F*cks given)
Based on that I might just be the biggest failure on the forum
But as you can see, from the responses, I may not be...
The real question here, is who are YOU. What are you DOING, not what have I done....
Post about you,
Your thread, your progress your journey.
That's all we care About. How YOU decide to create value in the world.
10 min of research might get you enough info to make these big boy decisions of if you should read my stuff or not
my financial status, changes Every single day.
So it doesn't matter
Good luck on what ever you do. We will cheer you on if you decided to stay and play
And will quickly forget you if you just go and hide.
Z

upload_2014-3-23_19-48-17.jpeg

upload_2014-3-23_19-47-33.jpeg

Heisenberg

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
196%
Dec 11, 2013
Why should Runum tell you anything? What makes you special and why should we care about you? (Where is your credibility?)

You think Z posting a picture of a stable full of Lamborghinis and his bank statements would make him any more credible? You my friend, are event driven.

Wow. Why is everyone acting like I'm the offspring of satan and hitler?

I never said I wanted his bank statement or anything in that nature.

All I wanted was a 1 sentence explanation of who he is. Because I can't find that anywhere. I'm sure there are plenty of posters, and even more guest readers, that what to find out why because he has 2 Gold Threads related to him.

However, based on Runum (read: Staff Member), I have to pay MJ 30$ just to find out that little piece of information.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Silverhawk851

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
482%
Sep 22, 2012
Toronto/Traveling
I never said I wanted his bank statement or anything in that nature.
All I wanted was a 1 sentence explanation of who he is. Because I can't find that anywhere. I'm sure there are plenty of posters, and even more guest readers, that what to find out why because he has 2 Gold Threads related to him.

In this forum, track records talks. Zen has a track record so big he doesn't have to ever seek approval from you, or anyone for that matter.

What's your track record?

Men lie, women lie. Number's don't.

Likwid24

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
295%
Mar 26, 2011
Staten Island, NY
Or I'd change this to say the Zen blows this guy away:

TheMostInterestingManInTheWorld_1426.jpg

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
494%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas

ddzc

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
216%
May 22, 2012
Toronto
Well, that was entertaining LOL

George-Costanza-Eating-Popcorn.gif

back to work

IceCreamKid

With Great Power Comes Great Electricity Bill
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
2,185%
Jun 8, 2010
California
HOLY SHNYKIES...THIS THREAD IS BACK FROM THE DEAD :headbanger:

Nothing more to see here. Back to executing and staying focused, guys.

SteveO

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
456%
Jul 24, 2007
I did not respond to the original poster at all. There was no need to as Zen can take care of himself. I am only responding now as the integrity of our community is questioned. But that is easy for you to determine yourself without my responses here.

Many of the posters on this forum know each other. We have actually met, interacted in business and in pleasure. There are a number of business ventures and long term friendships that have blossomed from this forum. A lot of money has been made by people as a result of this forum.

Sometimes we are a bit protective although we certainly don't need to be.:)

SteveO

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
456%
Jul 24, 2007
and have absolutely nothing of value to add
This is the real item that needs to be addressed. First of all as a real, live human being, you have plenty to add. Don't ever sell yourself short. Next, what is it that you are trying to accomplish?

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
I saw a thread about him, IceCreamKid where aggressively praised him for his wisdom. I was a little sceptical, one of the quotes I recall from IceCreaKid:

What makes him so credible?

Is he a multi-millionaire?

I looked through his old posts and I couldn't find anything.

Who are you?

Enki

on-ramp
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
291%
Jun 18, 2013
Cleveland, Oh USA
I apologise for the naivety, but who is zen******* and why are you blindly listening to him as if his words are of a gods?

In one month you couldn't figure out he is a mythic creature???

Who only appears just before dawn.......

When the water is calm.....

And the guppies are in great quantity....

jon.a

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
329%
Sep 29, 2012
Near San Diego
Last edited by a moderator:

Likwid24

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
295%
Mar 26, 2011
Staten Island, NY
If I knew anything about editing anything, I would replace the word Scottland with Fastlane Forum, and William Wallace with Zen Dolphin.

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
We'll I'm flying back from key west today after a week of sun sea boating and diving. (And some fun drinking red bull and vodka) and I get on here and see this crazy thread.

Funny.
While I get your intent, I will say your process of finding out stuff kinda sucks...

I won't belabor that here the rest of the forum has pretty much spanked you better than I could.

So let's talk about you first before we talk about me.

I have seen the question asked several times. Who are you? From your lack of response and your continued focus on who I am,

I am guessing a younger guy in search of answers, and have been burned by others. Ok fine
But I think what your missing the most here is this,

This forum is a conversation, where you are trying to learn from. But your approach is more trying to be right than rich.

Your not asking the right questions. Your trying way to hard to be right. It's apparent in your questions.

