The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Time waits for no one, including your crypto investments.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Look at this thread.

This thread was started on November 8th, 2017.

That was more than 6 years ago.

Surf through that thread and you'll find a bunch of starry-eyed "investors" looking to get rich.

Each and everyone boldly proclaiming their WINS, but oddly, disappearing when the LOSSES hit.

184 pages of hope.

312 weeks of waiting.

2,190 days of praying.

6 years have passed, and there are still people in that thread "waiting" for their big break.

Others have simply disappeared, their dreams of a better life, likely dead with their crypto investments.

They are still waiting and hoping.

And they will continue to wait and hope.

Sadly, in all that time sitting around and hoping, they could have already accomplished miraculous things.

You know what you could have accomplished in 6 years?
You know how much life can change in 6 years?

@TNR - sold his SAAS company for $22M which coincidentally, he launched and operated for about 6 years.
Mr. Beast went from a nobody to the biggest influencer on the planet...
@Envision went from a small real estate investor and eCom owner to an 8-figure business/net worth.
@Ravens_Shadow started a growing, high-value software company and is flirting with 9-figure valuations.
@NeoDialectic and @fastlane_dad went from lost young adults to semi-retired after selling their business for more than 8-figures...
@Antifragile @Kak - where were you guys 6 years ago?

I can go on and on.

These people invested in their OWN business and changed their life. Patience, hope, pray, and waiting had NOTHING to do with it.

Hell, you don't even need 6 years.

@Spenny only needed one year. (His thread) While he might not be sipping champagne and toasting a Fastlane, he likely is further than 99% of the people who are still posting about their speculative crypto investments that went up 20% in 3 months.

What haven't you done in the last 6 years?

You could have already created a big business with a big exit.

You could already increased your net worth by 6, 7, 8, or even 9 figures.

You could already have a business that is generated substantial wealth.

But nope, there are still people "waiting" and reporting their crypto gains in that thread, acting as if earning $25K on their BTC investment is a big win.

Sure, investment gains of $25K is a win.

Waiting around 6 years for it, while nothing else in your life has changed?

Not a win.

Let's be clear: I own BTC and some crypto shitcoins -- but they have always been speculative investments, nothing more, nothing less. I'm up fabulously this year like many, but in the grand scheme of things, it doesn't mean a damn thing. Sadly, it means "a damn thing" to far too many folks.

Hope is not a financial plan.
Patience is not a financial plan.
Praying is not a financial plan.

Here's another reminder in case you need it.

Don't let another 6 years go by hoping... praying... waiting.

Where will you be 6 years from today? What can you start today, and make incremental progress on for years to come? Or will you continue waiting, hoping, praying...

Either way, time will not wait. It will pass.

The choice is yours.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

BlackMagician

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
236%
Jul 18, 2018
Mumbai, India
@Spenny only needed one year. (His thread) While he might not be sipping champagne and toasting a Fastlane, he likely is further than 99% of the people who are still posting about their speculative crypto investments that went up 20% in 3 months.
It's been 5 months for me, after i bounced off from my illnesses.

In next 2 years, I don't find it difficult to reach 7 figure with my current progress.

Yes, as MJ pointed, you can either take control of everything in your life, change your operating system that gives you leverages and have PROVEN paths to success
Or
You can hope, hope, hope.

I just hope people can understand.

Mikkel

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
188%
Feb 25, 2016
New Hampshire
For years, I made excuses for not starting a business. The biggest one is that I thought the economy would crash. So I decided to do literally anything else other than starting a business. I have nothing to show for those missing years, except age. I tried stocks(not crypto), won some and lost some. But nothing substantial.

Since then I've changed my opinion on the matter. Even if the economy worsens, I still should be working to start a business. At least I will be more compent when the next boom happens. However, business needs to be able to survive both booms and busts.

