The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

2016 Fastlane Summit (Room Shares, Ticket Exchanges, Etc.)

randomnumber314

speed of a drunk camel
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
227%
Jan 7, 2014
Minnesoooota,USA
Put me on the list for anyone who has to drop out. I'll be in Scottsdale during the event, I'm just not sure if I can make all days.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Chitown

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
165%
Apr 14, 2009
Culver City
Uber, baby. Don't rent a car, it's unnecessary. To get picked up at Sky Harbor with Uber, set your pin (point of pickup) a little outside the airport grounds (the city won't let them do pickups at PHX) then text the driver your Terminal, number & side & they'll pick you up (done it many times myself).
@Red,

I'm really showing my age. The first thing that came to mind is a cab! I've never used Uber but most of the people I know, have.

Thanks for chiming in, Red. Much appreciated and Happy Turkey Day, all!

BaraQueenbee

tiny
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
358%
Sep 14, 2015
Scottsdale, AZ

ari_ari

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
95%
Apr 6, 2014
Good point. The ticket is going to a forum member, although I'm not sure he posts much here any more. As soon as I send the cash I'll send the info to Red and MJ.

The other ticket is for a forum member and a friend of his. I'll touch base and see who his friend is.

And yah, don't worry, I wouldn't invite any of the riff-raff. :p
@Vigilante The first ticket was for me, because I was an idiot and mixed up the day I needed to buy the ticket. I haven't posted in a while, primarily because I am head down working on big projects, but I didn't want to miss the opportunity to hang out with some of the smartest and most successful people online. See you there!

MacApple

I have my directional on and I’m switching lanes!
Summit Attendee
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
204%
Nov 13, 2015
West LA
I am going to reitterate something I have stated, but in stronger language. If you are coming to the meet up, but you are not a frequent poster here, you need to post an intro at a minimum so that people know who you are. As this gathering gets larger and turns more into a conference, it is still critical for the confidentiality of the gathering that we know who we are talking to, and talking with. You don't want to be the person that shows up that nobody knows who you are, as the reception won't be as warm as it could be. Get involved, get invested, and at a minimum step out of the shadows. The meetup is only as great as it's participants, and you don't want to be the reason people scale back their vulnerability. Step out of the shadows, and formally post an introduction. I will be calling you out as the weeks progress if you fall into the category of "unknown" so make yourself known (or sell your ticket.)

Ugh! Nobody wants to be that guy in the corner! I've totally dropped the ball on this.....I'll get something posted up after the weekend.

Looking forward to meeting everyone!

1step

Gold Contributor
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
231%
Dec 4, 2012
Kentucky
Is anyone looking to rent a house somewhat close to the hotel? We would have the house for a week

FiftySeven

Sex. Power. World Domination.
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
479%
Jan 18, 2015
LandoftheBlind where one-laser-eyed man is King
Last edited by a moderator:

Iwokeup

Aut viam invenium aut faciam
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
283%
May 23, 2014
The East Coast

AllenCrawley

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
420%
Oct 13, 2011
Scottsdale, AZ
Yeah...and zero posts? No offence to @biophase if he's a friend of yours, but don't we want people that 'contribute to the community' there?
(Rhetorical question I guess. Not my forum after all.)
Don't you worry your pretty little head, he's good. I will personally vouch for him. We have things under control.
He's good to go. I'll also vouch for him.

LightHouse

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
164%
Aug 13, 2007
Northern VA
Pick your friends carefully! It will make the difference between working out in the morning & hugging a toilet somewhere praying for death's sweet kiss. I'm not sure what friend I'll be just yet. Speaking of which, anyone turning 21 over the weekend?!???!? :)
aka don't hang out with red.

Me on the other hand, since I'm the pinnacle of good behavior and decisions, I will guide you all to the most fulfilling weekend possible.

