The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

GieItLaldy

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
75%
Aug 2, 2014
UK
thanks for taking the time to share your experience and wisdom in TMF , MJ.

I recommended it to friends but they still "haven't had time" to read it. They don't know what they are missing!

Merging Left

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
185%
Jul 20, 2014
Just finished the book. Really helped me identify why I've been obsessed with obtaining wealth the last few years. I didn't realize that wealth = time; not money. You helped me put everything I want into perspective. Thanks, MJ!

chrischapman

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
Aug 3, 2014
Sydney, Australia
A damn good book. I bought it last Friday. I had finished it by Sunday afternoon. And my weekend was already busy. What an incredible book. Great job MJ

Five Star

Dean
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
170%
Aug 5, 2014
Northern Ireland
I've read it - I couldn't set it down once I'd started! Plan to pick it up again soon for a re-read. Lots of great advice. Thanks MJ.

Ezio

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
160%
Aug 6, 2014
Gdansk, Poland
I have read The Millionaire Fastlane in March 2014. Before this I was interesed in getting rich by investing in stock market, which isn't good idea. I thought that Buffett get rich that way, but he started he's own comapny and invested others peoples money (he was taking 25% from profits larger than 6% in year). Definitely I am going to read it again and again.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
447%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
I thought that Buffett get rich that way, but he started he's own comapny and invested others peoples money (he was taking 25% from profits larger than 6% in year). Definitely I am going to read it again and again.

Buffet is also an activist investor which means he seeks control of the company through policy changes or board influence. When you buy a stock from your eTrade account, you can't do that.

Anders

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
29%
Jan 6, 2010
Sweden
I just finished this book and I wish I read it when it first came out. I learned so much and I'm changing my roadmap now.

maleek

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
291%
Aug 4, 2014
Read it 3 times, great read!

G

Guest24480

Finished the book awhile ago and finally stumbled on the thread now. Definitely changed my perspective on life and business for good! Probably going to re-read again soon.

ryjek6

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Apr 8, 2014
Osjaków
read the book few months ago. Now I'm reading it again. Some things changed in my life and I have more experience and this is amazing how many new things I'm able to find in the book now.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
447%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah

Kristina

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Aug 8, 2014
VA
I've finished the book as of today. I plan on reading it again and taking notes the second time through ('cause I'm a nerd like that!). Thank you, Mr. DeMarco! I truly had sold myself over to a life of poverty sitting on the sidewalk, now there are two Fastlane ideas stirring in my head! I've started to implement one, and I'm working on my education in order to implement the other in the future. This whole concept is great and I am indebted to you for sharing it!

Patchwork Girl

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
113%
Aug 10, 2014
I read it last week after finding my way here (searching for reviews od Dane Maxwell's course). It's funny, I've read and re-read 4HWW, RDPD and the $100 Start-up several times each and they all inspired me but this book and forum has really made something 'click' for me.

Wuz

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
144%
Nov 16, 2013
i read the book while ago, so its time to post my review on it.

TMF is one of the few books that give pratical advise and at the same time change the philosophy of a person life. This book will have a huge impact in people lives around the world.

Mj you are changing people and you re changing how the world is operating nowadays. There is more people nowadays focusing on providing to people what they want instead of playing the "I´m the boss" game.

More people providing value will translate in a better world for people. And this is what the TMF is acomplishing.

Thanks for publish the TMF.

Agulenin

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
136%
Aug 14, 2014
I picked up this book early in my search for happiness, It's an excellent start, it has a lot of really powerful information.
I can't wait to absorb all this forum has to offer.

Thanks MJ.

Ronnie

Get Busy Living, or Get Busy Dying.
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
159%
Feb 18, 2013
New York
I've been here a little over a year and just saw this thread lol!

I've read the book about 4 times already and I absolutely love it! I recommend it to everyone I meet.

Thanks MJ

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.