The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Your 4th of July Plans

Likwid24

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
295%
Mar 26, 2011
Staten Island, NY
The 4th has changed a lot where I'm from. All the fun was taken out of it. This will probably be the first year that I don't spend the 4th with my brother and sister. :nonod: It aint what it used to be.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

AmyQ

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
216%
Jun 5, 2013
My office (husband is primary owner) has a four day weekend. My plans are to:

1. Run calculations for a new merchant processor. I actually love our current merchant account provider, but we our gateway is through another company, and our gateway provider offered us a deal (lower percentage plus getting rid of our gateway fee if we use them as our merchant account) that I just can't ignore, so I have to run the numbers.

2. Testing my new offline/online affiliate program. Tech has a test case for me up and running, so I am going to sign up for some accounts and make sure everything is running properly before launching.

3. Reading up on Google Checkout. We don't currently offer paypal or google checkout. I have everything set up for our techs to add paypal to our custom shopping cart/backend, but a team member suggested I read up on Google Checkout as well.

DH and I spent last week in Chicago living it up, so I am really energized and excited to spend some time focusing on work related stuff.

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
My office (husband is primary owner) has a four day weekend. My plans are to:

1. Run calculations for a new merchant processor. I actually love our current merchant account provider, but we our gateway is through another company, and our gateway provider offered us a deal (lower percentage plus getting rid of our gateway fee if we use them as our merchant account) that I just can't ignore, so I have to run the numbers.

2. Testing my new offline/online affiliate program. Tech has a test case for me up and running, so I am going to sign up for some accounts and make sure everything is running properly before launching.

3. Reading up on Google Checkout. We don't currently offer paypal or google checkout. I have everything set up for our techs to add paypal to our custom shopping cart/backend, but a team member suggested I read up on Google Checkout as well.

DH and I spent last week in Chicago living it up, so I am really energized and excited to spend some time focusing on work related stuff.

Now that's a true fast lane holiday weekend…

Genium

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
87%
Jan 6, 2013
Well, I know I would like to work on the business, but I really know that one must make time for the important people in their life, not to forget about the ones that love you and bring happiness to your life.

So, since it is the 2nd anniversary of my girlfriend and I, we will be attending a country concert (my first) in a ballpark with fireworks on the 3rd, and then heading to Tempe on the 4th for a big event. I decided to take some time and hand make some gifts for her as well (save money, more effort and heart, and fun).

Going to be a fantastic rest of the week :)

theag

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
297%
Jan 19, 2012
USA: The only country in the world thats dedicates a holiday to the celebration of a movie. :driving:

Will spend the day at work, my second-to-last day :)

DennisD

Mini Media Mogul
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
216%
Jun 16, 2012
Bali, Indonesia
July 4th plans:
-Refining Amember+Affiliate program
-Editing Video Tutorials for latest product
-Writing a few guest posts

If I'm done in time, I might grab a beer and walk down to the beach with everybody.

JasonR

Maverick
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
544%
May 29, 2012
Las Vegas
I'll be surfing off the coast of Cali and hanging with some friends on the boardwalk. The back to the business for Friday and the weekend.

So Stoked to surf!

sitemaster

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
98%
Jun 22, 2013
Dallas, Texas

Arrabista

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
400%
Jul 22, 2012
United Arab Emirates
Dear Fastlaners,

Just extending my 4th of July Wishes to you all :)

here in the United Arab Emirates its just another hot and humid day :)

Our week end here is Friday and Saturday . What will i be doing on this 4th of July ? well ..I am currently rereading TFM book ,mind mapping it into a key concepts one page sheet that i can carry in my pocket ...
This weekend I will finish it and reviewing goals set earlier in the year and refining them.

I wish you all a great day ...is it a 4 day public holiday ?

Cheers,

Jake

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
148%
May 15, 2011
Bangkok
Dear Fastlaners,

Just extending my 4th of July Wishes to you all :)

here in the United Arab Emirates its just another hot and humid day :)

Our week end here is Friday and Saturday . What will i be doing on this 4th of July ? well ..I am currently rereading TFM book ,mind mapping it into a key concepts one page sheet that i can carry in my pocket ...
This weekend I will finish it and reviewing goals set earlier in the year and refining them.

I wish you all a great day ...is it a 4 day public holiday ?

Cheers,
I hope all is well my friend. I was in Dubai yesterday but stayed in the airport the entire time. I was told if I stayed in the airport the entire time my luggage would surely make it to BKK...it didn't. I guess I should have hit the town

As for today I went to an American restaurant for an all you can eat and drink. I made sure I drank enough beer to make my food free. Good times. Happy 4th to all.

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
Here's what I can tell you about the private invitation Fastlane meetup over the 3rd and 4th of July in Minneapolis.

ISI_Logo_New_op_800x580.jpg

If you get the chance, take it. Find Fastlaners in your area and make it a point to connect on a personal level. Iron sharpens iron.

lovecharm

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
214%
Jun 13, 2013
Delaware, USA
Ah, well.. May be this time next year I will be in USA and will probably join you guys..

This year.. Well, now I know what 4th of July means and why its an off day in USA.

Since I am in Asia, was in the office, doing the things and making some plans for the next 2 months.. Seems to me I will be on the plane quite a lot in next 60 days (from London to Scotland, Ireland to Turkey, Los angeles to...)

Oh, one of my staff was getting married yesterday, so al of us from the office went there..

Thats about it really.. Also, ate some junk food, so will be heading to the gym to burn it off. I mean in 3 weeks I am in LA, so got to look cut and sharp to fit in with all the beautiful people. ;-)

Mind you, when in LA, I will arrange a meet up with some fast laners from LA (and there are several of them).

Rawr

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
96%
Aug 12, 2007
south florida
Traded Big Island in MPLS for the bigger lake in Chicago. Going to the orchestra at the park today. :thumbsup:

LightHouse

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
164%
Aug 13, 2007
Northern VA
Dave We do similar in DC area...

1m5vyIP.jpg

Windsurfer

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
219%
Jul 5, 2013
Minnesota
Hi,
Are there any plans for doing another meetup in Minneapolis anytime soon? I just found this forum several months ago and love it, but I had to miss B&P because I did not know about the sign up in time.
Thanks,
Hal

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.