Iwokeup

Aut viam invenium aut faciam
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
283%
May 23, 2014
The East Coast
Me on the other hand, since I'm the pinnacle of good behavior and decisions, I will guide you all to the most fulfilling weekend possible.
May I refer you to the following comment?

Does he enjoy hookers and blow?

Does he have a promising outlook or career path that he wouldn't mind losing?

Lastly, let's say *hypothetically* something happened to him... Would this be concerning to you two for any amount of time over say... A week?

Red

Nigerian Lottery Prince
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
353%
Feb 23, 2010
Phoenix

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
I'll be 21 for the weekend. It takes a good workout to recover from a good night...

If anyone else is looking for a room I have one booked with two queens so feel free to reach out.

@Iwokeup, if your son is still looking for a roomie have him message me!

Will the queens be attending the meetup as well, or just the afterparties?

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
447%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
To everyone still wanting a ticket, I'm going to stress to pay attention to the thread and the forum. Already 4 or 5 tickets have come up for sale and been swapped from people who can no longer attend. As we get closer, it WILL happen as much as the sun rises and sets.

JasonR

Maverick
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
544%
May 29, 2012
Las Vegas

Hmmm. I don't remember you making any good decisions last year. Pretty sure you were in my bedroom at 3am when I walked in the door drunk. Wtf mang

Edit: @1step and I are hosting an Entrepreneur House for one Week in Scottsdale. Come out and hang out with 7 other like-minded Entrepreneurs for the week over the Fastlane Summit. Only 2 spots left [@Red approved this post]

https://www.thefastlaneforum.com/co...it-entrepreneur-house-in-scottsdale-az.65823/

Last edited by a moderator:

LightHouse

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
164%
Aug 13, 2007
Northern VA
I suppose that it's too late to undo my unintentional labeling of @LightHouse , and rallying for the more appropriate name Swizzle Stick?

Heh.

Firehose rolls off the tongue better...... *ahem*

Red

Nigerian Lottery Prince
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
353%
Feb 23, 2010
Phoenix
Can you uber from Phoenix Sky Harbor to Talking stick?

Actually, technically, you can't. You have to move the pickup pin right outside the airport property, request the pickup, then text the driver what terminal/side/number you're at & they'll come get you. So you can, but you have to finagle the system a little bit because of stupid cab co. lobbying.

GlobalWealth

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
225%
Sep 6, 2009
Latvia

Bigguns50

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
199%
Feb 12, 2013
Sedona, AZ
One room available. Reserved, not paid for. Thurs - Mon.

My Wife and I decided to save some coin since we'll be there 7 days and have a car. We've booked an AirBnB nearby.

PM me if interested....I don't want to just cancel in case someone can use this room.

NYCGoblin

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
125%
Oct 14, 2014
New York
I have a room booked for 4 nights Thursday-Sunday. If you are looking to stay all 4 nights (Which almost all of the past attendees recommend) Shoot me a pm. Booked for 2 Queens so we can split the cost.

AndrewNC

Limitless
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
433%
Nov 14, 2011
Since Sunday's activities is scheduled until mid day, I don't plan on spending the night. Looking to fly home in mid to late afternoon. I was just curious so wanted to ask you.
In past years, a lot of people stay around and meet up after the official events are over.

Wisith

Bronze Contributor
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
144%
Aug 29, 2015
In past years, a lot of people stay around and meet up after the official events are over.

Gotcha! Thanks for the input. I'll book a later flight out then. It will only be a 90 min flight back home so I'll stay for as long as I can :)

I'm not sure if this is the right thread to post this, or if I should post in the initial summit thread...but for those of us who are landing Thursday....would anyone want to meet up for dinner?

saigon

Bronze Contributor
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
233%
Sep 25, 2011
NYC/CT/GA
Please use this thread to discuss room shares. If you own a ticket and you no longer can attend due to unforeseen circumstances and need to sell it (please sell at face value) you can post that here.

@Oscar Pino has agreed to purchase my ticket off me because of some change in plans I've had. What is the process to transfer to him?

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.