The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Why should one join the Fastlane Insiders?

Burned The Boats

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
May 28, 2014
The price says its 9.99/monthly, but it charges you the full years price, 120. So your charged 120? How come it says you can cancel and you will stop being billed monthly if you pay the full year upfront?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

DaRK9

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
213%
May 23, 2014
Just Subscribed. Now to wait... :greedy:

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
The price says its 9.99/monthly, but it charges you the full years price, 120. So your charged 120? How come it says you can cancel and you will stop being billed monthly if you pay the full year upfront?

3 months is the minimum billed all at once. 1 month increments are not offered because the pattern for membership sites is to pay for 1 month, download/read everything, then cancel. Those types of folks should probably just stay away.

If you go thru PayPal, it is an reoccurring auto-bill unless you cancel immediately. So if you immediately cancel after subscribing, you will STILL receive the full term that you subscribed for, 3, 6, or 12. There just won't be an auto rebill once the term expires.

Hope this helps explains.

Burned The Boats

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
May 28, 2014
3 months is the minimum billed all at once. 1 month increments are not offered because the pattern for membership sites is to pay for 1 month, download/read everything, then cancel. Those types of folks should probably just stay away.

If you go thru PayPal, it is an reoccurring auto-bill unless you cancel immediately. So if you immediately cancel after subscribing, you will STILL receive the full term that you subscribed for, 3, 6, or 12. There just won't be an auto rebill once the term expires.

Hope this helps explains.

Ah right that makes sense. What your saying is, theres no way to pay the monthly fee, you have to pay the full duration when you register?

DaRK9

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
213%
May 23, 2014
Ah right that makes sense. What your saying is, theres no way to pay the monthly fee, you have to pay the full duration when you register?
Just go do it already. I'm already blown away at some of the stuff in there.

AllenCrawley

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
420%
Oct 13, 2011
Scottsdale, AZ

jon.a

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
329%
Sep 29, 2012
Near San Diego
You better do it before having a sponsor becomes a requirement.

LightHouse

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
163%
Aug 13, 2007
Northern VA
There's multiple reasons, but as Z said, the more serious crowd hangs in there. Honestly, $5.99 is 2 Starbucks mochas. Try it, if you don't like it you almost have nothing to lose.

Just the other day some advice and an idea was posted, which could potentially make me $10k or even more.

@JasonR Let me get those $2.499999 Mocha coupons, cause I am spending $4, and that will save me 38%. Just enough for another white vneck

LightHouse

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
163%
Aug 13, 2007
Northern VA
Welcome to the inside. Please make sure you review the POOP thread and add your two cents. :joyful:

I hope no one posted the footage from my preso @ BnP a few years ago ! :O

chen

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
71%
May 22, 2014
It's all about "redundancy". And a bit "redundancy" is good for life & work, like having an option available, so one can really 'choose' to use it or not to use.

Mattie

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
May 28, 2014
U.S.
This was my question before I paid for the INSIDERS. I don't waste my money unless I know the author to begin with has a similar mindset as me. Authentic, genuine, raw, and not afraid to tell you the truth.

To move up in the world you have to be around like minded people. If you hang around side walk forums, and slow lane forums that are free, what you will find is bad advice and guidance sometimes. If they haven't been there, they can't teach you how to get there.

I've been in a lot of forums. People teach you by their experience and knowledge. If you're at a higher fast paced learning, you won't get anywhere hanging out with slow learners.

I can tell you I've hung out with authors and writing communities, but I probably got more than $500 of of information that most people won't even give you. I've met a lot of higher ups, they want you to pay them to tell you what you find out in this forum. Which tells me, M.J. knows what he's doing.

I don't like wasting my time or money. I don't know anyone in here really, but I can say here and there you do find information that is worth the access to the INSIDERS.

nzerinto

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
91%
Aug 1, 2012
Toronto, Canada
It astounds me how many people struggle with this.

Let me put this into perspective for those who debate whether it's worth paying or not.

If you only buy 1 Starbucks Coffee per week at an average of $4, you've already spent more CONSUMING in a year, than you would if you paid for INSIDERS membership, and got a LIFETIME of education and networking opportunities.

If that math doesn't make sense for you, you should stick with the slowlane. Seriously.

Some forums charge $100 per MONTH for membership (ie STM), and people are gladly paying it. Think about why that might be....

