The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Your Life Your Legacy

fanocks2003

Banned
Mar 31, 2008
Sweden
Would recommend for all of you to read this book: Your Life, Your Legacy by Roger Hamilton. Wanna know more? Buy it and read it. The book brings up personality types, but it is a very interesting book if you give it some time. It discusses super successfull entrepreneurs like Donald Trump, Steve Jobs, Richard Branson and how they made it and why they made it.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

KiwiNZ

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Oct 16, 2008
This is the same Roger Hamilton of XL Results Foundation who is operating a pyramid scheme preying on individuals and small business owners.

Consumer Warning against global pyramid scheme
XL Results Foundation, a travelling pyramid scheme from Singapore which has duped thousands of individuals in Asia out of millions of dollars will hit London consumers on Monday 13th October at the Hilton Metropole Hotel from 7.30am to 9.30am to recruit consumers into the XL Results Foundation pyramid scheme.

Roger Hamilton and XL Results Foundation is promoted by Triumphant Events, St John's House, St John's Square London. Triumphant Events.

Triumphant Events has been prosecuted by the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission for duping and cheating small business owners.

We request the Office of Fair Trade investigate XL Results Foundation and Triumphant Events and its dubious business practices which include misrepresentation, false promises, lies to close a sale, cheating, pressure selling, fraudulent business activities and charity fraud.

And also look into XL and Triumphant Events revenue source which is the constant recruitment of victims into the Ponzi scheme. XL pays a commission fee to recruit and entice new victims into the scam.

(The Federal Trade Commission advises that the practice of getting commissions from recruiting new members is outlawed as "pyramiding."[9]). Pyramid Schemes are illegal worldwide).

KiwiNZ

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Oct 16, 2008
Consumer warning

Rip Off Artist Hits Shanghai

This strays a bit from our usual Mingtiandi vein, but I just received a scam appeal to entrepreneurs that I thought might be worth warning folks about.

I received two emails inviting me to an “Exclusive business breakfast meeting by invitation only!†from something cheesily called the “XL Results Foundation.â€

It seems this foundation is a bogus business networking scheme that bilks would-be entrepreneurs for membership money while providing them with non-existent training and networking opportunities.

And I thought those dodgy financial consultants were bad! You can find out how the scam works looking up Rip Off Report and Perth Norg.

In the mail, the XL Foundation describes itself as, “the world’s leading entrepreneur and social enterprise network.†But offers no grounds for this assertion.

These tricksters from Singapore further assert that their ringleader will, “explain how Businessmen and Entrepreneurs can take advantage of emerging Business Opportunities in Asia-Pacific Region.â€

Evidently the secret to taking advantage of opportunities is tO cOmpletely Ignore all standards reGarding Capitalisation. and the grammar.
It seems this pyramid scam has already made the rounds in Singapore, Indonesia and Australia and is now hoping to take advantage of the overly optimistic crowding the streets of Shanghai.

If you get this same email as I did, just toss it in the bin and save your business cards for the next Chamber of Commerce meeting.

• Banned

fanocks2003

Banned
Mar 31, 2008
Sweden
Re: Consumer warning

Rip Off Artist Hits Shanghai

This strays a bit from our usual Mingtiandi vein, but I just received a scam appeal to entrepreneurs that I thought might be worth warning folks about.

I received two emails inviting me to an “Exclusive business breakfast meeting by invitation only!†from something cheesily called the “XL Results Foundation.â€

It seems this foundation is a bogus business networking scheme that bilks would-be entrepreneurs for membership money while providing them with non-existent training and networking opportunities.

And I thought those dodgy financial consultants were bad! You can find out how the scam works looking up Rip Off Report and Perth Norg.

In the mail, the XL Foundation describes itself as, “the world’s leading entrepreneur and social enterprise network.†But offers no grounds for this assertion.

