The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

What can i do right now to start taking action.

Anything considered a "hustle" and not necessarily a CENTS-based Fastlane

Subsonic

How you do anything is how you do everything
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
287%
Aug 16, 2022
Germany
I found that my biggest problem at the moment is that im not taking real action towards my goal of owning a fastlane business. The issues ive come across now that im trying to do things are that i cant really pay for things because i dont own a credit card (not old enough for that yet legally) and that people dont take me seriously when i try doing something service based.
Im not looking for the perfect business model like everyone else my age. I just want to do something that provides value to become a better entrepreneur. Right now i go to school and am applying to a job at the local supermarkets to earn some money on the weekends.
I set the goal to earn 100€ with entrepreneurial acivities till the end of the year. But i think this is very me focused thinking isnt it?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Subsonic

FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
287%
Aug 16, 2022
Germany
I found that my biggest problem at the moment is that im not taking real action towards my goal of owning a fastlane business. The issues ive come across now that im trying to do things are that i cant really pay for things because i dont own a credit card (not old enough for that yet legally) and that people dont take me seriously when i try doing something service based.
Im not looking for the perfect business model like everyone else my age. I just want to do something that provides value to become a better entrepreneur. Right now i go to school and am applying to a job at the local supermarkets to earn some money on the weekends.
I set the goal to earn 100€ with entrepreneurial acivities till the end of the year. But i think this is very me focused thinking isnt it?
Hey past Subsonic,
You have a driver's license, 6.5k saved up, earned 1k from business in one month, can play Dragonforce songs on guitar and you understand entrepreneurship much better now, while being in damm good shape.

It's crazy what how much one year can really do for someone. I always thought I am not making progress but seeing my old struggle here of not being able to make even one hundred € and that picture is showing me a different perspective. Past Subsonic would think I am THE man.

Past Subsonic left, current one right.

20221008_230145.jpgIMG-20230430-WA0010.jpg

BizyDad

Keep going. Keep growing.
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
420%
Oct 7, 2019
Phoenix AZ
Hey past Subsonic,
You have a driver's license, 6.5k saved up, earned 1k from business in one month, can play Dragonforce songs on guitar and you understand entrepreneurship much better now, while being in damm good shape.

It's crazy what how much one year can really do for someone. I always thought I am not making progress but seeing my old struggle here of not being able to make even one hundred € and that picture is showing me a different perspective. Past Subsonic would think I am THE man.

Past Subsonic left, current one right.

View attachment 48862View attachment 48860

Keep going, keep growing. You got this.

Chet Shen

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
139%
Jun 6, 2022
Sydney
@Subsonic I'll always be following you to see how much you can grow! I'm 15 so you going out there has inspired me! Keep going!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Subsonic

FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
287%
Aug 16, 2022
Germany
@Subsonic I'll always be following you to see how much you can grow! I'm 15 so you going out there has inspired me! Keep going!
Thank you for this.

It's beautiful to see that I can be a inspiration to you.
You got this as well.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.