Mattie

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
May 28, 2014
U.S.
In my situation I can tell you how I ended up here. One woman decided to tell me, I was ready for a website. I agreed. Her purpose was probably to get me to pay her to tell me how to do this, because she has a similar business. How she lost my business? She wanted to not give any more guidance or information free. Wanted me to pay $100 an hour without any goal or intention. Without telling me why I should put my faith and trust in her knowledge. I made a website. She said that's good. Left it at that. Well if I took that final answer well it would have been side walk. Slow...slow...slow progress. Not knowing there's a lot more too it, than just putting up a website.

Which led me to finding M.J.'s book that wasn't $100 and hour. Similar belief system as mine. The price to be an INSIDERS that save me another $100.00 to probably not get the quality website and information I need. Will I recommend anyone to the first person as much as M.J.? I may still recommend certain people for different reasons, but when it comes to the business portion, I'd send them to M.J.

This is what I've learned over and over again working with some people. They get stuck on the money. I remember playing lemonade stand in elementary. Just because someone charges more doesn't mean they know their stuff. Just because they're greedy with their time doesn't mean they're going to make money. I listen to other people like me talk about this all the time. Some are like I don't do anything for free. Some have a balance of charging and free product, or lower prices. It's all about the character behind the message and product. I've given lots of stuff free the last four years. I still had blessings come back in return in other forms and ways.

This is basically the blessings for M.J. allowing people a reasonable price. You get what you come for, and also have a line of people that go through here that are going to refer other people back to him. I've only been here a week maybe, and he saves me time and money by having the inside forum. He's cutting me a lot of hassle trying to figure out things, and doing things on my own seeking resources.

It's open my eyes kind of to how ignorant people can be. If you want to be a businesswoman or businessman it's not always about you. It is about helping each other out referring customers to the right resources when they need them. People like to know where the best resources are available. People want to know where they will get results. My theory always is try before you buy. His book is what you try before you buy the forum. :)

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
You should be good, no?

CarrieW

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
41%
Nov 12, 2007
suburbs of savannah in Ga
yeah... I still have no idea if I am going to auto renew or not LOL I checked all of the cards I have and the charge isn't on any of my active cards. I am thinking it was ordered on a card that I no longer have so I cant check past charges... my current sub is out on 7/9?

the viperion website one (as in not paypal) does not auto renew right?

HowToMillion

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
63%
Aug 2, 2014
Earth
Hey guys, can someone please enlighten me.. I decided to purchase INSIDERS subscription for 1month(only plan I can afford as of the moment). After I finished my paypal payment, it says my payment needs verification. How long is this verification process? as I can still view the INSIDERS forums as 'private'. Need help :(

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Hey guys, can someone please enlighten me.. I decided to purchase INSIDERS subscription for 1month(only plan I can afford as of the moment). After I finished my paypal payment, it says my payment needs verification. How long is this verification process? as I can still view the INSIDERS forums as 'private'. Need help :(

There's no such thing as a one month sub, 3 months is the minimum. You errantly purchased a marketplace ad. I'm leaving right now but when I return I will refund your money.

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
By the way, if you live in the United States and you itemize your taxes… Your INSIDERS subscription is deductible as an allowable business expense.

Mr. L

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
234%
Apr 7, 2015
When did the prices change from $5.99?

Damn if I knew 1 year ago that you can enter for such small amount of money.

Or is it still 5.99 and I'm not understanding it correctly?

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
When did the prices change from $5.99?

Over a year ago, perhaps two. One year, paid in full, was $5.99 per, now it's $9.99. One way to avoid that is become a valued contributor with a legendary progress thread; then you get it free, for life.

Mr. L

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
234%
Apr 7, 2015
Over a year ago, perhaps two. One year, paid in full, was $5.99 per, now it's $9.99. One way to avoid that is become a valued contributor with a legendary progress thread; then you get it free, for life.

:) Time to give value to the forum and start a legendary progress thread.

I'm not trying to be cheap, 9.99 is not much, especially for a year... But I see VERY different prices. Let me take a screenshot.

Untitled-1.jpg

Sunscreen

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
169%
Jan 1, 2015
:) Time to give value to the forum and start a legendary progress thread.

I'm not trying to be cheap, 9.99 is not much, especially for a year... But I see VERY different prices. Let me take a screenshot.

View attachment 10260
$119.88 = $9.99 per month for 12 months. It's paid in full straight away, not a per month transaction.

Sunscreen

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
169%
Jan 1, 2015
Oh, I didn't realize he was talking about per month. Thanks.
Oh well, much more has been added to the INSIDERS since then anyway. Allen Crawley's, Biophase's, JAJT's and Keren12's ecommerce threads are definitely some of the best on the forum imo. Oh yeah and Vig's addicted to passive income thread, 50 pages of pure gold. So worth it.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.