Currently, I am not making any money on my business yet, but the knowledge and growth I have seen in myself is significant. If I continue to push forward, there is a real chance of making money. If I didn't bullshit myself for 4 years, there is a good chance I would be doing much better than I am now.

I won't make that mistaken again.

ZackerySprague

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
117%
Jun 26, 2021
Fort Worth, Texas

ZackerySprague

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
117%
Jun 26, 2021
Fort Worth, Texas
Don't know where I'll be in 6 years, but I know that I wasted 3 good years from 2021 to 2023. I don't want to waste anymore.

Time flies, I can still remember my accident like it was just yesterday and the lawsuit... Wow.

ZackerySprague

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
117%
Jun 26, 2021
Fort Worth, Texas
Go get it !!!
Sure thing, but I want to enjoy the process instead of rush it. Small changes at a time. It's no fun if you go straight to end.

I've got a long way to go and changes to be made.

Timmy C

I Will Not Stop!
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
230%
Jun 12, 2018
Melbourne, Australia
I like crypto, but I rarely look at my portfolio now.

It's just a speculative investment, it goes alright.

I hold stocks aswell, its the same shit really.

Kevin88660

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
Feb 8, 2019
Southeast Asia
Look at this thread.

Surf through that thread and you'll find a bunch of starry-eyed "investors" looking to get rich.

Each and everyone boldly proclaiming their WINS, but oddly, disappearing when the LOSSES hit.

184 pages of hope.

312 weeks of waiting.

2,190 days of praying.

6 years have passed, and there are still people in that thread "waiting" for their big break.

Others have simply disappeared, their dreams of a better life, likely dead with their crypto investments.

Sadly, in all that time sitting around and hoping, they could have already accomplished miraculous things.

@TNR - sold his SAAS company for $22M which coincidentally, he launched and operated for about 6 years.
@Envision went from a small real estate investor and eCom owner to an 8-figure business/net worth.
@Ravens_Shadow started a growing, high-value software company and is flirting with 9-figure valuations.
@NeoDialectic and @fastlane_dad went from lost young adults to semi-retired after selling their business for more than 8-figures...

I can go on and on.

These people invested in their OWN business and changed their life. Patience, hope, pray, and waiting had NOTHING to do with it.

But nope, there are still people "waiting" and reporting their crypto gains in that thread, acting as if earning $25K on their BTC investment is a big win.

Not a win.

Let's be clear: I own BTC and some crypto shitcoins -- but they have always been speculative investments, nothing more, nothing less. I'm up fabulously this year like many, but in the grand scheme of things, it doesn't mean a damn thing. Sadly, it means "a damn thing" to far too many folks.

Where will you be 6 years from today? What can you start today, and make incremental progress on for years to come? Or will you continue waiting, hoping, praying...

The choice is yours.
Not forgetting that we have someone from France living in Indonesia making 4 digits mmr from to C ai saas.

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
I hold stocks as well, its the same shit really.

It is the same shit.

Unless you want to run a hedge fund and can extract millions in fees regardless of performance. Or own a crypto exchange or some other "shovel" based venture.

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
494%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
Sadly, a lot of names in that thread were around here a lot longer than 6 years ago. Looking for something to do. Many thought the crypto bandwagon was finally their ticket. There was a lot of fire in the community that made them feel like they were all geniuses against the world. The new class of future billionaire early adopters.

I said my peace in that thread a half dozen times. It violates CENTS just like a great number of other things people flock to, because it's easy. It never works out. It's not easy to make millions of dollars (the first time) if it was, millions of dollars wouldn't mean anything.

Six years ago, I had the same business with less customers. Each expansion of a business increases net worth by a factor of at least 5-6. The real power has always been in work, sacrifice and vision of entrepreneurship.

Antifragile

Progress not perfection
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
458%
Mar 15, 2018

Thanks for the tag MJ. Oh what a ride the past 6 years!

It's been transformational. In what seems like a short time so much has happened. What a great throwback here with this thread and many lessons learned. Absolutely true, time waits for no one.

