- Joined
- Apr 29, 2013
- Messages
- 116
Rep Bank
$630
$630
User Power: 91%
To the young, innovative and inspiring, this is for you.
@Glacier and I are creating a rebellion group for youngsters like ourselves. This group is solely for business, grinding, bouncing ideas, and finding someone to work on a business with.
What have we done?
I'm a successful Chinese importer and I have *so far* made 4 figures importing. I've been at it for 2 straight years as well as studying at school at the same time.
@Glacier recently sold his self-publishing business for a high 4 figs.
We're here to change, encourage and understand the new era of entrepreneurs.
We're here to change the world.
How to qualify?
1. Ages 16-20 only.
2. Overall in your business/hustle you've made at least 4 figs. OR you've got a business going right now; monetized or not.
3. Have a Skype.
PM me on here if you're eligible.
@Glacier and I are creating a rebellion group for youngsters like ourselves. This group is solely for business, grinding, bouncing ideas, and finding someone to work on a business with.
What have we done?
I'm a successful Chinese importer and I have *so far* made 4 figures importing. I've been at it for 2 straight years as well as studying at school at the same time.
@Glacier recently sold his self-publishing business for a high 4 figs.
We're here to change, encourage and understand the new era of entrepreneurs.
We're here to change the world.
How to qualify?
1. Ages 16-20 only.
2. Overall in your business/hustle you've made at least 4 figs. OR you've got a business going right now; monetized or not.
3. Have a Skype.
PM me on here if you're eligible.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
