The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

JessieJameWets

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
267%
Dec 18, 2023
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ
Lmao Your biceps looking extra juicyy todayy

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Vishal Maxx

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jan 4, 2024
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Thanks, MJ
Just completed the book it was really a eye opener planning to read the next book while working on my new idea

jacob_nielsen

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jan 27, 2024
Finished reading the book this morning, was definitely one of the best books I've read so far and has helped me finally begin to start taking some action!

clewke

New Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jan 27, 2024

Thanks, MJ
Had a serious FTE at the beginning of the year and knew something needed to change in my life. Came across a thread on reddit talking about TMF , ordered it, and finished it in 3 days. It challenged a lot of my conceptions about money + wealth (in a good way) and as soon as I finished it I ordered Unscripted and The Great Rat Race Escape . These books are incredible and have changed my perspective on so many things!

john_antunes

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
25%
Jan 28, 2024
Had a serious FTE at the beginning of the year and knew something needed to change in my life. Came across a thread on reddit talking about TMF , ordered it, and finished it in 3 days. It challenged a lot of my conceptions about money + wealth (in a good way) and as soon as I finished it I ordered Unscripted and The Great Rat Race Escape . These books are incredible and have changed my perspective on so many things!

Thanks, MJ
Read the book. Loved your assumptions about the type of person I was if we were to become friends

Youth289

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jan 28, 2024

Thanks, MJ
I've read

Nik5

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jan 28, 2024

Thanks, MJ
Hey, this book is like a slingshot, my beliefs are forever changed and I feel reborn.

Flain

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jan 19, 2014
I've read the book. I read a few years ago now probably, I should give it another read as I remember it being a great resource and eye opener, but I've resigned to the 'slow lane' between then and now, but have been focusing on my own business again recently. (Well you can see with this being my 2nd post and my sign up date being Jan 2014 )

alee12

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jan 17, 2024
I loved the book. This book has helped me process a lot of frustration I felt in my daily rat race and develop structured short-term/long-term goals to start the process of getting on the Fastlane.

Chopstoni

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jan 23, 2024

Thanks, MJ
Read it a couple of months ago! Going for it again.

bezelha

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Jan 28, 2024
Czytam książkę. W Polsce nie można go kupić w formie papierowej. Dlaczego ?

Thanks, MJ

n4jidx

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jan 30, 2024
Egypt

Thanks, MJ
It saved me a lot of time that I would otherwise waste on other books

pinedad

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Dec 15, 2023

Thanks, MJ
I've read it! Wish I found it 14 years ago!

Gadnuk

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
167%
Jan 31, 2024
I listened to the audiobook. Made me realise that I can, like actually, become successful entrepreneur. There were also a few valuable consepts, like CENTS.
Listening to Unscripted now which is even better in my opinion.

Alexander salzer

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Feb 1, 2024
i have read it now for a long time and my thought may be different to others. In the first 15 chapters it feels like you want to throw people of the journey. I felt that it was to much of what you should not do with your life and i was close to quit this book. But i kept on reading and i dont regret it. In chapter 16 it became really good, when you stated talking about what you should to to acomplish. When a self improvment book gets good its better than any movie or series on netflix and that was your book.

Jilly

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Jan 31, 2024

Thanks, MJ

Jilly

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Jan 31, 2024

Thanks, MJ
read the Fastlane Millionaire -- best book I've ever read on business... And have read a LOT in the past 35+ years. Wish I had just read this one FIRST!

FastlaneDrip

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
350%
Feb 2, 2024

Jinzou

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
293%
Feb 1, 2024
Germany
I just finished the book minutes ago and it challenged my beliefs in more than one way to say the least. I'm so grateful to have found it now, while being in my mid 20s. Thanks MJ for providing your knowledge to the world. My family will certainly think I'm going crazy with what is about to come, lol.

Rinn

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jan 6, 2024

Thanks, MJ
Have read the millionaire fastlane . Got some.ideas on a improving an existing internet bizz

binydev

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
90%
Jan 20, 2024

Thanks, MJ
I read this book

Cj Miller

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jan 28, 2024
Maintenant qu'il existe plus de 500 000 exemplaires dans la nature, des traductions dans plusieurs langues, etc. c'est le fil de discussion pour me faire savoir que vous avez lu The Millionaire Fastlane .

Si vous lisez le livre, postez ici et vous obtiendrez une icône sous votre nom d'écran et des privilèges supplémentaires sur le forum.

N'hésitez pas également à poster vos commentaires sur le livre !

Merci, MJ
Je prends un réel plaisir à lire ce livre tellement instructif. Vous avez complètement changer ma façon de voir les choses merci encore.

cmh

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
244%
Feb 2, 2024
Texas
This book pulled together so much of what I knew but didn't have a coherent system for. Great book.

TSOD

PARKED
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jan 21, 2024
I've read the Millionaire Fastlane , and Unscripted and The Great Rat Race Escape ! I've really enjoyed these books, and overlap between the three that reiterates the logic. These books have provided much of the clarity about what I have observed in reality and intuitively known for most of my life. Unfortunately, I entirely followed the Script and at every opportunity to deviate, I found myself choosing the Script once again. Although, not entirely conscious of why, I can see now it's because I falsely believed that it was more secure. Now, I have to sift through some more of my patterns of belief and redirect!

Thunder48

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Feb 4, 2024

Thanks, MJ
Good book. A lot of realizations!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.