I never shared my numbers on the forum. Partly because I felt they shouldn't matter, that people should be free to choose to agree or disagree with me regardless of what my business adventures showed to date. And frankly, because every day I think I could and should have done more. That I am nowhere near my potential and that resting on any kind of "success" will inevitably lead to unhappiness and/or cause me to lose my edge. Probably one of the greatest fear I have is to go back to having nothing...

Which means I would never risk all of my wealth on crypto "gamble". But like you @MJ DeMarco - I own both BTC and other coins that min the grand scheme of things means nothing. I love the tech, what it stands for and want to be close to it, but it means nothing for my life.

Going back...
6 years ago I was already a millionaire but I didn't have independence. I had a side-hustle, various investments, plenty of "failed" business attempts and a decent net worth. Yet it was around that time I quit my C-suite job (yes, a job!) to launch my next business. This is the one that finally gave me what I truly wanted, met most of CENTS model and I love it.

Result? It transformed my life.
Sure, financially but far more than that. I think it truly redefined who I am as a person. No amount of crypto gains could ever compete with the experience of running a business, creating something from nothing. Inventing ways of solving what people need. Staying calm even under the most stressful situations. Being a "shrink" to some... Pitching, buying, building, marketing, selling...

One thing that differentiates making 8 figures in business vs from a lucky break is that I have the confidence I can do it again and again. That it's not some magical outcome, it's predictable. Better yet, every next time I can do it faster!

Sure, it is so much hard work that many wonder if it's worth it. The lows are far lower than I ever imagined them to be, the highs are also way higher. It's a big roller-coaster ride, if I am being vulnerably honest. I sometimes make it sound easier to entice younger members here to get started, but it's harder than I can describe. It's also far more rewarding. I can look anyone in the eye and tell them exactly why it's repeatable. Unlike a lucky break in crypto or other speculative investments.

P.S. Our business is growing even in this market with higher interest rates.

alexXx9

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
167%
Sep 4, 2023
I fell in that trap as well after hearing how I could have made millions and how bitcoin would go to 100k in the next X days... Luckily I did enter early enough and I managed to still made money, the swings were so painful tho... I went from mid six figures to 5 figures and then back to 6 figures, a lot of energy, emotional baggage and pain and almost 0 skills to show for... I wish I would have started my entrepreneurial journey earlier... There are no shortcuts guys!

In hindsight I felt an extreme sense of anxiety because I didn't have any control over what happened in the market and I was only a follower... I tried my luck trading crypto, eventually managed to get constant success, after years of hard work, trying to find control where apparently there were no control...

Only to lose a lot of money in platforms hacks, platform bankruptcy etc... I would make 1-2 k per month only to then lose 10k in a second because of some hacks or bankruptcy... Years of sweats, obsession, practice, and I have nothing to show for... Sure I could get back and probably make 1-2k a month but since I have 0 trust in these platforms now, I won't do it because if you want to scale you have to risk more of your capital and simply it is not worth it! Put your time in a place where you control the outcome guys... I wasted my early twenties in this thing and I made a great shift in my mid twenties when I started my entrepreneurial journey, although it wasn't a fastlane CENTS business, the experience and confidence that gave me is priceless while I am ashamed of all the time I spent behind cryptos and trading.

Why? Nothing to show for

Kevin88660

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
Feb 8, 2019
Southeast Asia
I fell in that trap as well after hearing how I could have made millions and how bitcoin would go to 100k in the next X days... Luckily I did enter early enough and I managed to still made money, the swings were so painful tho... I went from mid six figures to 5 figures and then back to 6 figures, a lot of energy, emotional baggage and pain and almost 0 skills to show for... I wish I would have started my entrepreneurial journey earlier... There are no shortcuts guys!

In hindsight I felt an extreme sense of anxiety because I didn't have any control over what happened in the market and I was only a follower... I tried my luck trading crypto, eventually managed to get constant success, after years of hard work, trying to find control where apparently there were no control...