These tricksters from Singapore further assert that their ringleader will, “explain how Businessmen and Entrepreneurs can take advantage of emerging Business Opportunities in Asia-Pacific Region.â€

Evidently the secret to taking advantage of opportunities is tO cOmpletely Ignore all standards reGarding Capitalisation. and the grammar.
It seems this pyramid scam has already made the rounds in Singapore, Indonesia and Australia and is now hoping to take advantage of the overly optimistic crowding the streets of Shanghai.

If you get this same email as I did, just toss it in the bin and save your business cards for the next Chamber of Commerce meeting.

I have read court records in regards to this. Nothing states Roger or his organisation is any fraudsters (the court records even showed a judgement in Rogers and his organisations favour). Innocent until proven guilty remember. Put him in jail and I will support you.

If I accused you of being a rip-off artist, then you are a rip-off artist if I understand it correctly? Talk about intellectual weakness. Sorry, I am bashing, but I can't stand people like you. Bashing even when the court of law has judged against the accuser.

I have been sued once. Does that make me a fraudster or a criminal? If no, your argument falls on it's on unreasonability.

Runum

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
101%
Aug 8, 2007
DFW, Texas
This is the same Roger Hamilton of XL Results Foundation who is operating a pyramid scheme preying on individuals and small business owners.

Consumer Warning against global pyramid scheme
XL Results Foundation, a travelling pyramid scheme from Singapore which has duped thousands of individuals in Asia out of millions of dollars will hit London consumers on Monday 13th October at the Hilton Metropole Hotel from 7.30am to 9.30am to recruit consumers into the XL Results Foundation pyramid scheme.

Roger Hamilton and XL Results Foundation is promoted by Triumphant Events, St John's House, St John's Square London. Triumphant Events.

Triumphant Events has been prosecuted by the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission for duping and cheating small business owners.

We request the Office of Fair Trade investigate XL Results Foundation and Triumphant Events and its dubious business practices which include misrepresentation, false promises, lies to close a sale, cheating, pressure selling, fraudulent business activities and charity fraud.

And also look into XL and Triumphant Events revenue source which is the constant recruitment of victims into the Ponzi scheme. XL pays a commission fee to recruit and entice new victims into the scam.

(The Federal Trade Commission advises that the practice of getting commissions from recruiting new members is outlawed as "pyramiding."[9]). Pyramid Schemes are illegal worldwide).

KiwiNZ is this fact or opinion as it relates to Mr. hamilton? If it is fact please provide the sources. This appears to be cut and pasted. Where did it come from originally?

KiwiNZ

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Oct 16, 2008
In Asia there was a community petition against XL Results Foundation when 150 individuals wanted their money back after claiming they were cheated and duped and promised business connections they have paid for where actually sourced from the free linkedin network and sold to members. I read about this in The Straits Times Newspaper article I was sent.

Regarding the legal action against XL as you must be aware companies that are dishonest will use all their money and mostly other people's money to keep them out the court. The classic strategies of scam. They will settle out of court to keep the truth being known about them.

There has been numerous bloggers, media reports in Singapore, Australia and New Zealand and consumer association warnings against XL in Asia and New Zealand. Go to the following website

blog.datamanagementsolutions.biz (under shonky operator) to see what is going on.

But yes you are right Fanocks, people that get duped clearly did not do due diligence on the company.

• Banned

fanocks2003

Banned
Mar 31, 2008
Sweden
But yes you are right Fanocks, people that get duped clearly did not do due diligence on the company.

Duped or not, judgement showed no criminal conduct. That means: Not guilty of the charges. You need to differ between facts and assumptions. Very important.

User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Oct 17, 2008
Consumer Watch:

There was no judgment in a court of law. Roger Hamilton and XL Results Foundation did not proceed into an open court and on record. Fast track exposure and collapse of the scheme.

In public legal documents XL is listed as operating a criminal business (pyramid scheme). XL Results Foundation has used public funds to block requests for full disclosure of the company accounts. With its revenue source the constant recruitment of individuals into the membership program and a classic pyramid scheme. You can read all of this in public documents.

