The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Unique Logo for your Business specially

Topics relating to managing people and relationships

logovariations

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
9%
Mar 23, 2013
Special offer for Fastlane Forum Members!

Get a custom logo for your business where you pick the price!

I will make you 2 starting concepts and you can have unlimited revision turns
until final design is reached. If you don’t like the starting concepts, I
will make you another one and an another one, until you find what you are
looking for.

Final files (vector and image files) and the copyright transfer document will
be delivered after you made your payment. After you saw your logo, I let you
decide how much it is worth for you. You decide how much you want to pay.
PM if you are interested.

Why me?

- Your Logo will be uniquely tailored to your Business. I use no Templates and no Clipart.
I guarantee my potential customers on the fears of copyright and its related issues. I don't copy from other designers, as well as I don't participate in design contests. No Clipart and no Templates. 100% Original Artwork Guaranteed.

- Your Logo will not be ready in 24 hours.
To produce quality with so much exceptional attributes, starting concepts requires a very deep research process and an intensive brainstorming activity. The mind is not a factory. Quality and creative thoughts needs time, we have to sketch the ideas after they are fully matured, and if we wait to that effect, we can be sure that the end result will be perfect. If we do not allow quality time, the end result might be attractive but with very poor quality, which is useless at representing the company, or to distinguish it from her competitors.

- No Late Deliveries
I don't embark on 24 hours Logos services, but I will never be late because I work efficiently and effectively. I will always deliver in time. If I miss a deadline I will finish the project for free which is a guarantee that stands me up among other similar designers.

See my previous work below:

folio20130322.png

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Jake

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
148%
May 15, 2011
Bangkok
Your work looks great but your entrance was horrible.

I'd edit it, introduce yourself, and say you're giving out 5 free logos.

:thumbsup:

I'll take one

CEBenz

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
29%
Apr 16, 2011
Tacoma, Wa
There is a section for introductions. It's best to start there, introduce yourself. Tell us who you are, why you're here, how you found us, and whatever else you think is interesting or valuable. It's a good start.

In general, it's considered bad form to make your first post on a forum a solicitation.

yahdmon

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
42%
May 3, 2012
I live in Bloomfield Hills, Michigan
Process

I could go extreme with this but I will not venture down that path.

I'm sorry guys,

could you explain whats wrong with my post?
I really don't know how to change it.

Consider for a minute, I ran into you at the store. You did not say hi, you did not say hello or any such thing you just bumped into me and BAMM! You start mouthing off:

"logovariations Unique Logo for your Business specially
Special offer for Fastlane Forum Members!
Get a custom logo for your business where you pick the price!"

What would you do? What would you think? I would personally just walk away.

We do not want to do that and as such have taken the time to show you the process which, generally is saying, "Hey, tell me who you are first, lets build a relationship, THEN try to ask me for or give me something for free.

I know you meant no harm and I presume you know we mean you no harm either. Welcome, and all the best to you.

logovariations

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
9%
Mar 23, 2013
Ok, I see. Sorry, I'm not used to the forum rules. I will post an introduction.

Thank you for the help.

Xyros

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
41%
Nov 28, 2012
Welcome mate!
I'd also like to have a logo for free if you are considering to offer that.
Thanks!

AlexV

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Jan 12, 2013
Munich, Germany
Welcome to the forum. I also would not mind a free logo for some project that I have. If it runs well, I would recommend you to some other guys.

Read the forum for a while. You well get a lot of information. There are also some guys who are designers so you could exchange knowledge.

Tom.V

Tom
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
237%
Feb 20, 2012
San Juan
Sorry, but I can't do it for free.

As I wrote above, if you order, the price is up to you.
In this case, give a little, and get a lot in return. Who wouldn't give out a few freebies to convince the masses that you do a quality job? 5 free logos = 100+ paid. Sounds like a good idea to me.

I'll take a freebie too. :)

AllenCrawley

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
420%
Oct 13, 2011
Scottsdale, AZ
Welcome to the forum. We hope you stay, dig in, learn a few things and give back. Others have already mentioned it's bad form to join a forum and immediately start soliciting your services.

A few have suggested you provide a few free logos which could lead to many paid logos. Here is an example of why that is powerful:

https://www.thefastlaneforum.com/ge...-you-need-free-logo-hit-me-up.html#post253924

That member joined and immediately provided value to the members here by offering 10 free logos. He then showcased the logos in his threads. I don't know how many paid gigs he acquired from that but he established good will first and we welcomed him with open arms. Even the owner of this forum commented in that thread positively on his approach.