Only to lose a lot of money in platforms hacks, platform bankruptcy etc... I would make 1-2 k per month only to then lose 10k in a second because of some hacks or bankruptcy... Years of sweats, obsession, practice, and I have nothing to show for... Sure I could get back and probably make 1-2k a month but since I have 0 trust in these platforms now, I won't do it because if you want to scale you have to risk more of your capital and simply it is not worth it! Put your time in a place where you control the outcome guys... I wasted my early twenties in this thing and I made a great shift in my mid twenties when I started my entrepreneurial journey, although it wasn't a fastlane CENTS business, the experience and confidence that gave me is priceless while I am ashamed of all the time I spent behind cryptos and trading.

Why? Nothing to show for
My question to those who spend a lot of time on crypto has always been “Why don’t you work in a crypto firm/start your own crypto project/crypto industry service business?”, instead of investing a large size of your money betting on appreciation?

It’s like as if the industry doesn’t have billionaire role models like Vitalik (a star project developer) and Cz Zhao (founder of the largest exchange).

alexXx9

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
167%
Sep 4, 2023
My question to those who spend a lot of time on crypto has always been “Why don’t you work in a crypto firm/start your own crypto project/crypto industry service business?”, instead of investing a large size of your money betting on appreciation?

It’s like as if the industry doesn’t have billionaire role models like Vitalik (a star project developer) and Cz Zhao (founder of the largest exchange).
lack of self esteem, self belief in my abilities, no experiences and also, don't want to show my face and expose myself to the world (because of all the aforementioned motives and yeah, also lack of english fluency)

Alex Kalev

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
1,600%
Nov 22, 2019
6 years ago, I was a carpenter/construction worker working 70 hours a week to get food on the table and pay rent, with a dream of creating my own financial security and freedom, but not knowing where to start or if it was even possible for a European immigrant without any special skills or degrees.

MJ's books ignited the little spark around that time that hasn't stopped burning since.

Now, 6 years later, I have created a house cleaning company that my wife manages with a few hours a week, and we have all our expenses and more covered almost passively (completely passive for me).

This wouldn't have been possible without the mindset shift that happened after reading MJ's and other business books.

Knowing this was just the first step that freed my time for all the great things that are to come (even though I don't know what they are) makes me excited. Now, it's just scaling the business and exploring new, exciting ways to bring value into the world.

So 6 years can be life-changing if you take action and don't just sit and pray for something to happen.

Also, mindset is the key, so if someone is struggling and feeling lost or hopeless, you better start reading or listening to impactful books every single day. That's what keeps the flame burning until you get positive feedback from your efforts.

biophase

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
474%
Jul 25, 2007
Scottsdale, AZ
I wonder if any of the people from the thread 6 years ago had cashed out and invested into anything else. Would love to hear if anyone hear say cashed out six figures and now owns a thriving business or a $1m piece of real estate free and clear. Or did anything life changing with it.

I ask this because most people who go all in on crypto generally never take their money off the table.

ZackerySprague

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
117%
Jun 26, 2021
Fort Worth, Texas
Thanks for the tag MJ. Oh what a ride the past 6 years!

It's been transformational. In what seems like a short time so much has happened. What a great throwback here with this thread and many lessons learned. Absolutely true, time waits for no one.

I never shared my numbers on the forum. Partly because I felt they shouldn't matter, that people should be free to choose to agree or disagree with me regardless of what my business adventures showed to date. And frankly, because every day I think I could and should have done more. That I am nowhere near my potential and that resting on any kind of "success" will inevitably lead to unhappiness and/or cause me to lose my edge. Probably one of the greatest fear I have is to go back to having nothing...

Which means I would never risk all of my wealth on crypto "gamble". But like you @MJ DeMarco - I own both BTC and other coins that min the grand scheme of things means nothing. I love the tech, what it stands for and want to be close to it, but it means nothing for my life.

