The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Your e-commerce doesn't grow?

Marketing, social media, advertising

bellavita

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
35%
Nov 11, 2020
Hi everyone,

Weird question but bear with me, are you struggling with sales, traffic and conversion?

It's not a sales pitch, I'm actually looking for your opinion on why you thing you're struggling and what is the cause of it...

My best friend have the same problem and I'm curious to now if it's a pain that every one has, because I really want to help

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

woken

Silver Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
145%
Mar 24, 2021
London, UK
Hi everyone,

Are you struggling with sales, traffic and conversion?

It's not a sales pitch, I'm actually looking for your opinion on why you thing you're struggling and what is the cause of it...

My best friend have the same problem and I'm curious to now if it's a pain that every one has, because I really want to help
Weird question. Some convert well, some don’t.

It depends on the product, site, ad creative, type of traffic, your funnel and lots of other variables.

bellavita

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
35%
Nov 11, 2020
Weird question. Some convert well, some don’t.

It depends on the product, site, ad creative, type of traffic, your funnel and lots of other variables.
Yeah it's seems a weird question but it's directed to the ecommerce owners who are struggling not the one's who are successding

woken

Silver Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
145%
Mar 24, 2021
London, UK
How about you start so we can understand better what you need ? lol.

Usually, when one knows he has a problem, he tries to fix it. The others don’t know what the problem is.

What you’re doing is like emailing people “ How can I help you?” without specifying what you can do.

bellavita

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
35%
Nov 11, 2020
How about you start so we can understand better what you need ? lol.

Usually, when one knows he has a problem, he tries to fix it. The others don’t know what the problem is.

What you’re doing is like emailing people “ How can I help you?” without specifying what you can do.

I'm actually looking to see if there are other people in pain about this topic

I've seen my best friend in this position and I was curious what are the common problems that every one faceces that's all

woken

Silver Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
145%
Mar 24, 2021
London, UK
I'm actually looking to see if there are other people in pain about this topic

I've seen my best friend in this position and I was curious what are the common problems that every one faceces that's all
You don’t understand. You’re not communicating clearly.

You’re asking people if they have problems with their traffic, sales and conversions. At best, somebody will answer “yes”.

How will that help you? lol

Vross

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
31%
Jan 28, 2022
Hi everyone,

Weird question but bear with me, are you struggling with sales, traffic and conversion?

Hey, I've seen a post which seems to be on a similar topic. Maybe this will help you figure out what's wrong? Here it is: NOTABLE! - HOT! - MARKETING - Zero sales, clothing brand...

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.