Last edited by a moderator:

logovariations

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
9%
Mar 23, 2013
I'm sorry, but I can't give you free logos. The quality of my work is in my first post.

Feel free to consult me about your desired logos, and order

It's just an offer.

DennisD

Mini Media Mogul
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
216%
Jun 16, 2012
Bali, Indonesia
::sigh::

At this point, it doesn't even matter if you WERE giving out logos for free. I wouldn't take you up on them.

First, you introduce yourself.
Next, you provide value to other people. (Advice, Input, Social Interactions, Free services)
(((It's not about providing samples to demonstrate quality of work. It's about getting a community to know/like/trust you)))

At this point, people should be asking YOU about your services.

If you've properly established yourself in the community, posting more about what you do and how much you charge would be welcome.

I'm sure everybody's willing to forgive this if you stop self-serving and start participating in the public discussions and contributing.

AllenCrawley

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
420%
Oct 13, 2011
Scottsdale, AZ
I'm sorry, but I can't give you free logos. The quality of my work is in my first post.

It's just an offer.

:bgh:
It's a shame you don't see the benefit of what has been suggested here. The thing is we don't know you. While the logos you showcase look great, how do we know that YOU are the one that created them?

Now, this is not an invitation to post links in an attempt to verify that you've created those. It is to help you understand that it is not effective to just come out of nowhere and expect people to buy from you. You haven't spent any time building and developing any trust. Which is huge in sales. How can you expect someone to buy from you if they don't trust you? Forums are great ways to market but only after you've built that trust and provided value to the community... for free.

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
That's the nice part about this forum... it tends to self regulate. If the guy was just here to sell some logos, he'll be gone in a few days because nobody will care. If he's here to add value, you'll see him around the forum.

logovariations

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
9%
Mar 23, 2013
I knew that I need this forum. I have learnt already so much. I always felt that something is missing from my business. I focused so hard to create quality products that I have forgotten the importance of communication.

I never knew how to build trust, and I still don't know it, but I'm here to learn in the first place, and I'm glad that my rude first thread started this conversation.

Yes, you are right, you don't know that I made those logos. But I don't see how can I prove it with free services. Maybe I formulated my service description wrong.

You don't have to pay when you order a logo from me. After you order your logo, I will send you some questions, and I will make a short research, and then I create some concepts. After you received the concepts, you have 3 options. You say:

1. "Thank you mate, but I'm looking for something else, let's forget it"
2. You say "Not bad, but maybe I need something else, could you please create some other concepts?"
3. "That’s great, I like it very much, how do we take this forward?"

In case #1 and #2 you paid me nothing. In case #3, I will make some modifications if you need, and we agree with the payment. If case #3 if you feel that this logo is cool, but I can get a better one for 10$ and I only want to pay 3$ for it, than that's it. You pay 3$ and I give you all the source files, the documentations and the copyright transfer agreement. Maybe you feel that this worth $30 for you. I don't know, you decide what your budget can bear. I don't think it is so bad.

There is a reason why I don't want to give free logos. It is not about the money, five bucks won't make me rich, I just don't want fake orders. If something is free, everybody starts ordering it even if they don't need it.

Please understand, that unprofessional designers ruined this business. Everybody sells logos for 5$, and this wouldn't be the problem, but they don't provide quality (like the most designers on fiverr), they send cliparts and templates. And that is the main problem. When I enter a forum and I say "Logo Design", people are tearing me apart, everybody thinks that it must be a scam, because so many people were scammed before. I understand you don't trust me, but I will try my best.

TheTruth

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
292%
Feb 13, 2012
Toronto/Scottsdale
No.

No.

No.

and

No.

Here is the thing, nobody is doubting your ability to create awesome logos.

That has never been the issue.

The issue is, you came into a community, walked through the front door and instead of saying "hi", you said "do you want to buy"

Forums aren't free sales sites, forums are communities.

It just so happens that this one is especially tightly nit together, based on a similar philosophy, integrity and respect.

You don't understand business, as is shown in your approach. Takr a step back, try to get to know some of us. Learn how social dynamics and value propositions work and you will have us coming to you

Make an intro, post on a few threads, share your knowledge and show others you appreciate theirs, then business will come to you.