Going back...
6 years ago I was already a millionaire but I didn't have independence. I had a side-hustle, various investments, plenty of "failed" business attempts and a decent net worth. Yet it was around that time I quit my C-suite job (yes, a job!) to launch my next business. This is the one that finally gave me what I truly wanted, met most of CENTS model and I love it.

Result? It transformed my life.
Sure, financially but far more than that. I think it truly redefined who I am as a person. No amount of crypto gains could ever compete with the experience of running a business, creating something from nothing. Inventing ways of solving what people need. Staying calm even under the most stressful situations. Being a "shrink" to some... Pitching, buying, building, marketing, selling...

One thing that differentiates making 8 figures in business vs from a lucky break is that I have the confidence I can do it again and again. That it's not some magical outcome, it's predictable. Better yet, every next time I can do it faster!

Sure, it is so much hard work that many wonder if it's worth it. The lows are far lower than I ever imagined them to be, the highs are also way higher. It's a big roller-coaster ride, if I am being vulnerably honest. I sometimes make it sound easier to entice younger members here to get started, but it's harder than I can describe. It's also far more rewarding. I can look anyone in the eye and tell them exactly why it's repeatable. Unlike a lucky break in crypto or other speculative investments.

P.S. Our business is growing even in this market with higher interest rates.
Congratulations Antifragile :)

Kevin88660

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
Feb 8, 2019
Southeast Asia
I wonder if any of the people from the thread 6 years ago had cashed out and invested into anything else. Would love to hear if anyone hear say cashed out six figures and now owns a thriving business or a $1m piece of real estate free and clear. Or did anything life changing with it.

I ask this because most people who go all in on crypto generally never take their money off the table.
I know two friends of mine in late 20s whose portfolio went to 800k-1M on crypto and tech stocks but crashed into nothing when interest rate hike happened.

One of them called me after barely in touch for a a few years. He told me he wanted to quit trading and investment for good, and is looking to get into a sales job or purchase a business to run. I asked him why then he revealed the story behind it which was the rise and fall of his portfolio.

Last edited:

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah

Why? Nothing to show for

Thanks for sharing, it takes a lot of courage and self-reflection to do so. Better moves ahead!!!!!

Kevin88660

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
Feb 8, 2019
Southeast Asia
Crypto and Businesses are not at odds.

The wrong mindset is to pin life changing hopes on investment you have no control of.

Look at coin-market cap top 200 coins. Every token is started by someone or a team. A token is made not born.

If you google for information on crypto rich list, the pattern is obvious.

Exchange founders > Project founders > Bitcoin OGs/ Service Providers> Retail altcoin speculators

Retail altcoin speculator is at the bottom of the food chain.

There are VC billionaires in the space. But these people are rich before they are in crypto. They didn’t start with 5-6 figures like average joe.

Bitcoin made a wave of retails rich. But you can’t travel back in time. That was over a long time ago.

So I think if your interested in crypto, you should consider in order of priority
1) Starting your own exchange (likely need technical expertise and capital heavy, need a lot of btc/eth.

2) Not having the courage to run your own exchange then consider launching your own project. Solving a technical scaling solution and launching utility token is a higher barrier to entry path. A meme community based route is a less technical and lower barrier to entry path.

3) Service providers : Higher barriers service providers like metamask, ledger, or investment research firms offering data analytics. Lower barrier to entry service could be a news provider and industry educator reliant on affiliates, membership and ad sense (Bitboy/Coinbureau)

Are there retail speculators who gambled their money on altcoin, made a lot of money and retained it successfully timing the macro cycle perfectly? There are but they are a lot less than what you think. And their upside are a lot less then the top three classes of business owners being mentioned.

Antifragile

Progress not perfection
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
458%
Mar 15, 2018
OK..so we're still really early. Just watch what happens in the next 24 months !!

OK, I'll bite - tell me, what will happen in the next 24 months?