Like all scams and pyramid schemes they are exposed not through individual consumers or whistle blowers but through government departments, the community, bloggers and media pressure. The scam finds it harder to sell and have to expand into new markets to keep the revenue source going.

Pyramid schemes cost the community millions of dollars and are the scourge of society causing incalculable damage. Scams like this go to extreme measures to protect themselves and will do anything to deflect scrutiny for example take legal action against individuals who cannot afford to fight them directly. It's a well known strategy to cease any questions into the company. Bully boy tactics.

However, they do not take legal action against journalists or governments and they will be exposed even if it takes a few years. Sadly there is a path of victims in its path who have lost money and duped.

They are eventually exposed through the activities of brave bloggers, investigative journalists and consumer associations. roger hamilton exposed at wordpress dot com

If this company has expanded into Sweden you need to be educated on pyramid schemes and scams. In most countries pyramid schemes are illegal, earning a commission is illegal and in some countries it is also illegal to even participate in them.

Your consumer protection agency will be able to advise you further or seek independent legal advice.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Consumer Watch:

There was no judgment in a court of law. Roger Hamilton and XL Results Foundation did not proceed into an open court and on record. Fast track exposure and collapse of the scheme.

In public legal documents XL is listed as operating a criminal business (pyramid scheme). XL Results Foundation has used public funds to block requests for full disclosure of the company accounts. With its revenue source the constant recruitment of individuals into the membership program and a classic pyramid scheme. You can read all of this in public documents.

Like all scams and pyramid schemes they are exposed not through individual consumers or whistle blowers but through government departments, the community, bloggers and media pressure. The scam finds it harder to sell and have to expand into new markets to keep the revenue source going.

Pyramid schemes cost the community millions of dollars and are the scourge of society causing incalculable damage. Scams like this go to extreme measures to protect themselves and will do anything to deflect scrutiny for example take legal action against individuals who cannot afford to fight them directly. It's a well known strategy to cease any questions into the company. Bully boy tactics.

However, they do not take legal action against journalists or governments and they will be exposed even if it takes a few years. Sadly there is a path of victims in its path who have lost money and duped.

They are eventually exposed through the activities of brave bloggers, investigative journalists and consumer associations. roger hamilton exposed at wordpress dot com

If this company has expanded into Sweden you need to be educated on pyramid schemes and scams. In most countries pyramid schemes are illegal, earning a commission is illegal and in some countries it is also illegal to even participate in them.

Your consumer protection agency will be able to advise you further or seek independent legal advice.

This forum will not be used as a fly-by-night pissing post for your grievances from the two of you ... ehhh with identical IP addressed I might add.

Interesting first posts from strangers. I'd welcome you to the community, but obviously you are here for 1 reason only and its a reason that is likened to get you thrown out in short order.

And a PS: The investors in this forum are taught to stay away from all MLM companies as they are not sophisticated Fastlane vehicles, unless they are created by yourself. MLM is a prohibited topic.

fanocks2003

Banned
Mar 31, 2008
Sweden
When Roger is sentenced, then he is a criminal. Until then, be smart enough to keep quiet. One day someone may take you to court for libel. That is also a crime. A costly one I might add. Roger seems to be full of money at least so I guess he wins if that would be the case.

Banthaman

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
13%
Apr 15, 2008
Earth... yes that is specific
Note to the upper critical posts: As an avid reader and news junky I've learned as many not to believe anything without information being backed up and sourced. When requested you decided to give the information in private. If reasonably accurate and credible why hide it? I'm not saying your full of crap but you seriously need to backup your argument logically with source material (as well as crediting the source) or you greatly invoke the crap meter by not doing so.

KiwiNZ

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Oct 16, 2008
As a new member I cannot post links to media links and websites.
If anyone would like to send me an email I will direct them to the information.

Yes your right no one is a criminal until they are convicted. Cons and pyramid schemes use peoples money to stay out the courts to avoid exposure its a classic strategy. They also threaten to sue, bully and intimidate. Read the story of WorldCom and what that company did to anyone that questionned the company.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.