So whats it going to be? take advice from respected members and have the chance of joining a wonderful community or, make one last attempt to get a $3 sale?

I knew that I need this forum. I have learnt already so much. I always felt that something is missing from my business. I focused so hard to create quality products that I have forgotten the importance of communication.

I never knew how to build trust, and I still don't know it, but I'm here to learn in the first place, and I'm glad that my rude first thread started this conversation.

Yes, you are right, you don't know that I made those logos. But I don't see how can I prove it with free services. Maybe I formulated my service description wrong.

You don't have to pay when you order a logo from me. After you order your logo, I will send you some questions, and I will make a short research, and then I create some concepts. After you received the concepts, you have 3 options. You say:

1. "Thank you mate, but I'm looking for something else, let's forget it"
2. You say "Not bad, but maybe I need something else, could you please create some other concepts?"
3. "That’s great, I like it very much, how do we take this forward?"

In case #1 and #2 you paid me nothing. In case #3, I will make some modifications if you need, and we agree with the payment. If case #3 if you feel that this logo is cool, but I can get a better one for 10$ and I only want to pay 3$ for it, than that's it. You pay 3$ and I give you all the source files, the documentations and the copyright transfer agreement. Maybe you feel that this worth $30 for you. I don't know, you decide what your budget can bear. I don't think it is so bad.

There is a reason why I don't want to give free logos. It is not about the money, five bucks won't make me rich, I just don't want fake orders. If something is free, everybody starts ordering it even if they don't need it.

Please understand, that unprofessional designers ruined this business. Everybody sells logos for 5$, and this wouldn't be the problem, but they don't provide quality (like the most designers on fiverr), they send cliparts and templates. And that is the main problem. When I enter a forum and I say "Logo Design", people are tearing me apart, everybody thinks that it must be a scam, because so many people were scammed before. I understand you don't trust me, but I will try my best.

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
494%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
Since I am naming the price I will send you 12 honduran limps that are left in my wallet from my last trip here.

Let me know how many logos this gets me.

The-J

Dog Dad
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
264%
Aug 28, 2011
Ontario

It's just an offer.

Sounds like you're just advertising and have no interest in becoming part of this community at all.

You don't have to offer free logos. We care less about your business and more about you.

Introduce yourself under your name (real name or alias, not your business name). Tell us what you're business is (logos) and include a link to show your work. Don't say 'special offer' unless you are offering a discount or giving for free. It's not special if there's no added value.

If people want to buy your work it's up to them but this is a place for entrepreneurs and wantrepreneurs to discuss business strategy, business progress and shit that we do because we can.

By the way, your work looks great. And don't listen to those guys begging for a free logo. You don't need to explain to them why you can't offer them something for free.

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
I've done a two second web search, but none of those logos seem to be used online. Were any of these for customers than are now using them?

JAJT

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
549%
Aug 7, 2012
Ontario, Canada
This is how you are doing it:

"I do logos, pay me, I'll do logos".

The expected result: I assume, is 0 logos requested of you. Maybe, maybe, a handful of people offered you $5. Woopie.

Here is how you could have done it:

"I'll do 10 logos for free, let me know"

The expected result: 10 people asking for logos with a ton of people angry they missed out. Once quality work was delivered, you could have quickly become the guy everyone on this forum points to for logo work. You could charge for every logo after those first 10 and would have received perpetual business for quality work.

You were short sighted and offered no value.

Another option is if you introduced yourself and added to this community you could have later charged for logos without giving any for free since you would have been a member offering paid services, not an advertiser hawking your wares.

logovariations

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
9%
Mar 23, 2013
Ok guys, thank you for your advice and anything.

Yes, I missed the introduction and didn't participate in the forum. This was a mistake, I admit.
My work is real, but I'm not here to prove it.

You don't trust me, I can accept it, and maybe you are right about it.

I didn't know about these unwritten rules, but I'm trying.

Please forget about my offer, and let's drop this. Forget about logos.
I'm not leaving the forum, and please don't hate me so much.

Thank you, and I'm sorry.

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
I've done a two second web search, but none of those logos seem to be used online. Were any of these for customers than are now using them?

What is the answer to this? Are any of these logos being used, or did you just design these as samples of what you were capable of?

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.