You know what I like most about this thread? That is narrows it down like in real life. For many a 7 figure payday would be life changing, I am here to tell you that if I made a million dollars it would change exactly ... nothing! Yup, adding $1MM in cash, even after taxes... makes zero difference to my life today.

And while I sincerely enjoy that part of tech space, heck I am now like @AceVentures - following Twitter/X learning more about cool projects, reading weird reports (oh the rabbit hole)... it's because I am curious, and thinking that this tech will eventually roll into my industry, it'll impact my business and I'd rather not be a deer in the headlights! But no amount of 10x or 100x on my crypto holdings will make a difference to my lifestyle. It's comforting knowing that. As when it all crashed from last bull market, I didn't trade a thing, didn't open the account until the time when threads and news start popping up again and again about how the next 24 months are all bullish. So I laugh when you posts stuff like that.

Instead, here's my advice:
Create your future, control it. Don't let the markets decide if you are going to be rich or poor, you may not like what the markets decide for you ;).

HoneyBadger302

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
270%
Apr 20, 2023
I've started a year-over-year spreadsheet, hitting on key areas of my life (not just finances), but my "Year 1" starts on December 28, 2021, because that's when I started to change my life and my thinking. The comparison even over 2 years is crazy, but not hard to make gains when you're that low.

Hitting a plateau here where I need to step up my game for the next step, but I have the tools to do so and will make it happen. I can visualize what I want my life to look like. If you had asked me back on the day I started my daily power list what my life would look like today, I would not have imagined things making it this far that quickly. I just keep working towards those goals one day, one touch at a time. Most likely it will exceed what my rational mind thinks can happen, because I have 40+ years of "bad" thinking to overcome, so trusting the process, visualizing the biggest goals I can imagine, and seeing the real progress is the key for me at this point.

Excited to see what the next 4 years bring....

MaxT

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
98%
Oct 22, 2020
France
Look at this thread.

184 pages of hope.

312 weeks of waiting.

2,190 days of praying.

I can go on and on.

Not a win.

The choice is yours.
Surely one of the most “a$$-kicking” newsletter emails of the year. This makes you want to get moving, courage everyone, we are together friends. :)

MaxKhalus

Silver Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
119%
Jun 7, 2018
Spain
after 4 years of extensively writing and research about crypto for freelance clients, I can confidently say that Bitcoin goes up and down for no f**king reason. It feels so random it's definitely not worth waiting long term or stressing over. Good thing I'm the one selling the shovels

whitelight

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
Nov 23, 2023
Bought a shit coins from an advice of a crupto guru, who claim to be the best predictor of coins that will go up..

I Bought shibcoins 5months ago hoping it will rise,but when I read fastlane

I immediately sold the shit coins and bought a cheap course on udemy on copywriting.

I am now more focus on my copywriting career and see where it leads me before the first half of 2024

Adeabami

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Dec 6, 2023
Look at this thread.

184 pages of hope.

312 weeks of waiting.

2,190 days of praying.

I can go on and on.

Not a win.

The choice is yours.
This post really fires me up to work on a business system that Will make me a millionaire in the next 6 years. Thank you boss.

shakoo

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Apr 25, 2024

Only to lose a lot of money in platforms hacks, platform bankruptcy etc... I would make 1-2 k per month only to then lose 10k in a second because of some hacks or bankruptcy... Years of sweats, obsession, practice, and I have nothing to show for... Sure I could get back and probably make 1-2k a month but since I have 0 trust in these platforms now, I won't do it because if you want to scale you have to risk more of your capital and simply it is not worth it! Put your time in a place where you control the outcome guys... I wasted my early twenties in this thing and I made a great shift in my mid twenties when I started my entrepreneurial journey, although it wasn't a fastlane CENTS business, the experience and confidence that gave me is priceless while I am ashamed of all the time I spent behind cryptos and gold.

Why? Nothing to show for
Lose so much due to this trape..specially is last bull run..my safe bet is now gold :D

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.