I have seen this exact thing many times. When some one is seeking out answers in life, but wants to be right, ( or stuck on 1 old idea they are sure is the truth),

then almost nothing I say will even reach them. That's fine. I just let them figure it out on their own. Maybe they come back latter and ask better questions... But mostly they don't.

So. I have given some advice and some people ignore it and live their life

Sometimes however, I give some thing to some one that is so valuable it utterly changes their life

But again it's their life

They see something in what I have shared that gives them the glimpse THEY needed.

I don't charge people for that, it's what we all get from each other as a community. I get a lot out of this community and other things here.

I have done executive coaching before. and when I do, yes I charge. About 1k per hr. (But it's not how I make money.)

What I do here is similar. I give a perspective that is the insight they need. Not much more.

Now about me

I have a huge list of failures

I have failed at multiple businesses
I have lost 1m dollars of investors money before
I have been kicked out of my own businesses before, by bad partners.
I have had crappy partners
Made bad decisions
Have lost lots of my own money
Been sued by a city
Sued people
Been in over 250 lawsuits
Even been divorced once.

In other words. Quite simply I have f*cked up more than most people.

Oh and one more thing...

I' probably have the worst sense of style of any 100 people you will meet. (Zero F*cks given)
Based on that I might just be the biggest failure on the forum

But as you can see, from the responses, I may not be...

The real question here, is who are YOU. What are you DOING, not what have I done....

Post about you,
Your thread, your progress your journey.

That's all we care About. How YOU decide to create value in the world.
10 min of research might get you enough info to make these big boy decisions of if you should read my stuff or not

my financial status, changes Every single day.
So it doesn't matter

Good luck on what ever you do. We will cheer you on if you decided to stay and play

And will quickly forget you if you just go and hide.

Z

We are not going to close this thread… But after this epic post this might be a good place for the forum members to decide to let this thread rest in peace.

Delphi

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
106%
Jul 14, 2013
I'm still new to this forum and have absolutely nothing of value to add, but I'm kind of shocked at how so many people beat this guy down with sarcasm and mockery regardless of how unintentionally rude he was in asking a harmless question. With that said, I hope this kind of attitude is not what you guys carry with you in your dealings, whatever they may be.

SteveO

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
456%
Jul 24, 2007
I'd also like to add that I don't think there is anything wrong with 9-5 if you enjoy what you're doing and the lifestyle it allows you to have.
There are others here that are your age. I agree with you that there is nothing wrong with a 9-5 job. There are some people that get rich climbing the corporate ladder but those are few and far between. The goal of the people on this forum in not only to have plenty of money (millions or billions), but to have freedom as well. The freedom to do what you want without having to get up to go to work.

I work out of my house. During the past 15 years I have not had to report to any boss. Most of that time I have not had to work. AND, I make more than most doctors and lawyers. To me, that is freedom.

I have a friend that is a surgeon. He make great money and has a great house. He lives a good life. But he works ungodly hours and is on call a lot. He has a hard time getting away for vacations as well. He likes his life and many others would like his life as well. I prefer mine though.

JasonR

Maverick
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
544%
May 29, 2012
Las Vegas
@zen******* took a company public SO FAST he was exiled to New Mexico. Where, in spite of being forced into a chicken labor camp...he couldn't help but build another multi-million dollar company.

RogueInnovation

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
170%
Jul 28, 2013
I guess my question is. Did you ever fear success?
I'm flooded with orders and ibdont even have a product yet.
Sometimes I feel like I don't deserve what might come or scared to deal with it. If it does happen.
I guess I'm just scared. Freaks the shit out of me.

You know what it is?
It is because you persuade people to buy out of doubt.

Its like, "do you like me?" but hidden under "this product rocks".
So deep down you are like "omg, they are buying just to appease my doubt, what if they found out that was just all BS".

The truth is, when you are selling out of doubt, rather than leadership, you will always feel bad, because sales is meant to be about inviting people IN, rather than asking if they will support you.
Make the product good enough for you, and ask if they really do need it.

When you start realising they actually need it, it reverses on you, and you start making excuses about why you can't sell it today :p

Then to get over that, you put your bigboy pants on and say "ok, I have to help out ten people this week" and you go out firmly, and you steady the conversation, and you make sales.

Then next week, you act less defensive, and are a little smoother, and you help 15 people.
And then the next week you say "usually this is helpful" whenever anyone asks.
Then the next week you spot people loitering and tell them "usually this works".
Then the next week you say hello to someone and ask them if they have x problem, and tell them what is helpful.

Then next month you set up an add or whatever, inviting more people and go get more people.

It is this buildup process that is important.

The actual truth behind your doubt is that you BELIEVE you can sell thousands, but you ACTUALLY CAN'T. And you think you need people to like you to sell, but you don't, you just need to reach out and assist people to sell.

Put a story behind your sales attitude, put faces to sales, learn things from people, and while you are learning things, sell to them, and you will not be pushed by sales but people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!