eterogeniusbrain
New Contributor
- Joined
- Feb 9, 2021
- Messages
- 6
Rep Bank
$65
$65
User Power: 33%
Im a mentally challanged individual, Im 23, I would like advice of human individuals that are more than 25 years old preferably that have a good brain and organs, metabolic, maybe powerful food related to health... Give me your best and worse advice whatever it is. I want to suck the advice inside out with my limited intellectual resources.
Please.... I will learn everything everything you post
Also I want to know the founder of this forum, some are an assholes in conspiration, but im a passionate detective individual.
Entrepreneurship is a lifestyle - Tony hsieh
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
