The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Zero Down Hard Money Loan

miwexler

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jan 11, 2012
I am in need of a zero down hard money loan for 2 mill. Please respond if you have access to any help.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

sharky

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
49%
Mar 2, 2011
Philadelphia
Good luck with that...and maybe share a little more details, or were you really expecting someone to just hand over 2 mil?

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
This was the best intro post EVER

JayKim

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
38%
Sep 4, 2008
Colorado Springs
LMAO-MadeMeSpit.jpg

miwexler

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jan 11, 2012
Thanks

Thanks for your help everyone, This property is at 50% LTV, fully occupied with a 16% cap rate. I am sure there is someone out there that would be able to work something out other than stupid remarks.

sharky

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
49%
Mar 2, 2011
Philadelphia
I am in need of a zero down hard money loan for 2 mill. Please respond if you have access to any help.
c'mon how can that statement NOT get stupid remarks.

That being said...I do not know of anyone or any lender willing to lend 100% of the actual purchase price versus the appraised value with zero money down. However if you'd like to PM me I can forward you to some contacts I still have in the biz so you can get a better assessment.

petethepeddler

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
48%
Sep 2, 2010
PA / NY
The first post on a forum is a vague request for someone to lend you money

What kind of response did you expect?

Search the forum. There are numerous posts on raising capital. Once you've done some footwork, post an introduction in the introduction thread. Tell us about yourself, where you've been, what you've done, and where it is you want to go.

Your first post here is the same as if you posted, " I want to get married to the perfect girl, if you're out there meet me at the church tomorrow."

There are many people on this forum who could help you out, either with the information needed to obtain the capital, or in the capacity to provide the capital.

However, you are going about it the wrong way. Provide value to the members on the forum and you'll get value back from the members.

D

DeletedUser2

Hard money lender in search of good deals,
need to find place to lend 2M dollars. deal must have 30% LTV, 20% interest PER DAY, collateral required Property, additional property, your moms property, your cousins property,and 2 pair of testicles on line and all the profit from the deal.

inexperienced pls apply.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.